Enjoy Flexible eSignature Workflows: How to Sign a Document Without Printing
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick guide on how to sign a document without printing
The signNow eSignature solution is ready to substitute your handwritten signature and streamline almost any paper-driven, manual tasks. Signing documents electronically saves time, decreases expenses, and offers you the power to sign agreements and official forms from anywhere and at any time, on any system. Keep reading to learn about the best way to start enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signing electronically.
Follow the steps below to understand how to sign a document without printing:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using more features.
It can't get any easier to find out how to sign a document without printing than it is with signNow. Register your account, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and keep track of every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to sign a document without printing with signNow
To take care of your document management smoothly, you need to figure out how to sign a document without printing. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documentation. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is vital for your organization. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give signNow a shot.
signNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any sort. The service delivers lots of features to make eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can utilize. Learn how to sign a document without printing like a pro.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into things of the past. Now you can create, send, and eSign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with signNow. Set up the app, learn how to sign a document without printing and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of changes taking place in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your favorite applications. Implement your process into any third-party application and run habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Build team folders, invite workers, and add records to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to sign a document without printing with signNow is easy, secure ans affordable . Digitally transform your company with innovative signing assistance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the easiest way to discover how to sign a document without printing?To start with signNow eSignature, you only need an internet connection and a subscription. Create your account and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF simple.
Where can I discover more about how to sign a document without printing?Create a signNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Add a PDF and apply your newly acquired expertise. To find out more, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to sign a document without printing to manage deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen management, so to conduct business online, you need to learn how to sign a document without printing. signNow helps users manage this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without the need of face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. Based on the UETA and ESIGN polices, no document can be declined by the court due to an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to have an eSignature solution?The signNow Basic plan begins at $8 per month if charged annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents online and send them for signing. Moreover, you can use the signNow mobile app, create web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Sign in to signNow, add a PDF file or choose any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature option in signNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like signNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to sign a document without printing versus with signNow
How to fill out and eSign a a file online
Are you eager to find out how to sign a document without printing? You can spend a substantial amount of time researching the required information online or go with a more useful option like signNow. With signNow, you can immediately execute documents and collect signatures.
To sign a document without wasting your time and learning how to sign a document without printing, go through these step-by-step guidelines :
- Sign into your account or register one.
- Choose and add your document in any file format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and create your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your paperwork.
- Head to Dashboard and pick what you would like to do after that with an completed document.
Gain more power over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your documents are completed on time and properly handled. Instead of discovering how to sign a document without printing, use signNow, a versatile eSignature service.
How to fill out and execute a document in Google
There are plenty of guides on how to sign a document without printing. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to add a signature to your paperwork from the ease of your go-to browser? With signNow, you can turn Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing papers quickly.
Here's the best way to certify paperwork in Google Chrome without having to look for additional information on how to sign a document without printing:
- Find and set up the signNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the file and hit the Open in signNow button.
- Select My signature, generate one and then> select Sign.
- Click Save and Close to apply the needed changes.
- Download or send the executed document via Gmail.
The signNow's suite of features is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-uploaded papers (or safely add your own), create interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use in the future, etc. Put an end tiresome research on how to sign a document without printing. Certify paperwork electronically anytime, from any device that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
If you are curious about how to sign a document without printing easily, think about certifying from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's easy, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can certify the received document right from your favorite email platform without the need of toggling between different third-party options or downloading document modifying application.
Here is the best way to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail without the need to search for additional resources on how to sign a document without printing:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and get the signNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and hit the signNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the required fields to fill out the file.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual autograph by typing in and drawing, or adding one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Signing paperwork in Gmail is only one of the multiple ways to certify paperwork signNow provides. Regardless of the gadget or platform you utilize, signNow is robust enough to let you quickly and safely configure complex eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other valuable features. Now that you've learned how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and search for resources on how to sign a document without printing on unreliable services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to sign a document without printing when out and about? signNow enables everyone to get the forms signed within minutes without having printing and scanning, and sending documents back and forth. No matter where your working tasks may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No app download is required.
Here is the best way to complete and eSign paperwork using a mobile browser without having to search for extra details on how to sign a document without printing:
- In your mobile browser, visit the signNow website.
- Create an account with us or log in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the document to add your signature.
- Start completing the form utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're through dealing with the copy.
signNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being constantly out and about. You'll get all the required features to execute documents, request signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without learning how to sign a document without printing. Get the most out of the signNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and eco-friendly ways of managing your paperwork.
How to complete a form on an iPhone
Certify a document is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the needed solutions at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for hours and discovering how to sign a document without printing on the move with minimal effort, you can use a comprehensive eSignature solution, signNow iOS app. It allows you to easily eSign and fill out forms online from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a document on your iPhone without having to search for additional information on how to sign a document without printing:
- Go to App Store and install the signNow application.
- Start adding a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical document or add a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done once finished > Save.
signNow, a powerful eSignature solution. It includes built-in document modifying, important eSignature tools, and a broad range of important capabilities, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to sign a document without printing” research. Make the signNow application a go-to solution for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document utilizing an Android-run gadget
Would you like to learn how to sign a document without printing on your Android device? Whether you need to eSign on your tablet frequently and require professional features, or you are searching for one-off signing, signNow is here for you. With the signNow application for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding signature within minutes without switching to shady third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to complete and sign a form on any Android device without having to search for extra information on how to sign a document without printing:
- Go to Google Play and set up the signNow mobile app.
- Add a form or take a picture of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for signature.
- Review the executed form and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Get a copy to your phone or share it with other parties.
When you google “how to sign a document without printing on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find multiple options. However, “easy” doesn’t always ensure that the completed form will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning application allows anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while remaining within the needed data protection and eCommerce frameworks and polices. Try signNow today and find out how to take full advantage of it!