Find All You Need to Know: How to Sign a PDF DOC
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick guide on how to sign a PDF doc
The signNow eSignature solution is ready to replace your handwritten autograph and streamline almost any paper-based, manual processes. Signing documents in electronic format saves time, decreases costs, and offers you the agility to sign agreements and business forms from anywhere and at any time, on any device. Keep reading to discover tips on how to begin improving your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signature electronically.
Take the following steps below to discover how to sign a PDF doc:
- Launch your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It can't get any easier to find out how to sign a PDF doc than it is with signNow. Register your profile, modify and sign templates, request signatures, and keep track of every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to sign a PDF doc with signNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to know how to sign a PDF doc. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with paperwork. Getting a complex eSignature solution is essential for you and your organization. If you want expert document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and secure, give signNow a shot.
signNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The service delivers lots of features to make eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can utilize. Learn how to sign a PDF doc like a pro.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting stuff of the past. You can now create, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with signNow. Set up the app, get to know how to sign a PDF doc and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Know about modifications going on in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite apps. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Make team folders, invite workers, and add more files to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to sign a PDF doc with signNow is easy, secure ans affordable . Digitally transform your organization with sophisticated signing assistance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the simplest way to discover how to sign a PDF doc?To start with signNow eSignature, all you need is a web connection and a subscription. Register and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF effortless.
Where can I discover more about how to sign a PDF doc?Register a signNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Upload a PDF and apply your newly obtained knowledge. To find out more, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to sign a PDF doc to manage deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to do business online, you need to learn how to sign a PDF doc. signNow assists users cope with this task. Register an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. Based on the ESIGN and UETA polices, no document can be declined by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to have an eSignature solution?The signNow Basic subscription begins at $8 per month if billed annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents online and deliver them for signing. Moreover, you can use the signNow mobile app, generate templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to signNow, upload a PDF file or choose any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in signNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like signNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to sign a PDF doc versus with signNow
How to complete and eSign a document electronically
Are you eager to discover how to sign a PDF doc? There’s a chance you can waste hours researching the required guides online or go with a more convenient option like signNow. With signNow, you can quickly sign paperwork and request signatures.
To add a signature to a document without wasting your resources and figuring out how to sign a PDF doc, follow these step-by-step instructions :
- Log into your account or register one.
- Select and upload your document in any format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your document.
- Go to your Dashboard and select what you wish to do after that with an executed copy.
Get more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your paperwork are executed on time and properly handled. Instead of learning how to sign a PDF doc, use signNow, a multipurpose eSignature service.
How to complete and sign a document in Google
There are plenty of resources on how to sign a PDF doc. But what if we told you that you could sign your paperwork from the convenience of your preferred browser? With signNow, you can convert Google Chrome into an effective assistant for certifying papers in minutes.
Here's the best way to certify paperwork in Google Chrome without having to look for additional details on how to sign a PDF doc:
- Find and install the signNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the document and hit the Open in signNow button.
- Select My signature, create one and then> click Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to apply the needed adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send out the signed document via Gmail.
The signNow's suite of features is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-drafted paperwork (or safely import your own), create online fillable forms, configure document templates to use in the future, etc. Put an end monotonous research on how to sign a PDF doc. Certify paperwork electronically at any time, from any platform that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
In case you are curious about how to sign a PDF doc quickly, consider signing from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's easy, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can certify the received attachments directly from your favorite email service without the need of toggling between various third-party options or downloading document modifying application.
Here is the best way to complete and certify paperwork in Gmail without the need to search for additional resources on how to sign a PDF doc:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the signNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and click on the signNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the required fields to complete the file.
- Select My Signature and set up your virtual autograph by entering and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Signing documents in Gmail is only one of the numerous options to certify documents signNow offers. No matter the device or platform you utilize, signNow is robust enough to enable you to swiftly and safely set up complex eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other important features. Now that you've figured out how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and search for resources on how to sign a PDF doc on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to sign a PDF doc on the go? signNow enables everyone to get the forms signed in minutes without having printing and scanning, and sharing files back and forth. No matter where your working duties may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No application installation is required.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign documents in a mobile browser without the need to search for extra information on how to sign a PDF doc:
- In your mobile browser, go to the signNow website.
- Set up an account with us or log in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the form to add your signature.
- Start filling in document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're through dealing with the form.
signNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being continuously out and about. You'll get all the needed tools to execute documents, request signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows directly from your browser without learning how to sign a PDF doc. Take the full advantage of the signNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and paperless ways of managing your documents.
How to complete a document on an iPhone
Executing a form is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the needed solutions at hand. Instead of scrolling for relentlessly and discovering how to sign a PDF doc on the move with minimal effort, you can use an all-in-one eSignature platform, signNow iOS app. It enables you to easily eSign and complete forms online from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can complete and sign a form on your iPhone without the need to search for additional details on how to sign a PDF doc:
- Go to App Store and download the signNow application.
- Start importing a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical copy or add a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as completed > Save.
signNow, a powerful eSignature application. It includes built-in form editing, important eSignature tools, and a broad range of important capabilities, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to sign a PDF doc” research. Make the signNow application a go-to tool for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form utilizing an Android-operated device
Would you like to find out how to sign a PDF doc on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your tablet regularly and require advanced capabilities, or you are looking for one-time signing, signNow is here for you. With the signNow application for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding autograph in seconds without turning to shady third-party tools.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a document on any Android device without having to search for extra details on how to sign a PDF doc:
- Go to Google Play and set up the signNow app.
- Upload a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be certified.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for autograph.
- Look over the certified document and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Get a copy to your phone or share it with other people.
When you google “how to sign a PDF doc on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t necessarily guarantee that the executed copy will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning solution enables anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while remaining within the needed compliance frameworks and polices. Try signNow today and discover how to make best use of it!