Explore Popular eSignature Features: Official Signatures
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use official signatures feature
Is your business ready to eliminate inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collecting become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the clear interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Complete the following steps listed below to use the official signatures functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal data and altering settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It can't get any easier to use the official signatures feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even while on the go. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and costly document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Official signatures: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management easily, you need to use official signatures. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documents. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is important for you and your organization. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any sort. The platform provides many functions to create eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can use. Would like to get the most from official signatures?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting things of the past. Now you can create, send, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and take full advantage of official signatures from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Know about changes going on in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your beloved apps. Implement your process into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Make group folders, invite employees, and add records to work on.
There are lots of other solutions on the market that have official signatures, but airSlate SignNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with sophisticated signing guidance, mass mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting demands.
How can I use the official signatures and manage documents electronically?To utilize the official signatures, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the features your organization needs to achieve its goals. No matter which service you choose, make sure it’s set up to match the polices and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to utilize the official signatures?To rapidly get the official signatures, use a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the official signatures?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the official signatures?For more information on the official signatures, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the official signatures without registering an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use official signatures even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for official signatures
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
Locating powerful official signatures capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an intuitive interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly complete and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the official signatures feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and using the official signatures feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily convert it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the official signatures feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that expand your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the official signatures feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the official signatures feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, create a multi-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the official signatures capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the official signatures capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out empty fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that enables you to manage your documents using the official signatures feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go using the official signatures capabilities but don’t want to set up additional software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the official signatures features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add extra fields for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you use the official signatures and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign forms on iOS
If you need the official signatures functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the official signatures functionality:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the official signatures functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request electronic signatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You rapidly access the official signatures features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a quick setup process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign forms from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the official signatures feature:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The entire process of using the official signatures feature on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply modifications. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!