Easily Sign Documents Online
How to easily sign a document with signNow
signNow makes it easy to add a legally-binding electronic signature to any document from any device, wherever you are. Approve agreements and complete PDF forms online in no time.
Upload your document
Use the Upload or Create button in the signNow dashboard to upload your document or import it from your cloud storage. Then, double-click on your document to open it in the editor.
Create and add your eSignature
Select My Signature in the toolbar on the left and click on your document where you want your signature to be placed.
A signature creation pop-up will appear. Type your signature, draw it with a cursor, or upload a photo of your handwritten signature. You can select from different font styles if you choose to type your signature.
Then, click Sign to apply your signature.
Adjust your signature
Your signature is now saved and added to your document. Next time, you won’t need to create it again.
Adjust the signature’s placement and size using drag and drop and click OK.
Save your document by clicking Save and Close or send it to another party for signing by clicking Invite to Sign.
See signNow eSignatures in action
Choose a better solution
Take routine paperwork off your plate with signNow
Online signature service
Fillable form maker
Ability to easily sign documents online
Our user reviews speak for themselves
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Why choose signNow
- Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
- Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
- Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Apply the easily sign documents online feature - sign anything from anywhere, right from your smartphone with signNow
Printing and scanning documents are now just things of the past. With signNow, an up-to-date solution for electronic signatures, you can eliminate paperwork and easily make your document workflow completely digital. Be more flexible and execute contracts and close deals from wherever you are, even while on the go. Use the easily sign documents online functionality to apply your electronic signatures to any template in a matter of seconds right from your mobile device.
How to use the easily sign documents online feature:
- Create an account with signNow or log in with your credentials, if you already have [one|it}.
- Click on the Profile icon to add or update your personal information: manage your signatures and initials, and add a default stamp.
- Set up email notifications to always be informed about signature requests: receiving your executed contract from your partners and/or clients, or if it was declined.
- Upload a sample from your computer, laptop, or mobile device, using the corresponding button at the top of the screen.
- Go to the left-hand panel, and scroll down to the Edit & Sign toolbar. If you work from the signNow mobile application, make sure to switch to the TOOLS Filled by you tab.
- Click on My Signature and drop the cursor where you need to sign your sample. Use the default one you created in the Profile section, or click Add New Signature.
- Type your name, draw, or upload an image of your eSignature in .jpg, .png, or .gif format. For the typing option, you can select a style (how it will appear on the sample).
- Click on My Initials to add them near your My Signature field.
- Use the My Stamp, if needed.
- Add the current date with the corresponding button.
- Press the Save and Close button at the top to finish.
- Send the document for signing with the Invite to Sign or Create Signing Link buttons. If you need to download the sample, archive it, create a template, email its copy, etc., just find the relative option in the More menu next to your PDF file.
Signing documents is fast and easy with signNow. Apply the easily sign documents online feature to eSign agreements and approve invoices without printing them. Save time with an e-document workflow; insert your eSignatures and collect them from your customers, partners, and colleagues 24/7, from any location and on any device.
How it works
See exceptional results sign now app
How to fill out and sign a PDF online
Experience the quickest way to easily sign documents online. Stay away from paper-based workflows and handle contracts from signNow. Make ready and send your forms from your business office or seamlessly work on-the-go. No installation or extra software required. All functions are available online, just go to signnow.com and create your own eSignature process.
A quick instructions concerning how to easily sign documents online in minutes
- Register a signNow profile (in the event you haven't signed up yet) or sign in with your Google or Facebook.
- Simply click Upload and select one of the PDFs.
- Use the My Signature instrument to generate your signature.
- Change the document in a powerful PDF with fillable fields.
- Fill in your form and click Done.
As soon as finished, share an invite to sign to several recipients. Receive an enforceable contract within minutes using any system. Discover far more tools to make significant PDFs; insert fillable fields easily sign documents online and collaborate in groups. The eSignature service gives a protected process and runs according to SOC 2 Type II Certification. Make sure that all your data are guarded and therefore no one can take them.
How to eSign a PDF template in Google Chrome
Are you searching for a solution to easily sign documents online from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here to assist. Find a PDF template and right from your internet browser effortlessly open it up in the editor. Add more fillable fields for text and signature. eSign the PDF template and send out it safely and securely according to GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
Employing this quick how-to guide below, boost up your eSignature workflow into Google and easily sign documents online:
- Check out the Chrome web store and select the signNow extension.
- Click on Add to Chrome.
- Log in to your profile or register a new one.
- Add a document and then click Open in signNow.
- Change the PDF.
- eSign the PDF file utilizing the My Signature instrument.
- Click on Done to save your edits.
- Encourage other users to eSign by clicking on Invite to Sign and selecting their emails/names.
Make a signature that's built in to the processes to easily sign documents online and get PDFs eSigned within a few minutes. Forget the piles of paper reports on your workdesk and start saving money and time for additional important activities. Choosing the signNow Google extension is a smart convenient option with a lot of benefits.
How to eSign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like most, you're used to downloading the PDFs you get, printing them out and after that signing them, isn't it? Fine, we certainly have fantastic news for you. Signing PDFs in your email became less complicated. The signNow add-on for Gmail allows you to easily sign documents online without the need of leaving your inbox. Do everything that you need; put fillable fields and send out signing requests in a couple of clicks.
How you can easily sign documents online in Gmail:
- Get signNow for Gmail in the G Suite Marketplace and click on Install.
- Log in to your signNow account or create a new one.
- Open up your inbox with the PDF file you have to sign.
- Click Upload to save the document to the signNow profile.
- Click Open document to open the editor.
- eSign the PDF file making use of My Signature.
- Send out a signing links for the other colleagues using the Send to Sign option.
- Enter their email address and press OK.
As a result, other participants will get notifications telling them to sign the PDF. No reason to download the attachment over and over again, just easily sign documents online in a couple of clicks. This add-one is suitable for those who choose working on more significant aims instead of burning up time for absolutely nothing. Increase your day-to-day compulsory labour with the award-winning eSignature solution.
How to eSign a PDF template on the go without an application
For a lot of products, getting offers done on the go means installing an application on your smartphone. We're very happy to say at signNow we've created singing on the go more quickly and simpler by eliminating the necessity for a mobile application. To eSign, open up your browser (any mobile browser) and take direct access to signNow and all its highly-effective eSignature features. Change docs, easily sign documents online and more. No set up or additional software needed. Manage your contracts from everywhere.
Have a look at our step-by-step instructions that show you how you can easily sign documents online.
- Open up your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Log in or create a new account.
- Upload or open the PDF file you want to change.
- Put fillable fields for text, eSignature and date/time.
- Draw, type or upload your signature.
- Simply click Save and Close.
- Click Invite to Sign and enter in a recipient's email if you need others to sign the PDF file.
Working on documents with mobile is the same as on a computer: create a reusable template, easily sign documents online and manage the documentation as you would generally. In several clicks, get an enforceable deal that you can download to the device and send out to customers. Yet, if you truly want a software, download the signNow mobile app. It's secure, fast and has an intuitive interface. Enjoy seamless eSignature workflows from your office, in a taxi or on a plane.
How to sign a PDF file utilizing an iPhone
iOS is definitely a popular operating system full of native tools. It lets you eSign and edit PDFs making use of Preview without any extra software program. Even so, as great as Apple's option is, it doesn't offer any automation. Improve your iPhone's functionality by benefiting from the signNow app. Utilize your iPhone or iPad to easily sign documents online and much more. Bring in eSignature automation to the mobile processes.
Inserting your signature on an iPhone has never ever been so easy:
- Select the signNow iPhone app from the AppStore and install it.
- Create a new profile or log in along with your Facebook or Google.
- Click Plus and add the PDF you would like to eSign.
- Tap in the PDF exactly where you wish to put your signature.
- Check out other features: add more fillable fields or easily sign documents online.
- Use the Save button to apply the modifications.
- Send your PDF files via email or using a singing link.
Create a professional-looking PDFs straight from your signNow app. Get the most from your efforts and job from anywhere; in your own home, the workplace, on a bus or airplane, and even at the beach. Handle a whole PDf file workflow effortlessly: generate reusable templates, easily sign documents online and work on PDFs with partners. Transform your device into a potent company tool for closing offers.
How to eSign a PDF using an Android
For Android users to control contracts using their phone, they have to install additional software. The Play Market is vast and plump with alternatives, so finding a good application isn't too hard when you have time and energy to search through hundreds of software. To save your time and stop disappointment, we advise signNow for Android. Store and edit PDFs, create signing roles, as well as easily sign documents online.
The 9 basic steps to optimizing your smartphone workflow:
- Open the mobile app.
- Sign in with your Facebook or Google accounts or register if you haven't authorized yet.
- Select + to upload a new document making use of your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Click just about anywhere on your PDF and insert your eSignature.
- Click on OK to confirm and eSign.
- Experience far more modifying tools; put images, easily sign documents online, build a reusable template, and many others.
- Simply click Save to apply alterations when you complete.
- Download the PDF or send it using mail.
- Take advantage of the Invite to sign tool in order to establish And send out a signing order to users.
Transform the mundane and routine into simple and smooth together with the signNow mobile app for smartphone. Sign and send documents for signature from anywhere you're connected to the internet. Generate professional PDFs and easily sign documents online with a few clicks. Created a perfect eSignature process with only your smartphone and boost your overall efficiency.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs online signature
How do I send a document to someone to sign?Upload a document to your signNow account and click Invite to Sign. You can also send a document for signing as a freeform (without fillable fields) or share it via a signing link.
How do I add a signature field to a document?Open your document in the signNow editor and select Signature Field from the sidebar on the left. Then, click anywhere on the document to place a signature field. You can adjust its size and placement as needed. When finished, click OK.
Can I send documents for eSignature without inserting fillable fields?Yes, you can. In the signNow dashboard, select the document you need to send and click Freeform Invite in the toolbar on the right. Add the email addresses of your signers and CC’d recipients, customize your email subject and message, and hit Send Invite. Your recipients will be able to sign your document anywhere they see fit without being confined to specific fillable fields.
How do I electronically sign a PDF?Upload a PDF to your signNow account and open it in the signNow editor. Find the Edit & Sign section on the left panel and click My Signature. Place the cursor anywhere on the PDF to add your saved signature or create a new signature. You can draw, type, or upload an image of your signature.
How do I send a document for signing to multiple parties?Upload a document to your signNow account and click Invite to Sign. You can add as many signers as you need to your signature invite. Alternatively, generate a signing link to your document and share it with your teammates and colleagues in one click.
Can I configure a signing order for my document?Click Invite to Sign > Edit Signers. In the pop-up, enter signer emails for each signing step. Drag and drop signers to move them between signing steps. You can create as many signing steps as you need.
How do I know that my document has been signed?Once your document has been signed, signNow will send you an email notification.
How do I change a default email subject and message when sending a document?Click Invite to Sign in the signNow editor. Click Customize Message to change the default subject and message of your signature invite.
Do my signers need a signNow account to sign my document?No, your signers can sign a document sent using signNow anytime, anywhere, and without having to register with signNow.
How long does it take to sign my document using signNow?Recipients can sign and submit your documents in seconds. All they need is an internet-connected device.