Get Started with eSignature: Best Online Document Signing Service
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use best online document signing service feature
Is your company ready to decrease inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collection become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the intuitive interface and step-by-step instructions.
Complete the following steps listed below to use the best online document signing service functionality in minutes:
- Launch your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and altering configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using more features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the best online document signing service feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the run. Put away printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and costly papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Best online document signing service: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management efficiently, you need to utilize best online document signing service. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documents. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is essential for your business. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any type. The platform delivers dozens of features for making eSignature workflows simpler. Adding documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can use. Want to get the best from best online document signing service?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into things of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and make the most of best online document signing service from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of changes occurring within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your preferred applications. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and manage recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Build group folders, invite workers, and add records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that have best online document signing service, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your organization with advanced signing assistance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or select any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How can I use the best online document signing service and handle paperwork electronically?To utilize the best online document signing service, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the features your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. Regardless of what software you select, ensure it’s set up to meet the regulations and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to utilize the best online document signing service?To quickly get the best online document signing service, try a online-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the best online document signing service?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I read more about the best online document signing service?For more information on the best online document signing service, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the best online document signing service without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use best online document signing service even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for best online document signing service
How to fill out and sign documents online
Finding powerful best online document signing service features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a user-friendly interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the best online document signing service feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and ultizing the best online document signing service feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily transform it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the best online document signing service functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the best online document signing service feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the best online document signing service feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, generate a re-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the best online document signing service capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the best online document signing service capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out empty fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to deal with your documents using the best online document signing service feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to quickly sign documents on the go using the best online document signing service functionality but don’t want to install additional software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the best online document signing service features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert more areas for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
Once you apply the best online document signing service and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other individuals. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the best online document signing service feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the best online document signing service feature:
- Open App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the best online document signing service functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You quickly access the best online document signing service features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign forms from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the best online document signing service functionality:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of utilizing the best online document signing service functionality on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!