Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Signature Versus Electronic Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use digital signature versus electronic signature feature
Is your organization ready to cut inefficiencies by about three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collection become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the clear interface and step-by-step guides.
Follow the steps below to use the digital signature versus electronic signature functionality within a few minutes:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It couldn't be simpler to use the digital signature versus electronic signature feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even while on the run. Skip printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and expensive document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital signature versus electronic signature: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management effortlessly, you need to utilize digital signature versus electronic signature. Otherwise, you risk being stressed with documents. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for you and your organization. If you want expert document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The platform offers many functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can use. Want to get the best from digital signature versus electronic signature?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly getting things of the past. Now you can generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and take advantage of digital signature versus electronic signature from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Know about changes going on within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and find out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your beloved applications. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and operate habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Create team folders, invite employees, and add records to work on.
There are lots of other solutions on the market that have digital signature versus electronic signature, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with advanced signing assistance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting demands.
How can I utilize the digital signature versus electronic signature and handle documents electronically?To use the digital signature versus electronic signature, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the features your business needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. Regardless of what service you select, ensure it’s established to meet the regulations and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to utilize the digital signature versus electronic signature?To rapidly get the digital signature versus electronic signature, use a cloud-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the digital signature versus electronic signature?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I read more about the digital signature versus electronic signature?For more information on the digital signature versus electronic signature, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital signature versus electronic signature without registering an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital signature versus electronic signature even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for digital signature versus electronic signature
How to complete and sign paperwork online
Locating advanced digital signature versus electronic signature features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an easy-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly complete and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature versus electronic signature functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and ultizing the digital signature versus electronic signature functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the digital signature versus electronic signature feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature versus electronic signature feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the digital signature versus electronic signature feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, generate a multi-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the digital signature versus electronic signature capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature versus electronic signature features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out empty fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that allows you to handle your paperwork utilizing the digital signature versus electronic signature feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go by means of the digital signature versus electronic signature capabilities but don’t want to set up additional applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature versus electronic signature features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add additional fields for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you utilize the digital signature versus electronic signature and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the digital signature versus electronic signature feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature versus electronic signature feature:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the digital signature versus electronic signature feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You quickly access the digital signature versus electronic signature functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast setup process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign forms from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature versus electronic signature functionality:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The whole process of utilizing the digital signature versus electronic signature functionality on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!