Try Seamless eSignatures: Online Signature for Word
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick guide on how to use online signature for Word feature
Is your organization willing to decrease inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With signNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collecting turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step guides.
Take the following steps listed below to use the online signature for Word functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't get any simpler to use the online signature for Word feature. It's accessible on your smartphones as well. Install the signNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom eSignature workflows even while on the move. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Online signature for Word: Scale your workflow with signNow
To handle your document management easily, you need to take advantage of online signature for Word. Otherwise, you risk being overloaded with paperwork. Finding a complex eSignature solution is crucial for you and your business. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and safe, give signNow a shot.
signNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any sort. The solution provides lots of features to create eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can use. Want to get the most out of online signature for Word?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming things of the past. You can now create, send out, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with signNow. Install the app and take full advantage of online signature for Word from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Know about modifications occurring within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite apps. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and operate habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Build group folders, add employees, and add more records to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have online signature for Word, but signNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with advanced signing assistance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to signNow, upload a PDF or choose any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the online signature for Word and manage documents online?To use the online signature for Word, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that encompasses the features your company needs to signNow its objectives. No matter which service you choose, ensure it’s established to match the regulations and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to use the online signature for Word?To quickly get the online signature for Word, try a online-based eSignature solution like signNow. Make the most of an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature option in signNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the online signature for Word?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I read more about the online signature for Word?To learn more about the online signature for Word, read signNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently select signNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like signNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the online signature for Word without registering an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from signNow can use online signature for Word even when they don’t have a signNow account. When you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
SignNow functionality for online signature for Word
How to fill out and sign documents online
Getting advanced online signature for Word features can be difficult unless you have a signNow account. Our solution with an easy-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to quickly complete and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature for Word functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with signNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and ultizing the online signature for Word functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with signNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the online signature for Word feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the signNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the online signature for Word feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the signNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in signNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the online signature for Word feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, generate a multi-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with signNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. signNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the online signature for Word capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature for Word features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with signNow to continue with the signNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete empty fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
signNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that allows you to deal with your documents using the online signature for Word feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go by means of the online signature for Word capabilities but don’t want to install extra applications on your device. If so, signNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signature for Word capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert more areas for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
When you utilize the online signature for Word and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other parties. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with signNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the online signature for Word feature to approve paperwork on the go, a signNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature for Word feature:
- Go to App Store, locate signNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the online signature for Word feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your signNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request electronic signatures from other people. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You rapidly access the online signature for Word functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the signNow app on any Android-run device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign forms from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature for Word functionality:
- Open Google Play, find signNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the adjustments.
The whole process of utilizing the online signature for Word functionality on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close deals in minutes with signNow!