Seal Your Documents to Verify Their Authenticity
How to pdf stamp?
Many companies prefer to stamp items such as company contracts, ownership certificates, and company resolutions with a company seal. With the signNow Stamp Field feature, you can easily ensure your corporate documents' authenticity and prove that they originate from your business or organization.
Use signNow's stamp fields to seal any document in just a few simple steps.
1. Log in to signNow. Select an existing document or click Upload Documents to add a new document from your computer. Double-click the document title or click More > Open Document to open it in the editor.
2. Find and click the Stamp Field button located in the vertical toolbar on the left side of your screen.
3. Click anywhere on the document to insert a new Stamp Field. If necessary, resize the field so that it fits your document's layout. Use your mouse or trackpad to move the field around or set its location manually.
4. Set the name of your Stamp Field, assign it to a specific individual, or specify whether your field is required or conditional. Click OK when ready. Otherwise, delete the field and start over.
How to seal your document using the Stamp Field
To add your stamp to a document, open your document in signNow using one of the methods described above. Then:
1. Click the My Stamp button on the vertical toolbar and click anywhere on the document. A new window will pop up.
2. Click Upload Image to add an image of your stamp saved on your computer. Use the upload menu to change its contrast, rotate, or rescale it according to your preferences. Click Add when ready.
3. That's it, your stamp has been successfully added. Use your mouse or trackpad to resize the stamp image or change its position on the page.
4. Click Change Stamp if you want to add a new stamp, set a default stamp, or delete the existing one. Note that a maximum of three stamps is allowed.
Additionally, you have the option of managing your stamps in the Profile section of your signNow account. Open the Personal Information tab and click Manage Stamps to set a new default stamp or delete an existing one.
Your step-by-step guide — create company stamp image online
The add stamp fields feature in signNow: taking SMB-contract negotiation to the next level
Eliminate signNow clutter and switch to online form creation and signature collection. Try signNow, a smart tool that makes your document management smooth and easy. Make documents of any kind easily fillable: utilize the add stamp fields feature, add various custom fields, and set them up with rules and conditions according to your needs.
How to fill out and sign a add company stamp to pdf:
- Log in to your signNow account or register it.
- Click on the Upload Documents button at the top of the screen.
- Open your sample and find the Tools menu on the left.
- Add various fillable fields to your document such as Text, Checkbox, Date/Time, Initials, Dropdown, Radio Button Group, a Calculated one, and others by clicking on the corresponding option and drop it to the place you need it to appear.
- Set it as the required one, if needed, and apply other additional settings, using the toolbar on the right. Click Ok to adjust it.
- Insert a Signature Field. Drop as many as you need. Click on each of them, assign roles, make them required or conditional by using the Signature menu on the right.
- Collect other supportive documents by adjusting a Request Attachment option from the left-hand menu. Make it required or optional, or set the conditions to show it to your signee.
- Click Save and Close to finish editing.
- Select how you will share your sample. Use the Invite to Sign button to send it to your colleagues, partners, or clients’ emails, or Create Signing Link to post it on your website and share it with more users.
It’s easy to customize documents of any kind. Take advantage of the add stamp fields functionality to create new forms and templates. Send it to your recipients, and once the form is completed and signed, you'll automatically get it back with an email notification. Streamline collaboration with your teams, partners, and clients by sending them contracts, orders, reports, applications, and other forms for signing, which they can quickly fill out and sign hassle-free. Save your time and efforts with signNow. Give it a try!