Unlock the Power of eSignature: Free eSignature Tool
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use free eSignature tool feature
Is your business ready to cut inefficiencies by about three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collection turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the intuitive interface and step-by-step guides.
Take the following steps below to use the free eSignature tool functionality in minutes:
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and altering configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using more features.
It can't be simpler to use the free eSignature tool feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom eSignature workflows even while on the go. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Free eSignature tool: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management easily, you need to use free eSignature tool. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with documents. Finding a complex eSignature solution is important for you and your company. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any type. The solution delivers lots of functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can use. Want to get the most from free eSignature tool?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly turning into stuff of the past. Now you can create, send, and eSign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and make the most of free eSignature tool from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Know about changes happening within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your preferred programs. Embed your process into any third-party application and manage recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Make team folders, invite workers, and add more files to work on.
There are lots of other solutions available on the market that have free eSignature tool, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with innovative signing guidance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How can I utilize the free eSignature tool and handle documents digitally?To use the free eSignature tool, you need a reliable eSignature platform that includes the features your company needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. Regardless of what software you choose, make sure it’s established to match the regulations and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the free eSignature tool?To rapidly receive the free eSignature tool, use a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an user-friendly user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the free eSignature tool?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I learn more about the free eSignature tool?To learn more about the free eSignature tool, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the free eSignature tool without registering an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use free eSignature tool even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for free eSignature tool
How to complete and sign paperwork online
Finding powerful free eSignature tool features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a simple-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly complete and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free eSignature tool feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and ultizing the free eSignature tool feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily convert it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the free eSignature tool functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the free eSignature tool feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the free eSignature tool feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, create a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign documents in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the free eSignature tool capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free eSignature tool capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete empty fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that allows you to deal with your documents using the free eSignature tool feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go using the free eSignature tool capabilities but don’t want to install additional applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free eSignature tool features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert additional areas for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you utilize the free eSignature tool and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the free eSignature tool feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free eSignature tool feature:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the free eSignature tool functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You rapidly access the free eSignature tool features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a quick setup process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free eSignature tool feature:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of utilizing the free eSignature tool feature on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!