Start Your eSignature Journey: Professional Signatures
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick-start guide on how to use professional signatures feature
Is your company willing to eliminate inefficiencies by about three-quarters or more? With signNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature gathering turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the clear interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Follow the steps below to use the professional signatures functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't get any easier to use the professional signatures feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the signNow application for iOS or Android and manage your customized eSignature workflows even when on the move. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and costly document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Professional signatures: Level up your workflow with signNow
To deal with your document management effortlessly, you need to utilize professional signatures. Otherwise, you risk being stressed with documentation. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give signNow a try.
signNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any type. The solution provides many features to create eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Want to get the most out of professional signatures?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly turning into stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send, and eSign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with signNow. Install the app and benefit from professional signatures from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Know about modifications going on in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and manage recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Build group folders, add workers, and add more records to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives available on the market that have professional signatures, but signNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with superior signing assistance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to signNow, upload a PDF or choose any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting demands.
How can I utilize the professional signatures and handle paperwork online?To use the professional signatures, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the features your business needs to achieve its targets. No matter which service you choose, make sure it’s established to match the rules and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to utilize the professional signatures?To rapidly receive the professional signatures, use a web-based eSignature solution like signNow. Make the most of an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature option in signNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the professional signatures?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I learn more about the professional signatures?To understand more about the professional signatures, discover signNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently choose signNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like signNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the professional signatures without creatung an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from signNow can use professional signatures even if they don’t have a signNow account. Once you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
SignNow features for professional signatures
How to fill out and sign documents online
Getting powerful professional signatures features can be challenging unless you have a signNow account. Our solution with a user-friendly interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the professional signatures functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with signNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add more fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and ultizing the professional signatures functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with signNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the professional signatures functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the signNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the professional signatures feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the signNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in signNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the professional signatures feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, create a re-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with signNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. signNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the professional signatures capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the professional signatures features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with signNow to continue with the signNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete blank fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
signNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that allows you to manage your documents utilizing the professional signatures feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to rapidly sign documents on the go using the professional signatures functionality but don’t want to set up additional software on your device. If so, signNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the professional signatures capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add additional fields for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you apply the professional signatures and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with signNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the professional signatures feature to approve paperwork on the go, a signNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the professional signatures feature:
- Go to App Store, locate signNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the professional signatures feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your signNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You easily access the professional signatures features and approve paperwork while on the go with the signNow application on any Android-run device. After a quick setup process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign forms from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the professional signatures feature:
- Open Google Play, locate signNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the modifications.
The whole process of utilizing the professional signatures feature on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with signNow!