Merge Several Documents into One to eSign
How to merge documents with signNow
All you need to do is select files for merging and arrange their order. Merging files can make it easier for you and your signers to process documents and signature requests.
Select files for merging
Click the More button next to the document you want to merge and then select Merge Document With from the dropdown.
Choose the files you intend to merge from the list and click Next. You can switch between folders to find the documents you need. The folder selection menu appears on the left. You can also view all your selected files by switching to the Selected documents tab.
Arrange a document order
Drag and drop the documents to set the order in which they will appear in the merged file. Then, fill in the Name of New Document field and click the Merge button.
Your merged PDF will appear at the top of the document list. The files you used to create the document will not be affected and will remain in their former directories.
See signNow eSignatures in action
Choose a better solution
Take routine paperwork off your plate with signNow
Online signature solution
Fillable form maker
Ability to merge several documents into one
Our user reviews speak for themselves
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Why choose signNow
- Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
- Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
- Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
The easiest way to use the merge several documents into one feature in signNow
signNow provides you with an eSignature solution that replaces any extra document management software. Process your documents and templates within one web-based service.
Work on contracts and agreements, individually or with your team members, make use of the merge several documents into one tool in clicks, and share PDFs online to collect information and eSignatures. Turn drafts into reusable templates to speed up your workflow.
How to utilize the merge several documents into one tool
- Add PDFs from your device to your signNow account.
- Select two or more records to group them by clicking Create Group.
- A new folder is automatically created and will appear in the Documents Group section; from there you can send the whole package of files in one click.
- To share the group with your colleagues, create a new team in the My Team section, and invite your crewmembers.
- Move files to the team folder so your partners can see and work on these forms.
- Each document can be converted to a reusable template. To do so, click More > Make Template next to the record..
- Or, share the PDFs via the signing link and let your partners fill them out.
- Collect and store them easily.
Take advantage of signNow features such as merge several documents into one to simplify teamwork, collaborate on contracts and drafts, and level up productivity. Experience the eSignature service that thousands of SMBs and SMEs use to negotiate on agreements.
How it works
Rate documents e sign online
See exceptional results documents e sign signing
How to fill in and eSign a document online
Check out the easiest method to merge several documents into one. Prevent paper-based workflows and control documents from signNow. Make ready and send your documents from the office or easily work on-the-go. No installment or more application required. All features are available online, go to signnow.com and create your personal eSignature flow.
A quick instructions on how to merge several documents into one in minutes
- Register a signNow account (if you haven't signed up yet) or log in with your Google or Facebook.
- Click on Upload and select one of your PDF files.
- Make use of the My Signature instrument to insert your signature.
- Modify the document in a powerful PDF with fillable fields.
- Fill in your new form and then click Done.
Once finished, send an invite to sign to a number of people. Get an enforceable contract within a few minutes employing any device. Discover far more tools to make significant PDFs; add more fillable fields merge several documents into one and collaborate in groups. The eSignature platform gives a secure workflow and works according to SOC 2 Type II Certification. Ensure that your data are protected and that no one can take them.
How to eSign a PDF in Google Chrome
Searching for a solution to merge several documents into one right from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here now to help. Get a PDF template and right from the internet browser effortlessly open it with the editor. Put fillable fields for textual content and eSignature. eSign the PDF and send it securely based on GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
Applying this short how-to guide under, expand your eSignature process into Google and merge several documents into one:
- Check out the Chrome web store and find the signNow extension.
- Click on Add to Chrome.
- Log in to the account or register a new one.
- Upload a document and then click Open in signNow.
- Change the PDF.
- Sign the PDF using the My Signature feature.
- Just click Done to save your edits.
- Ask other users to eSign by clicking Invite to Sign and choosing their emails/names.
Create a signature that's built in to the processes to merge several documents into one and have PDFs eSigned in minutes. Forget the piles of paperwork on your desk and start saving time and money for more crucial duties. Choosing the signNow Google extension is an awesome practical option with many different advantages.
How to eSign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like most, you're used to downloading the email attachments you get, printing them out and after that signing them, isn't it? Fine, we have good news to suit your needs. Putting your signature on PDFs in your email just became less complicated. The signNow add-on for Gmail enables you to merge several documents into one without the need of leaving your inbox. Do all you need; add fillable fields and send out signing links in clicks.
How you can merge several documents into one in Gmail:
- Find signNow for Gmail within the from the G Suite Marketplace and then click Install.
- Log in to your signNow profile or make a new one.
- Open up your email with the PDF file you have to eSign.
- Simply click Upload if you want to save the PDF to your signNow account.
- Click Open document to open up the editor.
- Sign the PDF taking advantage of My Signature.
- Share a signing request to the other members using the Send to Sign tool.
- Enter their email address and click OK.
As a result, other customers will receive notifications telling them to eSign the document. No reason to download the attachment time and time again, just merge several documents into one in a few clicks. This add-one is ideal for entrepreneur who like working on more significant aims instead of burning up time for practically nothing. Increase your daily monotonous tasks with the award-winning eSignature service.
How to eSign a PDF on the go without an mobile app
For many solutions, getting deals accomplished on the go means the installation of an app on your phone. We're delighted to say at signNow we've produced singing on the go quicker and simpler by eliminating the necessity for an app. To eSign, start your browser (any mobile browser) and get direct access to signNow and all its effective eSignature features. Modify docs, merge several documents into one and a lot more. No installment or extra software needed. Close up your deal from everywhere.
Check out our step-by-step instructions that teach you how you can merge several documents into one.
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Log in or create a new account.
- Upload or open up the document you wish to edit.
- Add more fillable fields for text, signature and date.
- Draw, type or upload your signature.
- Click on Save and Close.
- Just click Invite to Sign and put in a recipient's electronic address if you require other people to eSign the PDF file.
Working on mobile is no different than on a laptop: create a reusable template, merge several documents into one and deal with the process as you would usually. In a couple of clicks, get an enforceable commitment that you can download to your internal storage and send to others. But, if you really want a software, download the signNow mobile app. It's secure, quick and has an excellent layout. Enjoy smooth eSignature workflows from the office, in a taxi or on an airplane.
How to sign a PDF file having an iPhone
iOS is an extremely well-liked operating system packed with native instruments. It enables you to sign and modify PDFs utilizing Preview without any extra application. However, as wonderful as Apple's solution is, it doesn't provide any automation. Boost your iPhone's abilities by using the signNow iPhone app. Make use of your iPhone or iPad to merge several documents into one and much more. Introduce eSignature automation to your mobile processes.
Putting your signature by using an iPhone has never ever been simpler:
- Find the signNow app from the AppStore and set it up.
- Create a new profile or log in with the Facebook or Google.
- Simply click Plus and add the document you need to eSign.
- Tap on the PDF where you want to place your signature.
- Check out additional features: put in fillable fields or merge several documents into one.
- Click on Save button to apply the changes.
- Send out your PDFs via mail or a singing link.
Create a professional-looking PDFs right from your signNow iPhone app. Get the best from your efforts and job from just about anywhere; at home, in your office, on a bus or plane, and even at the beach. Control an entire PDf file process easily: build reusable templates, merge several documents into one and work on PDFs with partners. Turn your device into a powerful company instrument for executing offers.
How to eSign a PDF taking advantage of an Android
For Android users to handle PDF files from the phone, they need to find and install additional application. The Play Market is huge and plump with choices, so choosing an excellent program isn't too difficult for those who have a chance to look through countless applications. To save time as well as avoid disappointment, we advise signNow for Android. Store and modify documents, create signing roles, and also merge several documents into one.
The 9 simple actions to amplifying your smartphone workflow:
- Open up the app.
- Log in with your Facebook or Google accounts or register if you haven't authorized yet.
- Click on + to upload a new record with your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Click anyplace on the PDF and put your eSignature.
- Click on OK to confirm and eSign.
- Try much more editing and enhancing features; add graphics, merge several documents into one, design a reusable template, etc.
- Just click Save to apply changes as soon as you finish.
- Download the PDf file or share it through mail.
- Make use of the Invite to sign tool in order to establish And send a signing order to recipients.
Turn the mundane and routine into easy and smooth using the signNow app for Android. eSign and share templates for eSignature from anywhere you're connected to the internet. Generate good-looking PDFs and merge several documents into one with couple of clicks. Come up with a flawless eSignature workflow with just your mobile phone and enhance your overall productiveness.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs online signature
How do I send documents for signing?Upload a document to signNow and open it in the editor. Select Signature Field> in the left-hand sidebar and click anywhere on the document to place a signature field. Then, click Invite to Sign in the top right corner of the screen, enter the recipient’s email address, and hit Send Invite.
Can I track the history of my documents?You can review all your actions with documents by clicking the More button next to a document and then selecting History from the dropdown.
How do I add fillable fields to a document?When in the signNow editor, choose any item in the Tools section of the left-hand sidebar and click where you need the field to appear on the document. Then, adjust its size and placement and click OK. Don’t forget to save the document after editing by clicking Save and Close.
How do I create an electronic signature?When in the editor, click My Signature in the menu on the left and then click anywhere on the document. In the newly opened window, click Add New Signature. You can type your name, draw your signature using a mouse, touchpad, the sensor screen of your smartphone, or just upload an image of your signature. Once finished, hit Sign.
How do I create a document template?Upload your document and click Make Template next to its name. Enter the template name in the newly opened window and click Create Template.
How do I know that my documents are eSigned?Once a signer has completed your document, you will receive an instant email notification. You can also track the signing status from your signNow account. The status indicator is located below the name of the document you sent.
What is a signing link?With signNow, you can create a signing link for any document or template. It is a short link that can be shared with anyone whose signature you require. By following the link, each user receives their own copy of a document that can be eSigned. Completed documents automatically appear in your Documents folder.
How do I create a signing link?Select any document or template uploaded to your signNow account and click Create Signing Link in the menu on the right. A signing link will appear in a new dialog box. Copy it and share it with as many signers as you need.
Can I only eSign PDF documents with signNow?No, signNow allows you to sign and collect signatures for all types of text documents. Simply import your file by clicking the Upload Documents button and opening it in the editor. From there, you can add your own eSignature or add fillable fields and then send the document for signing to one or multiple recipients.
How do I rename a document?To rename a document, select it and then click Rename Document in the sidebar on the right. Or you can click the More button next to a document name and select the same option in the contextual menu.