Merge Several Documents Into One To ESign
How to merge one pdf?
In your Documents folder, select the document you would like to merge, then click the More button on the right. Scroll down to Merge Documents in the dropdown menu that will appear on the screen.
A new window will be opened on your screen. Select the documents you would like to merge into one. Selected documents will be highlighted in blue.
Click Next in the bottom right corner of the smaller window:
Type in a name for your newly merged document in the New Document Name field of the new window:
Drag and drop documents to set the order in which they will later appear in the merged pdf:
If you want to exclude a document from the merge - click the red Remove button:
Once ready, click Merge to proceed. Or click Go Back to return to the previous step.
Once you click Merge, you will be redirected back to your Documents folder. The newly merged pdf will appear at the top of your list of documents:
Your step-by-step guide — merge documents
The critical conceptual benefit of the signNow eSignature platform for business automation is actually a unified data area that crosses the organization but provides an original business worlflow. You can merge several documents into one to eSign, give an invite hyperlink to your companions, vendors or teammates. Our advanced service simplifies the audit and evaluation steps. It allows you to control the workflow much more flexibly without the need for external manpower. You can indirectly refine the relationship between partners and enable them to increase customer satisfaction.
How to merge several documents into one to eSign with signNow:
- Create your profile free of charge or log on if you already possess one.
- You may enter with the Single sign-on feature if you have the signNow profile.|If you possess the signNow profile, you can sign in using the Single sign-on functionality.
- Import the data file from your mobile or desktop device.
- In addition, you can upload the required data file from your cloud storage. Our web-based software works with the most recommended repositories: Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox.
- Easily make alterations to your web template innovative but straightforward PDF Editor.
- Enter the textual content material, include images, leave your annotations or comments, etc..
- You may set up fillable elements of various kinds: text message or date, calculated or dropdown, and more.
- Arrange and put in place the attachment require.
- Place the Signature Field for sending to sign and gather in-person or numerous eSignatures. You may self-sign the template if applicable.
- Finish editing using the Done button and begin to merge several documents into one to eSign.
signNow is the first choice for automation of company procedures and solution to merge several documents into one to eSign and fast challenges concluding for agencies of all levels workers and complexity. Users can interact both externally and internally with suppliers and clients. Try out all the advantages now!