More and more people, as well as companies, are switching over to using digital documents. However, with the new opportunities that going paperless provides, there are also some challenges. Among these is being able to certify the authenticity and integrity of an electronic form.
The initials tool is multi-purpose and combines several features. You can:
- Create a typed or finger-drawn autograph.
- Capture a handwritten full name with a camera.
- Save the initials you have already used.
As a result, your sample will be certified with a perfect-looking signature and easily shared with other individuals. You also have the option to send verifying requests to others.
- Sign up if you have no account yet. You can also log in with your social account - Google or Facebook.
- Get started with a 30-day free trial for newcomers or check signNow pricing plans.
- Create your customized forms or use ready-to-use templates. The feature-rich PDF editor is always at your fingertips.
- Invite your teammates and create an unlimited number of teams. Collaborate in a single shared workspace.
- Create document signing links and share them with your clients. Now you can collect signatures ten times faster.
- Get instant email notifications about any user action.
- Try out the free mobile application to be in touch on the go.