Add Smart Fields, Import Word Documents and eSign
Get the robust eSignature features you need from the company you trust
Choose the pro platform made for pros
Set up eSignature API quickly
Work better together
Add smart fields import word documents and eSign, within minutes
Cut the closing time
Keep important data safe
See signNow eSignatures in action
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Our user reviews speak for themselves
Why choose signNow
Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Your step-by-step guide — add smart fields import word documents and eSign
Add smart fields, Import Word documents and eSign. Get maximum performance from the most reliable and secure eSignature platform. Enhance your digital deals using signNow. Automate workflows for everything from simple employee documents to advanced agreements and sales forms.
Learn how to Add smart fields, Import Word documents and eSign:
- Add a few documents from your computer or cloud storage space.
- Drag & drop smart fillable boxes (signature, text, date/time).
- Change the fields sizing, by tapping it and selecting Adjust Size.
- Insert dropdowns and checkboxes, and radio button groups.
- Edit signers and request attachments.
- Add smart fields, Import Word documents and eSign.
- Add the formula where you need the field to appear.
- Use remarks and annotations for the signers anywhere on the page.
- Approve all changes by simply clicking DONE.
Link people from inside and outside your organization to electronically work on important signNows and Add smart fields, Import Word documents and eSign anytime and on any system using signNow. You may keep track of every activity carried out to your documents, receive notifications an audit statement. Remain focused on your business and consumer interactions while with the knowledge that your data is accurate and protected.
How it works
See exceptional results Add smart fields, Import Word documents and eSign
How to fill out and eSign a document online
Experience the fastest way to add smart fields import word documents and e sign. Avoid paper-based workflows and handle PDF files from signNow. Complete and send out your PDFs from the workplace or seamlessly work on-the-go. No installment or additional software required. All functions are available online, go to signnow.com and make your personal eSignature flow.
A quick instructions on how to add smart fields import word documents and e sign in minutes
- Register a signNow profile (in the event you haven't signed up yet) or log in with your Google or Facebook.
- Just click Upload and select your PDF files.
- Make use of the My Signature to make your signature.
- Modify the sample into a dynamic PDF with fillable fields.
- Complete your new form and click Done.
Once completed, send an invite to sign to a number of recipients. Have an enforceable agreement within minutes making use of any gadget. Check out much more tools for making significant PDFs; add more fillable fields add smart fields import word documents and e sign and collaborate in groups. The eSignature solution provides a safe workflow and operates based on SOC 2 Type II Certification. Ensure that all of your information are protected so no person can take them.
How to eSign a PDF in Google Chrome
Are you looking for a service to add smart fields import word documents and e sign right from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here to help. Find a document and right from the internet browser quickly open it in the editor. Put fillable fields for textual content and eSignature. Sign the PDF and share it safely and securely based on GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
By using this brief how-to guide below, increase your eSignature process into Google and add smart fields import word documents and e sign:
- Check out the Chrome web store and find the signNow extension.
- Just click Add to Chrome.
- Log in to the account or register a new one.
- Add a PDF and click Open in signNow.
- Modify the PDF file.
- Sign the PDF making use of the My Signature instrument.
- Click Done to make edits.
- Encourage other participants to eSign by simply clicking Invite to Sign and deciding on their email addresses/names.
Make a signature that's built in to your processes to add smart fields import word documents and e sign and get PDFs eSigned within a few minutes. Say goodbye to the piles of paper reports sitting on your workdesk and begin saving money and time for extra crucial activities. Picking out the signNow Google extension is a great practical decision with plenty of advantages.
How to eSign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like most, you're used to downloading the PDFs you receive, printing them out and then putting your signature on them, correct? Well, we have fantastic news for you. Signing documents in your mailbox just became easier. The signNow add-on for Gmail enables you to add smart fields import word documents and e sign without the need of leaving your inbox. Do all you need; add fillable fields and send signing links in a few clicks.
The best way to add smart fields import word documents and e sign in Gmail:
- Get signNow for Gmail in the G Suite Marketplace and click Install.
- Log in to your signNow account or make a new one.
- Open your email with the PDF file you need to eSign.
- Click Upload to save the PDF to your signNow profile.
- Click Open document to open the editor.
- eSign the PDF file using My Signature.
- Send out a signing request for the other colleagues using the Send to Sign button.
- Put in their email and press OK.
As a result, the other clients will get message telling them to sign the document. No need to download the attachment again and again, just add smart fields import word documents and e sign in a couple of clicks. This add-one is suitable for people who choose focusing on more significant aims instead of burning time for absolutely nothing. Increase your daily compulsory labour with the award-winning eSignature solution.
How to eSign a PDF on the go without an application
For a lot of products, getting deals done on the go means installing the mobile app on your phone. We're pleased to say at signNow we've produced singing on the go faster and much easier by reducing the demand for an application. To eSign, open your browser (any mobile browser) and try out immediate access to signNow and all its effective eSignature instruments. Edit docs, add smart fields import word documents and e sign and more. No installment or extra software needed. Close your deal from anywhere.
Have a look at our brief recommendations that teach you the way to add smart fields import word documents and e sign.
- Open your internet browser and go to signnow.com.
- Log in or create a new profile.
- Add or open the document you want to modify.
- Add fillable fields for textual content, eSignature and date/time.
- Draw, type or upload your signature.
- Click Save and Close.
- Just click Invite to Sign and put in a recipient's electronic address if you require others to sign the PDF file.
Working on mobile is the same as with a desktop: create a reusable template, add smart fields import word documents and e sign and deal with the process as you would generally. In a couple of clicks, get an enforceable deal that you can download to the device and send to others. Yet, if you truly want a software, download the signNow app. It's comfortable, fast and has an excellent interface. Experience effortless eSignature workflows from your business office, in a taxi or on an airplane.
How to sign a PDF employing an iPhone
iOS is an extremely well-known operating system packed with native instruments. It enables you to eSign and change PDFs utilizing Preview with no extra application. Even so, as excellent as Apple's option is, it doesn't give any automation. Improve your iPhone's abilities by taking advantage of the signNow app. Utilize your iPhone or iPad to add smart fields import word documents and e sign and more. Introduce eSignature automation for your mobile processes.
Inserting your signature on an iPhone has never ever been easier:
- Select the signNow iPhone app in the AppStore and install it.
- Make a new profile or log in with your Facebook or Google.
- Just click Plus and add the PDF you would like to eSign.
- Tap on the PDF exactly where you would like to insert your signature.
- Try out other features: put fillable fields or add smart fields import word documents and e sign.
- Use the Save button to apply the modifications.
- Send your documents via email or a singing link.
Create a professional-looking PDFs straight from your signNow app. Get the best from your time and job from just about anywhere; at home, in your office, on a bus or airplane, as well as at the beach. Deal with a complete document process seamlessly: build reusable templates, add smart fields import word documents and e sign and work on documents with partners. Transform your device into a powerful enterprise tool for executing offers.
How to eSign a PDF file taking advantage of an Android
For Android users to handle agreements using their phone, they should find and install extra software program. The Play Market is substantial and plump with choices, so finding a good app isn't a challenge in case you have time and energy to search through a huge selection of programs. To save lots of efforts and stop stress, we suggest signNow for Android. Store and change PDFs, generate signing roles, as well as add smart fields import word documents and e sign.
The 9 basic steps to improving your smartphone workflow:
- Open the mobile app.
- Sign in using your Facebook or Google profiles or register if you haven't authorized yet.
- Select + to upload your document with your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Click anyplace on your PDF and put your eSignature.
- Simply click OK to agree and eSign.
- Experience far more editing and enhancing features; add more graphics, add smart fields import word documents and e sign, create a reusable template, etc.
- Just click Save to make changes once you finish.
- Download the PDf file or send it through mail.
- Take advantage of the Invite to sign function if you want to establish And send a signing link to clients.
Change the mundane and routine into easy and smooth with the signNow app for Android. eSign and send documents for eSignature from any place you're connected to the internet. Build professional PDFs and add smart fields import word documents and e sign with couple of clicks. Created a perfect eSignature process with only your smartphone and boost your general productivity.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
How do I insert an electronic signature into a Word document?To add a digital signature, open your Microsoft Word document and click where you'd like to add your signature line. From the Word ribbon, select the Insert tab and then click Signature Line in the Text group. A Signature Setup pop-up box appears.
How do I electronically sign a document in Word?Sign up for a free trial at signNow, and then log in. Select New > Sign a Document, and then upload the Word document. Select Sign. Review the document, and then select Continue. Drag your electronic signature from the left pane, and drop it into the Word document.
How do I write my signature on a Word document?Place the cursor in your Word document where you want to insert a signature. Click the Insert tab. Select Signature Line. A menu will appear. Fill out the required fields. Select OK.
How do I create a digital signature?Click the link. Your document should open in an electronic signature tool such as signNow. Agree to electronic signing. ... Click each tag and follow the instructions to add your digital signature. Verify your identity and follow the instructions to add your digital signature.
How do I electronically sign a Word document on a Mac?Type the text under the picture and select both picture and text. Under the insert menu click "Auto text" > "New". Write the name of your signature in the dialogue box which appears. Click "OK" once done.
How do I insert a handwritten signature in Word?Sign your name on a white, unlined piece of signNow. Scan the signature and save it as a bmp, .gif, .jpg, or .png file. Start Word. Go to the Insert tab and select Pictures. Navigate to the signature file and select Insert. Select the image and activate the Picture Tools tab.
How do I insert an electronic signature into a Word document Mac?Type the text under the picture and select both picture and text. Under the insert menu click "Auto text" > "New". Write the name of your signature in the dialogue box which appears. Click "OK" once done.
How do you create an electronic signature?Draw your signature using your finger or a stylus. If you have access to a touchscreen, you can use your finger to create an electronic signature directly in your document. ... Upload an image of your signature. ... Use your cursor to draw your signature. ... Use your keyboard to type in your signature.
How do I digitally sign a Word document?Click the File tab. Click Info. Click Protect Document, Protect Workbook or Protect Presentation. Click Add a Digital Signature. Read the Word, Excel, or PowerPoint message, and then click OK.
How can I create a signature in Word?Draw your signature on a piece of signNow and scan it to save on the computer as an image format. Open your word document, click the "Insert" >"Picture" button to browse this signature image. Write the text you need to add to the sign and then select both.