Improve your document workflow with signNow
Flexible eSignature workflows
Instant visibility into document status
Easy and fast integration set up
Add text tags and sign on any device
Detailed Audit Trail
Rigorous safety standards
See signNow eSignatures in action
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Our user reviews speak for themselves
Why choose signNow
- Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
- Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
- Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Improve your everyday workflows with the add text tags and sign feature
Most of the PDF editors readily available on the market offer you basic tools that aren't really helpful for serious eSignature workflows. Just about every program has the ability to add text and shapes. Start using a tool that boasts a professional add text tags and sign option. Get the flexibility you need for improving your organization’s document management. signNow is a comprehensive solution with all the capabilities required for streamlined corporate eSignature workflows.
How to use the add text tags and sign function in signNow:
- Complete your registration. Start with the Free trial button and sign up using your email or your Facebook/Google profile.
- Upload a document. Use the appropriate button near the logo in the upper-left corner and find a file on your device.
- Prepare your sample for reusing. Select More > Make Template to be able to use the form multiple times.
- Get the fillable document. Find the form in the Templates folder and open it. Click Settings > Magic fields to make it faster or request extra text, attachments, stamps and signatures by using tools in the left toolbar.
- Prepare the doc for signing. Double-check the document and open the Edit Signers menu from the left toolbar to assign fields and define a signing order (if required).
- Collect eSignatures. Click Save and Close to leave the editor. Pick the record, choose your preferred way of sending it for signing from the right sidebar, and follow the instructions in the pop-ups. Don't forget about Advanced options if something should be more strict.
- Save the template. Click More > Download to save the PDF file to your device or download it from your email when it's signed.
You can find everything you need for your efficient workflows, starting from the add text tags and sign feature up to automatic cloud integrations or additional data safety in signNow. So don't waste your time and effort. Explore a completely new approach to document management!
How it works
Rate your experience
See exceptional results Add text tags and Sign
How to submit and sign a PDF online
Try out the easiest method to add text tags and sign. Stay away from paper-based workflows and control contracts from signNow. Edit and send out your PDFs from the business office or smoothly work on-the-go. No set up or more software necessary. All functions are available online, just go to signnow.com and make your own eSignature flow.
A brief manual concerning how to add text tags and sign within minutes
- Create a signNow profile (if you haven't signed up yet) or sign in with your Google or Facebook.
- Simply click Upload and select one of your PDFs.
- Make use of the My Signature instrument to make your unique signature.
- Turn the document right into a powerful PDF with fillable fields.
- Fill out your new form and click on Done.
After done, send out an invite to sign to several people. Receive an enforceable commitment within a few minutes using any device. Check out much more tools to make impressive PDFs; add fillable fields add text tags and sign and work together in teams. The eSignature solution offers a secure workflow and functions according to SOC 2 Type II Certification. Ensure that your information are protected and that no one can take them.
How to eSign a PDF template in Google Chrome
Searching for a service to add text tags and sign directly from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here now to help you. Find a document and right from your web browser easily open it up in the editor. Add fillable fields for text and eSignature. eSign the PDF and send out it safely according to GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
Using this short how-to guide below, increase your eSignature process into Google and add text tags and sign:
- Go to the Chrome web store and select the signNow extension.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Sign in to the account or create a new one.
- Upload a PDF and then click Open in signNow.
- Modify the PDF.
- Sign the PDF file making use of the My Signature tool.
- Click on Done to save the edits.
- Ask other participants to eSign by simply clicking Invite to Sign and deciding on their email addresses/names.
Create a signature that's built-in to your workflow to add text tags and sign and get PDFs eSigned in minutes. Say goodbye to the piles of paperwork located on your workdesk and begin saving time and money for additional important tasks. Picking out the signNow Google extension is an awesome convenient decision with a lot of advantages.
How to eSign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like most, you're used to downloading the PDFs you receive, printing them out then putting your signature on them, isn't it? Fine, we have now very good news to suit your needs. Putting your signature on documents in your mailbox became much easier. The signNow add-on for Gmail enables you to add text tags and sign without leaving your inbox. Do everything that you need; add more fillable fields and send signing links in a couple of clicks.
How you can add text tags and sign in Gmail:
- Find signNow for Gmail within the from the G Suite Marketplace and click Install.
- Sign in to the signNow profile or create a new one.
- Open your inbox with the PDF you should sign.
- Click on Upload to save the PDF to the signNow account.
- Just click Open document to open up the editor.
- eSign the PDF using My Signature.
- Send out a signing request to the other participants using the Send to Sign button.
- Put in their email and press OK.
As a result, all clients will receive notifications telling them to eSign the document. No reason to download the attachment again and again, just add text tags and sign in clicks. This add-one is perfect for people who choose focusing on more essential aims as an alternative to wasting time for absolutely nothing. Boost your day-to-day routine with the award-winning eSignature solution.
How to sign a PDF template on the go with no mobile app
For a lot of products, getting offers accomplished on the go means the installation of the mobile app on the smartphone. We're pleased to say at signNow we've made singing on the go quicker and much easier by eliminating the demand for an application. To eSign, open up your browser (any mobile browser) and try out immediate access to signNow and all sorts of its effective eSignature instruments. Modify docs, add text tags and sign and a lot more. No set up or extra software needed. Handle your offer from anywhere.
Check out our step-by-step instructions that teach you how to add text tags and sign.
- Open your mobile browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign in or register a new profile.
- Upload or open the PDF you wish to modify.
- Insert fillable fields for textual content, eSignature and date/time.
- Draw, type or upload your eSignature.
- Click Save and Close.
- Click on Invite to Sign and enter in a recipient's email if you need other people to sign the PDF file.
Working on mobile is the same as with a laptop: build a reusable template, add text tags and sign and deal with the flow as you would typically. In several clicks, receive an enforceable deal that you can download to the device and share to others. However, if you really want an application, download the signNow app. It's comfortable, quick and has an excellent interface. Take advantage of in easy eSignature workflows from your office, in a taxi or on an airplane.
How to sign a PDF file employing an iPhone
iOS is definitely a well-liked operating system filled with native instruments. It enables you to eSign and change PDFs making use of Preview with no additional software program. However, as excellent as Apple's option is, it doesn't provide any automation. Enhance your iPhone's abilities by taking advantage of the signNow application. Use your iPhone or iPad to add text tags and sign and more. Introduce eSignature automation to the mobile workflow.
Inserting your signature by using an iPhone has never ever been so easy:
- Get the signNow app from the AppStore and set it up.
- Make a new account or log in along with your Facebook or Google.
- Just click Plus and upload the PDF you need to sign.
- Tap on the document where you would like to put your signature.
- Explore additional features: put fillable fields or add text tags and sign.
- Utilize the Save option to apply the changes.
- Send out your PDFs through email or a singing link.
Make a professional PDFs straight from your signNow app. Get the best from your efforts and work from anywhere; in your own home, work, on a bus or airplane, and even at the beach. Handle an entire record process effortlessly: create reusable templates, add text tags and sign and work on PDFs with partners. Turn your device into a potent company for executing offers.
How to sign a PDF Android
For Android users to manage documents from their mobile, they must find and install extra software. The Play Market is large and plump with choices, so finding a good application isn't too hard in case you have a chance to look through hundreds of apps. To save lots of time as well as avoid stress, we advise signNow for Android. Store and modify documents, make signing roles, and even add text tags and sign.
The 9 simple steps to improving your mobile workflow:
- Open the application.
- Sign in using your Facebook or Google profiles or register if you haven't signed up already.
- Click + to upload a new document making use of your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Tap anywhere on the PDF and put your eSignature.
- Click OK to confirm and eSign.
- Experience much more editing tools; add more graphics, add text tags and sign, create a reusable template, and so on.
- Click on Save to apply modifications when you complete.
- Download the PDF or send it via mail.
- Make use of the Invite to sign feature if you wish to establish & send a signing link to users.
Turn the mundane and monotonous work into simple and smooth with the signNow app for smartphone. eSign and send documents for eSignature from anywhere you're connected to the internet. Generate good-looking PDFs and add text tags and sign with couple of clicks. Created a flawless eSignature process using only your smartphone and boost your overall efficiency.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs online signature
How do I create a signature field in signNow?Open signNow.Click on the Tools menu on the upper right.Expand the Forms section and click Edit.If prompted to auto-detect form fields, click No.Under the Tasks section, click Add New Field > Digital Signature.Drag a rectangle to create the desired size of the signature field.
How do I add a new signature to an signNow fill and sign?Open the PDF document or form that you want to sign.Click the Sign icon in the toolbar. ... The Fill & Sign tool is displayed. ... The form fields are detected automatically. ... Click the Sign icon in the toolbar, and then choose whether you want to add your signature or just initials.
Is signNow fill and sign legally binding?Electronic signatures are legally binding in nearly every industrialized nation, and even less-developed countries are beginning to enact eSignature laws.
How do I sign a fillable PDF?Suggested clipHow to sign a PDF fillable form - YouTubeYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipHow to sign a PDF fillable form - YouTube
Can you fill and sign with signNow Reader?Open the PDF form in Acrobat or Reader. Click the Sign icon in the toolbar. Alternatively, you can choose Tools > Fill & Sign or choose Fill & Sign from the right pane. The Fill & Sign tool is displayed.
How do I use signNow?Within Acrobat, open a PDF file or click on the Create PDF tool in the right pane to convert your document to PDF.Click on the Fill & Sign tool in the right pane.Click on a text field, then type on the form to add text. ... Click Sign in the toolbar at the top of the page.
How do I sign using signNow?Open the PDF document or form that you want to sign.Click the Sign icon in the toolbar. ... The Fill & Sign tool is displayed. ... The form fields are detected automatically. ... Click the Sign icon in the toolbar, and then choose whether you want to add your signature or just initials.
How do I electronically sign a PDF?Open the PDF file you need to sign in Preview.Click on the Markup icon ( ) and then the signature ( ) icon.Click on Create Signature > Click Here to Begin. Draw your signature on the trackpad. ... Click on the signature created to insert it into the PDF document.
How can I get a free signNow?Try electronic signatures for free. signNow makes document signing fast and easy. Just click, tap, or swipe. Collect online signatures in seconds \u2014 it's easy for you, your customer, and teammates to sign documents. Use web or mobile apps to send documents that recipients can eSign anywhere, on any device.
How do I sign an already signed PDF?Suggested clipHow to Sign a PDF with a Document Signing Certificate - YouTubeYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipHow to Sign a PDF with a Document Signing Certificate - YouTube