Collect Signatures, Import Word Documents and eSign
Get the powerful eSignature capabilities you need from the company you trust
Choose the pro platform designed for professionals
Configure eSignature API with ease
Work better together
Collect signatures import word documents and eSign, within a few minutes
Decrease the closing time
Maintain sensitive data safe
See signNow eSignatures in action
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Our user reviews speak for themselves
Why choose signNow
Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Your step-by-step guide — collect signatures import word documents and eSign
Collect signatures, Import Word documents and eSign. Get maximum value from the most trustworthy and secure eSignature solution. Streamline your digital deals employing signNow. Automate workflows for everything from simple personnel records to challenging contracts and payment templates.
Understand how to Collect signatures, Import Word documents and eSign:
- Add multiple pages from your device or cloud storage space.
- Drag & drop custom fillable boxes (signature, text, date/time).
- Modify the fields size, by tapping it and choosing Adjust Size.
- Insert checkboxes and dropdowns, and radio button groups.
- Edit signers and request attachments.
- Collect signatures, Import Word documents and eSign.
- Include the formula the place you need the field to generate.
- Use remarks and annotations for the recipients anywhere on the page.
- Save all changes by clicking on DONE.
Link up users from outside and inside your enterprise to electronically access important signNows and Collect signatures, Import Word documents and eSign anytime and on any system using signNow. You can track every action performed to your templates, get alerts an audit report. Remain focused on your business and consumer partnerships while knowing that your data is accurate and protected.
How it works
See exceptional results Collect signatures, Import Word documents and eSign
How to submit and sign a PDF online
Experience the fastest way to collect signatures import word documents and e sign. Steer clear of paper-based workflows and control contracts right from signNow. Complete and send your PDFs from your workplace or easily work on-the-go. No set up or extra application necessary. All benefits are available online, just go to signnow.com and make your personal eSignature process.
A quick guideline concerning how to collect signatures import word documents and e sign in minutes
- Create a signNow profile (if you haven't signed up yet) or sign in using your Google or Facebook.
- Simply click Upload and choose one of your PDF files.
- Use the My Signature to make your signature.
- Transform the template into a dynamic PDF with fillable fields.
- Submit your new contract and click Done.
When done, send an invite to sign to numerous recipients. Get an enforceable agreement within minutes applying any gadget. Check out much more functions to make professional PDFs; put fillable fields collect signatures import word documents and e sign and collaborate in groups. The eSignature service provides a protected workflow and runs according to SOC 2 Type II Certification. Ensure that all of your records are guarded so no person can change them.
How to eSign a PDF in Google Chrome
Do you need a solution to collect signatures import word documents and e sign straight from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here to help you. Find a document and right from your browser effortlessly open it up with the editor. Add fillable fields for text and signature. eSign the PDF and share it safely and securely based on GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
Using this simple how-to guide listed below, increase your eSignature process into Google and collect signatures import word documents and e sign:
- Check out the Chrome web store and find the signNow extension.
- Simply click Add to Chrome.
- Log in to your account or register a new one.
- Upload a PDF and click Open in signNow.
- Adjust the PDF file.
- eSign the PDF making use of the My Signature feature.
- Click on Done to save your edits.
- Ask other participants to sign by simply clicking Invite to Sign and deciding on their email addresses/names.
Create a signature that's built-in to your processes to collect signatures import word documents and e sign and receive PDFs eSigned quickly. Leave behind the piles of paperwork located on your desk and begin saving time and money for additional significant duties. Choosing the signNow Google extension is a smart handy decision with plenty of advantages.
How to eSign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like most, you're used to downloading the PDFs you receive, printing them out and after that putting your signature on them, right? Well, we certainly have great news to suit your needs. Signing PDFs in your email became less complicated. The signNow add-on for Gmail lets you collect signatures import word documents and e sign without the need of leaving your inbox. Do everything you need; add more fillable fields and send signing links in a couple of clicks.
How to collect signatures import word documents and e sign in Gmail:
- Choose signNow for Gmail within the from the G Suite Marketplace and then click Install.
- Sign in to your signNow profile or create a new one.
- Open up your email with the PDF file you should eSign.
- Click on Upload to save the PDF to the signNow account.
- Click on Open document to open the editor.
- eSign the PDF file taking advantage of My Signature.
- Send a signing request for the other colleagues with the Send to Sign option.
- Put in their email and tap OK.
As a result, all clients will receive notifications telling them to eSign the PDF. No reason to download the PDF file time and time again, just collect signatures import word documents and e sign in clicks. This add-one is perfect for people who prefer concentrating on more valuable things instead of burning up time for absolutely nothing. Improve your daily monotonous tasks with the award-winning eSignature service.
How to eSign a PDF on the go with no application
For most service, getting offers accomplished on the go means the installation of an application on your smartphone. We're delighted to say at signNow we've created singing on the go quicker and easier by eliminating the demand for an app. To eSign, start your browser (any mobile browser) and try out direct access to signNow and all its highly-effective eSignature tools. Change docs, collect signatures import word documents and e sign and a lot more. No installation or additional software needed. Manage your contracts from everywhere.
Take a look at our brief recommendations that show you how to collect signatures import word documents and e sign.
- Open up your internet browser and go to signnow.com.
- Log in or register a new account.
- Upload or open the PDF file you wish to modify.
- Add more fillable fields for textual content, signature and date/time.
- Draw, type or upload your eSignature.
- Simply click Save and Close.
- Click on Invite to Sign and put in a recipient's email if you want others to sign the PDF file.
Working on documents with mobile is the same as with a computer: make a reusable template, collect signatures import word documents and e sign and deal with the process as you would usually. In several clicks, get an enforceable commitment that you can download to the internal storage and send to customers. Yet, if you really want a software, download the signNow app. It's comfortable, quick and has an excellent design. Enjoy smooth eSignature workflows from your business office, in a taxi or on an airplane.
How to sign a PDF file utilizing an iPad
iOS is an extremely well-known operating system packed with native instruments. It allows you to eSign and change PDFs using Preview without the additional software. However, as great as Apple's feature is, it doesn't give any automation. Enhance your iPhone's capabilities by taking advantage of the signNow iPhone app. Use your iPhone or iPad to collect signatures import word documents and e sign and a lot more. Introduce eSignature automation for your mobile workflow.
Signing on an iPhone has never been easier:
- Find the signNow application in the AppStore and set it up.
- Create a new account or log in with your Facebook or Google.
- Click on Plus and add the PDF file you wish to sign.
- Tap on the document where you would like to put your signature.
- Discover other tools: add fillable fields or collect signatures import word documents and e sign.
- Click on Save option to make the changes.
- Share your documents through email or using a singing link.
Take a professional-looking PDFs straight from your signNow application. Get the most from your time and job from anywhere; in your own home, work, on a bus or airplane, as well as at the beach. Deal with a complete document workflow effortlessly: generate reusable templates, collect signatures import word documents and e sign and work on PDF files with business partners. Turn your device into a potent enterprise instrument for closing deals.
How to sign a PDF taking advantage of an Android
For Android users to manage documents using their smartphone, they must set up extra software program. The Play Market is huge and plump with alternatives, so finding a good app isn't too hard in case you have time and energy to search through countless software. To save your efforts and prevent frustration, we suggest signNow for Android. Store and change documents, make signing roles, as well as collect signatures import word documents and e sign.
The 9 easy steps to amplifying your smartphone workflow:
- Open up the mobile app.
- Log in with your Facebook or Google accounts or register if you haven't authorized already.
- Select + to upload your document using your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Touch anyplace on your PDF file and insert your eSignature.
- Just click OK to agree and sign.
- Check a lot more enhancing functions; add images, collect signatures import word documents and e sign, make a reusable template, etc.
- Click Save to make alterations once you complete.
- Download the PDF or send out it using email.
- Make use of the Invite to sign feature if you would like establish And send a signing order to users.
Turn the mundane and monotonous work into simple and smooth together with the signNow app for Android. Sign and share templates for signature from anywhere you're connected to the internet. Make good-looking PDFs and collect signatures import word documents and e sign with couple of clicks. Come up with a perfect eSignature workflow using only your smartphone and enhance your general efficiency.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
How do I insert an electronic signature into a Word document?To add a digital signature, open your Microsoft Word document and click where you'd like to add your signature line. From the Word ribbon, select the Insert tab and then click Signature Line in the Text group. A Signature Setup pop-up box appears.
How do I electronically sign a document in Word?Sign up for a free trial at signNow, and then log in. Select New > Sign a Document, and then upload the Word document. Select Sign. Review the document, and then select Continue. Drag your electronic signature from the left pane, and drop it into the Word document.
How do I write my signature on a Word document?Place the cursor in your Word document where you want to insert a signature. Click the Insert tab. Select Signature Line. A menu will appear. Fill out the required fields. Select OK.
How do I create a digital signature?Click the link. Your document should open in an electronic signature tool such as signNow. Agree to electronic signing. ... Click each tag and follow the instructions to add your digital signature. Verify your identity and follow the instructions to add your digital signature.
How do I electronically sign a Word document on a Mac?Type the text under the picture and select both picture and text. Under the insert menu click "Auto text" > "New". Write the name of your signature in the dialogue box which appears. Click "OK" once done.
How do I insert a handwritten signature in Word?Sign your name on a white, unlined piece of signNow. Scan the signature and save it as a bmp, .gif, .jpg, or .png file. Start Word. Go to the Insert tab and select Pictures. Navigate to the signature file and select Insert. Select the image and activate the Picture Tools tab.
How do I insert an electronic signature into a Word document Mac?Type the text under the picture and select both picture and text. Under the insert menu click "Auto text" > "New". Write the name of your signature in the dialogue box which appears. Click "OK" once done.
How do you create an electronic signature?Draw your signature using your finger or a stylus. If you have access to a touchscreen, you can use your finger to create an electronic signature directly in your document. ... Upload an image of your signature. ... Use your cursor to draw your signature. ... Use your keyboard to type in your signature.
How do I digitally sign a Word document?Click the File tab. Click Info. Click Protect Document, Protect Workbook or Protect Presentation. Click Add a Digital Signature. Read the Word, Excel, or PowerPoint message, and then click OK.
How can I create a signature in Word?Draw your signature on a piece of signNow and scan it to save on the computer as an image format. Open your word document, click the "Insert" >"Picture" button to browse this signature image. Write the text you need to add to the sign and then select both.