Customize subject and message in your email
How do I customize the message in signing invite and template?
With SignNow, you can easily customize your message in the signing invite within a matter of seconds. You can also customize your message in a template just as easily. Follow our steps below to do both.
Instructions for customizing your message in signing invite:
- Begin by clicking “Invite to Sign”. Make sure you have at least one signer added to your document.
2. Click on “Customize Signer Email”.
3. You can edit the subject of the email or the message in the boxes below.
4. Once you have customized your subject and/or message, click the green “send invite” button at the bottom right corner.
Instructions for customizing your subject and message in a template:
- Upload a document.
2. Click on “More” next to your uploaded document. Then, click “Make Template”.
3. Edit the document fields as needed.
4. Save the document and select More —> Select, “Edit Signer Email”. Once the email is written as wanted, select “Save Signer Email Settings”.
Besides making my signature look better than normal, the app was easy to use and intuitive.