Electronic Signature: Get Instant Notifications on Completion and Signing
How to Get a Notification on Completion?
When exchanging documents with multiple contacts it`s vital to keep track of any changes in documents you`ve sent out for signing or completion. With signNow you`ll receive an instant notification on completion, every time your document is signed or completed.
You can also choose what kind of notification on completion you`d like to receive.
To get started, upload a document to your signNow account by clicking the Upload Document button.
Open the document by clicking the More button on the right and selecting Open Document from the dropdown menu.
Insert fillable fields, edit signers and click the Done button in the upper right corner to save changes to your document.
To create a signing invitation, click the Invite to Sign button next to your document.
If you`d like your recipients to receive a single notification on completion, add their emails to the CC box.
You can also choose which notification on completion you`d like to receive by clicking the Advanced Options.
Once you`ve chosen the option you need, click Send Invite.
Document status tracking
In signNow, you can track the status of your document in two ways:
- Check it in on the document.
- View History or Audit Trail.
The First Way
When you send the signature request to one or multiple signers, the status of the document will be displayed under its title. No matter how many signers you have, it'll be Waiting for Others until all signers are done. When having multiple signers, you can view who signed the document and whose invitation is still pending.
Once all signatures are put, the document gets a green Signed mark.
The signer may also Decline to Sign the document. This feature is available in the list of options in the top right corner.
If the signer does so, you'll see the following message.
The Second Way
You can see all changes made to the document via History and Audit Trail.
History is a log where every single action, a person who made it, at what time and from which IP address, are shown.
Audit Trail is basically the same. The difference is that History appears in your account, and Audit Trail is a process when you download the document with a log attached on the last page.
Your step-by-step guide — electronic signature get instant notifications on completion
The essential conceptual benefit of the signNow eSignature software for business automation is a uniform data enviroment that goes beyond the organization but reflects a unique business worlflow. You can get instant notifications on completion and signing, give an invitation link to your companions, vendors or teammates. Our advanced service simplifies the analysis and supervision processes. It enables you to manage the workflow more flexibly without the need for additional people. You may indirectly strengthen the comminucation between partners and allow them to boost customer satisfaction.
How you can get instant notifications on completion and signing with signNow:
- Create your account free of charge or log in if you already have one.
- You may enter using the Single sign-on functionality if you have the signNow user account.|If you possess the signNow profile, you may enter with the Single sign-on functionality.
- Transfer the document from your portable or desktop gadget.
- In addition, you may upload the necessary file from your cloud storage space. Our internet-based solution is compatible with probably the most suggested repositories: Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox.
- Quickly make adjustments to your web template using our advanced but straightforward PDF Editor.
- Type the textual content, include graphics, leave your annotations or comments, etc..
- You may configure fillable fields of diverse kinds: text message or date, calculated or dropdown, and much more.
- Organize and put in place the attachment request.
- Insert the Signature Field for sending to sign and gather in-person or multiple eSignatures. If relevant, you may self-sign the template.
- Complete adjustments using the Done button and begin to get instant notifications on completion and signing.
signNow is the perfect decision for automation of company processes and solution to get instant notifications on completion and signing and speedy issues concluding for agencies of all levels when it comes to employees and complexity. Users can collaborate both internally and externally with customers and suppliers. Try out each of the advantages now!