Import Word documents for electronic signature
How to word electronic?
SignNow allows you to import a Word document, fill, sign and send it out to be signed by multiple recipients. Before you upload your Word document, add text tags to save time and make it easier for your recipient to fill in your document. Add text tags and specify the type, location and size of your fields.
Choose the Word document you need to import to SignNow. Open it and add text (anchor) tags for the fields you need. To create a field of TYPE text, type:
“Client” is for the role, “Name” is for the label of the field.
Add the same tag for the company name.
To create a field of TYPE signature, type:
“CEO” is for the role of the field. Change the width and the height of the field by typing the corresponding values instead of 100 and 15. Learn more about the tags for dates, initials and numbers with different options here. Once you’ve added the tags, import a Word document to SignNow by simply uploading it. Click the Upload Document button.
Once the document is uploaded, open it by clicking the More button on the right and selecting Open Document from the dropdown menu.
When the document opens, you’ll see that the fields have been automatically added.
Add more fields by selecting the field type in the toolbar on the left and dragging and dropping it anywhere on the document.
Click OPTIONS in the top right corner for more options. Import fields, insert magic fields, view document history and download or request payment.
Click Done to save changes. Send the document to be filled and signed by clicking the Invite to Sign button.
The critical conceptual benefit of the SignNow e-signature solution for enterprise automation is really a unified data field that crosses the organization but provides an exclusive business worlflow. You can import Word documents for electronic signature, give an invite hyperlink to your companions, distributors or teammates. Our advanced solution simplifies the audit and analysis steps. It permits you to manage the workflow much more flexibly without the assistance of additional staff. You may indirectly refine the comminucation between partners and enable them to boost customer service.
How to fill out and sign a how to import documents:
- Create your username and password for free or log on if you already possess one.
- You may enter using the Single sign-on functionality if you possess the PDFfiller profile.|If you have the PDFfiller account, you may enter using the Single sign-on functionality.
- Transfer the data file from your handheld or desktop gadget.
- Alternatively, you can upload the required data file from your cloud storage. Our internet-based solution is compatible with the most advised repositories: Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox.
- Easily make adjustments to your form advanced but straightforward PDF Editor.
- Type the textual content, add pictures, leave your annotations or comments, etc..
- You may set up fillable elements of various kinds: text or particular date, calculated or dropdown, and more.
- Arrange and put in place the attachment require.
- Put in the Signature Field for emailing to sign and gather in-person or numerous e-signatures. You may self-sign the template if applicable.
- Complete editing with the Done button and proceed to import Word documents for electronic signature.
SignNow is the perfect alternative for automation of company processes and solution to import Word documents for electronic signature and swift issues concluding for companies of all tiers when it comes to employees and complexity. Users can collaborate both externally and internally with distributors and customers. Try out each of the benefits now!