Use Spotlight Search on an iOS Device
How to find documents from signNow using Spotlight search on iOS
Apple’s Spotlight feature is available on all iOS devices. It allows you to search for content from any app installed on your iPhone or iPad – including signNow.
To find documents and templates from your signNow account via Spotlight search:
- Swipe down while on the home screen of your device. You will find the Spotlight search bar at the very top of your device’s dropdown menu.
- Enter your search query in the search bar.
- Tap on the matching search result to open the document you were looking for in the signNow app.
Please note: To be able to use this feature, make sure that you are logged in to your signNow account and that the signNow app is running in the background.
See signNow eSignatures in action
Choose a better solution
Take routine paperwork off your plate with signNow
Online signature solution
Fillable template creator
Ability to enable spotlight search
Our user reviews speak for themselves
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Why choose signNow
- Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
- Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
- Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Look for documents faster with the enable spotlight search feature
Unorganized document management is a bottleneck for any kind of workflow. When files, contracts, and drafts are piling up in your account without any sort of plan for filing, you can waste a lot of time searching for a single PDF. To save your time and avoid hassle and headache, take advantage of signNow’s search bar, and find anything fast.
Focus your search on the document's name, or the signer's or the inviter's email address by adding filters. Moreover, you can select those files that are waiting for your signature or have already been signed, sort them by date and/or alphabetically, and so on. Enhance your search results hassle-free with the enable spotlight search tool. Look at the short how-to guide below to get started now.
How to find your PDF using the enable spotlight search option in signNow:
- Locate the search bar at the top right of the Homepage; near the Upload Document button.
- Click on the dropdown and choose how you'd like to look for PDF.
- Look for a sample focusing on its name, the signer's or inviter's email, or text inside the document.
- Insert your query in the search box and press enter.
- If this does not help, you can choose to sort files by date or name in the Documents section.
- Choose which order you'd like to use, descending or ascending.
- Open the PDF you found to edit, fill out, send or export it.
- The results are reset automatically after refreshing the Homepage.
Using signNow, you no longer need to create bunches of unneeded folders and worry about records getting misplaced. Now you can find any needed template in a few clicks, even if you are not its owner. The solution helps you navigate through records utilizing the enable spotlight search tool. Explore what else you can get from an enhanced eSignature workflow and start your free trial today.
How it works
Rate enable spotlight
See exceptional results activate spotlight
How to fill in and eSign a document online
Enjoy the quickest way to enable spotlight search. Steer clear of paper-based workflows and handle PDF files right from signNow. Complete and send out your forms from your office or smoothly while on the go. No installation or more software required. All benefits can be found online, just go to signnow.com and make your personal eSignature process.
A brief manual concerning how to enable spotlight search in minutes
- Create a signNow account (if you haven't registered yet) or log in with your Google or Facebook.
- Click on Upload and choose one of the PDF files.
- Take advantage of the My Signature tool to create your signature.
- Modify the sample into a dynamic PDF with fillable fields.
- Complete your new form and click on Done.
As soon as finished, send out an invite to sign to multiple users. Receive an enforceable deal within a few minutes applying any device. Find a lot more functions to make professional PDFs; put fillable fields enable spotlight search and collaborate in groups. The eSignature solution provides a protected workflow and operates based on SOC 2 Type II Certification. Make sure that your data are guarded and therefore no one can change them.
How to eSign a PDF template in Google Chrome
Are you looking for a solution to enable spotlight search from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here to help. Find a document and right from your web browser quickly open it up with the editor. Add fillable fields for textual content and signature. eSign the PDF and send out it safely based on GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
Applying this quick how-to guide listed below, increase your eSignature workflow into Google and enable spotlight search:
- Visit the Chrome web store and find the signNow extension.
- Simply click Add to Chrome.
- Sign in to your account or create a new one.
- Upload a PDF and then click Open in signNow.
- Change the PDF file.
- Sign the PDF file utilizing the My Signature feature.
- Just click Done to save your edits.
- Invite other individuals to sign by clicking Invite to Sign and picking their emails/names.
Create a signature that's built-in to your workflow to enable spotlight search and have PDFs eSigned in minutes. Say goodbye to the piles of papers on your workplace and start saving time and money for more important tasks. Picking out the signNow Google extension is a great practical choice with a lot of benefits.
How to eSign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like the majority of, you're used to downloading the PDFs you receive, printing them out and after that putting your signature on them, right? Fine, we certainly have fantastic news to suit your needs. Putting your signature on PDF files with your email just got much easier. The signNow add-on for Gmail enables you to enable spotlight search without the need of leaving your mailbox. Do all you need; insert fillable fields and send out signing requests in clicks.
How to enable spotlight search in Gmail:
- Choose signNow for Gmail within the from the G Suite Marketplace and then click Install.
- Sign in to the signNow account or create a new one.
- Open your inbox with the PDF you should sign.
- Click Upload to save the document to your signNow profile.
- Click on Open document to start the editor.
- Sign the PDF using My Signature.
- Send out a signing links for the other members with the Send to Sign button.
- Enter in their email address and press OK.
As a result, all customers will get notifications telling them to sign the document. No need to download the PDF file time and time again, just enable spotlight search in clicks. This add-one is suitable for people who choose working on more important goals instead of burning up time for practically nothing. Increase your daily routine with the award-winning eSignature solution.
How to sign a PDF on the go without an application
For many service, getting deals accomplished on the go means setting up an application on your smartphone. We're pleased to say at signNow we've created singing on the go more quickly and easier by reducing the demand for a mobile application. To eSign, start your browser (any mobile browser) and take direct access to signNow and all sorts of its powerful eSignature instruments. Edit docs, enable spotlight search and more. No set up or additional software necessary. Manage your offer from everywhere.
Take a look at our step-by-step recommendations that show you how to enable spotlight search.
- Start your mobile browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign in or create a new profile.
- Upload or open up the PDF you wish to edit.
- Add more fillable fields for textual content, eSignature and date/time.
- Draw, type or upload your eSignature.
- Simply click Save and Close.
- Click Invite to Sign and put in a recipient's electronic address if you want others to sign the PDF.
Working on mobile is the same as with a desktop: build a reusable template, enable spotlight search and deal with the documentation as you would usually. In a few minutes, receive an enforceable contract that you can download to your device and share to customers. Yet, if you want a software, download the signNow app. It's secure, fast and has an incredible design. Take advantage of in easy eSignature workflows from the workplace, in a taxi or on an airplane.
How to sign a PDF file employing an iPhone
iOS is an extremely well-known operating system filled with native tools. It allows you to sign and modify PDFs using Preview without any extra software program. However, as great as Apple's feature is, it doesn't offer any automation. Improve your iPhone's abilities by using the signNow application. Use your iPhone or iPad to enable spotlight search and much more. Introduce eSignature automation for your mobile processes.
Putting your signature with an iPhone has never been simpler:
- Select the signNow application in the AppStore and install it.
- Create a new profile or log in along with your Facebook or Google.
- Just click Plus and add the document you wish to sign.
- Click in the document exactly where you need to place your signature.
- Explore other tools: add fillable fields or enable spotlight search.
- Use the Save button to apply the adjustments.
- Share your documents via mail or using a singing link.
Take a professional-looking PDFs from your signNow iPhone app. Get the most out of your efforts and job from just about anywhere; in your own home, the workplace, on a bus or airplane, as well as at the beach. Control a whole PDf file workflow easily: build reusable templates, enable spotlight search and work on PDF files with partners. Transform your device into a highly effective company instrument for closing deals.
How to eSign a PDF file Android
For Android users to handle agreements from their smartphone, they should install extra application. The Play Market is huge and plump with options, so choosing an effective application isn't too hard for those who have time to look through a huge selection of programs. To save your efforts and protect against disappointment, we recommend signNow for Android. Store and change PDFs, create signing roles, and even enable spotlight search.
The 9 easy steps to optimizing your mobile workflow:
- Open the application.
- Sign in with your Facebook or Google profiles or create a new if you haven't signed up yet.
- Simply click + to add your document using your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Touch anywhere on the PDF file and put your eSignature.
- Click on OK to confirm and sign.
- Experience far more enhancing tools; include pictures, enable spotlight search, design a reusable template, etc.
- Click on Save to apply changes when you complete.
- Download the PDF or share it using mail.
- Use the Invite to sign function if you want to set & send out a signing order to clients.
Turn the mundane and routine into simple and smooth together with the signNow app for Android. Sign and send out documents for eSignature from anywhere you're connected to the internet. Make professional-looking PDFs and enable spotlight search with couple of clicks. Put together a perfect eSignature process using only your smartphone and increase your total efficiency.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs online signature
How do I search for a document in signNow?When using the signNow web application, use the search bar located in the top right corner of the dashboard. Enter a keyword associated with the document you are looking for and press Enter on your keyboard to see the search results. You can also configure the search settings by clicking on the dropdown arrow inside the search bar.
Is there a full-text search in signNow?Yes, you can search documents by certain keywords used in the text (content) of these documents. When using the search tool available in the signNow web app, open its dropdown menu and check off Document Text. Then enter your query and press Enter.
How do I sort my documents in the signNow mobile app?Searching for the documents you need can be much faster if you sort your files using the filter. The filter icon is located in the upper right corner of the application. Tap it to see all the available sorting options.
How do I upload documents from my iPhone to signNow?To upload a document to your signNow account, tap Create in the bottom panel of the signNow app for iOS and select one of the upload options. Once your document is uploaded, it will open in the editor where you can sign it or prepare the document for another person to sign.
How do I export a document from signNow to other apps on my smartphone?In the signNow app, tap ••• next to the document you need to export and select Share. Select any export option available on your device. If the selected application supports PDF files, your document will instantly open in that app.
How do I import a document from email on iOS?Go to your inbox and open an email that contains a document attached to it. Open the attachment and tap the Share button. Scroll down the sharing menu and tap Sign with SignNow. Choose who is going to sign your document: only you or you and other signers. Your document will open in the signNow editor. Sign the document or add fillable fields and tap Done > Save. Enter the name of your document and save it.
How do I send a document for eSignature from my iPhone?Upload your document to the signNow app by tapping Create in the bottom panel. Tap ••• next to the uploaded document and select Edit. Add a signature field to your document. Open the FIELDS FOR RECIPIENTS tab in the editor’s bottom toolbar. Select Signature and tap anywhere on the document to place the fillable field. In the top right corner of the editor, tap Done > Invite Signers. Enter the recipient’s email address and tap Send.
How do I add my electronic signature to a document using my iPhone?Install and open the signNow app for iOS. Upload your document by tapping Create in the app’s bottom panel. Tap on the document you uploaded to open it in the editor. Select Signature in the bottom toolbar and tap anywhere on the document. Tap Add Signature at the bottom of the page, draw your signature, and tap Done. Your signature will appear on the document. You can then adjust its size and placement as needed. To save your document, tap Done in the top right corner of the editor’s interface.