Change content and document formatting using editing tools.
How to Edit PDFs Online
From now on, there’s a wonderful opportunity to process each of your documents in PDF format online. Our web-based PDF editor empowers users to edit PDFs, e-sign and share them faster than ever before. SignNow doesn’t require installing any software on your device. Quickly solve all paperwork emergencies, save your time and forget about inconveniences such as scanning and printing your forms and filling them out by hand.
Create or Select Documents
Browse your device for a file in PDF, Word, JPG or PNG format. Add the file to the SignNow online PDF editor or simply drag and drop the document you wish to edit into the box. Each file you upload is automatically saved and stored in the Documents folder. Save templates and reuse them anytime. There’s no need to create a new example from scratch every time you need to fill in a standard form or application.
Edit PDF Files
Click the title to open the document in the free PDF editor and modify it directly in your web browser. SignNow offers a range of useful editing tools for changing the content of your files and for their further formatting. Choose the instrument that suits you best and finish any urgent task online in minutes:
- Write on your papers using the PDF text editor.
- Select the ‘Text’ button from the menu to add text to your PDF.
- Edit text and place it anywhere on a page.
- Insert a checkbox or a date field.
- Add a signature field and sign your blank digitally.
- Invite your colleagues to sign forms and collaborate in real time.
- View the editing history.
- Merge several PDFs into one.
- Organize your documents by putting them in folders.
- Move, archive or delete samples in one click.
Easily Save Changes
Tap ‘Done’ to save changes to your file, close the PDF editor and go back to the Documents folder. Instantly download the edited pages to your hard drive or email a copy to another user.
How to Sign a PDF
Secure electronic signatures on any device (Windows, iOS, Android, etc.). Open your file in the PDF editor, then press ‘My Signature’ to insert a signature field. Place it anywhere on a page. In the new window, select in which way you want your document to be signed:
- Type in your name, choose one of the handwritten samples below and use it as your new signature.
- Draw with your mouse, touchpad or touchscreen of your mobile device.
- Upload an image with your signature. Choose a file in JPG or PNG format and attach it to your document.
What You Get with PDF Editor from SignNow
SignNow is a powerful and independent online PDF editor platform that enables its customers to edit PDF files and automate the quoting process. Start your free trial now and achieve maximum results in minimum time. Use the app to access your documents from anywhere. Get an unlimited vault for your documents and keep them all in one place.