Get the powerful eSignature capabilities you need from the company you trust
Select the pro platform created for professionals
Configure eSignature API quickly
Work better together
Send document for signing import word documents and sign, within a few minutes
Decrease the closing time
Keep sensitive information safe
See signNow eSignatures in action
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Our user reviews speak for themselves
Why choose signNow
- Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
- Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
- Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Your step-by-step guide — send document for signing import word documents and sign
Send document for signing, Import Word documents and Sign. Get highest value from the most respected and safe eSignature platform. Streamline your electronic transactions employing signNow. Automate workflows for everything from basic personnel documents to challenging contracts and purchase forms.
Understand how to Send document for signing, Import Word documents and Sign:
- Upload multiple files from your drive or cloud storage space.
- Drag & drop advanced fillable fields (signature, text, date/time).
- Change the fields sizing, by tapping it and selecting Adjust Size.
- Place dropdowns and checkboxes, and radio button groups.
- Add signers and create the request for additional materials.
- Send document for signing, Import Word documents and Sign.
- Include the formula where you require the field to generate.
- Apply comments and annotations for the signers anywhere on the page.
- Save all changes by clicking on DONE.
Connect people from outside and inside your company to electronically work on important signNows and Send document for signing, Import Word documents and Sign anytime and on any system using signNow. You can track every activity completed to your samples, receive alerts an audit statement. Stay focused on your business and customer relationships while with the knowledge that your data is precise and safe.
How it works
Rate your experience
See exceptional results Send document for signing, Import Word documents and Sign
How to fill out and sign a document online
Enjoy the fastest method to send document for signing import word documents and sign. Steer clear of paper-based workflows and control contracts from signNow. Make ready and send your PDFs from your office or easily work on-the-go. No installment or extra software required. All functions are available online, go to signnow.com and make your personal eSignature process.
A quick guide on how to send document for signing import word documents and sign in minutes
- Create a signNow profile (in the event you haven't registered yet) or log in using your Google or Facebook.
- Just click Upload and choose one of your PDF files.
- Take advantage of the My Signature to make your unique signature.
- Change the template right into a powerful PDF with fillable fields.
- Complete your form and click on Done.
As soon as finished, send an invite to sign to a number of users. Have an enforceable contract within a few minutes making use of any device. Check out much more functions for making professional PDFs; add more fillable fields send document for signing import word documents and sign and work together in teams. The eSignature solution offers a protected process and runs based on SOC 2 Type II Certification. Ensure that all of your data are guarded and that no one can change them.
How to eSign a PDF template in Google Chrome
Are you searching for a solution to send document for signing import word documents and sign from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here to help. Get a PDF file and right from the web browser effortlessly open it in the editor. Add fillable fields for text and signature. Sign the PDF file and send out it safely in accordance with GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
Employing this simple how-to guide below, broaden your eSignature process into Google and send document for signing import word documents and sign:
- Visit the Chrome web store and select the signNow extension.
- Click on Add to Chrome.
- Sign in to the profile or create a new one.
- Upload a PDF and then click Open in signNow.
- Modify the document.
- eSign the PDF making use of the My Signature feature.
- Click on Done to confirm the edits.
- Ask other individuals to eSign by simply clicking Invite to Sign and selecting their emails/names.
Make a signature that's built in to the workflow to send document for signing import word documents and sign and receive PDFs eSigned within a few minutes. Say goodbye to the piles of papers sitting on your desk and begin saving time and money for extra important tasks. Picking out the signNow Google extension is a smart convenient option with lots of advantages.
How to eSign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like most, you're used to downloading the email attachments you get, printing them out and after that putting your signature on them, correct? Well, we have now fantastic news for you. Putting your signature on documents inside your inbox just got less complicated. The signNow add-on for Gmail enables you to send document for signing import word documents and sign without leaving your mailbox. Do all you need; insert fillable fields and send out signing requests in clicks.
The best way to send document for signing import word documents and sign in Gmail:
- Find signNow for Gmail in the G Suite Marketplace and click Install.
- Log in to the signNow profile or create a new one.
- Open up your message with the PDF file you should eSign.
- Click on Upload if you want to save the PDF file to your signNow profile.
- Just click Open document to start the editor.
- Sign the PDF file taking advantage of My Signature.
- Share a signing request to the other participants using the Send to Sign tool.
- Enter their email address and press OK.
As a result, the other members will get message telling them to sign the PDF. No requirement to download the PDF file again and again, just send document for signing import word documents and sign in clicks. This add-one is ideal for entrepreneur who choose working on more valuable aims as an alternative to burning time for nothing. Increase your daily compulsory labour with the award-winning eSignature application.
How to eSign a PDF template on the go with no app
For most service, getting deals accomplished on the go means setting up an app on the phone. We're delighted to say at signNow we've produced singing on the go quicker and simpler by reducing the necessity for an app. To eSign, open up your browser (any mobile browser) and get direct access to signNow and all of its powerful eSignature tools. Modify docs, send document for signing import word documents and sign and more. No set up or additional software needed. Close up your deal from anywhere.
Have a look at our brief guidelines that teach you the best way to send document for signing import word documents and sign.
- Open up your mobile browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign in or create a new account.
- Upload or open the document you want to modify.
- Add fillable fields for text, eSignature and date/time.
- Draw, type or upload your eSignature.
- Click Save and Close.
- Just click Invite to Sign and enter a recipient's email if you want other people to eSign the PDF file.
Working on mobile is the same as on a computer: build a reusable template, send document for signing import word documents and sign and deal with the documentation as you would generally. In a few minutes, receive an enforceable agreement that you can download to your device and share to other people. However, if you want a software, download the signNow app. It's comfortable, quick and has an excellent interface. Take advantage of in effortless eSignature workflows from your workplace, in a taxi or on a plane.
How to sign a PDF using an iPhone
iOS is certainly a well-liked operating system packed with native instruments. It enables you to sign and edit PDFs using Preview without the additional software. However, as excellent as Apple's option is, it doesn't provide any automation. Enhance your iPhone's abilities by using the signNow iPhone app. Make use of your iPhone or iPad to send document for signing import word documents and sign and much more. Bring in eSignature automation to the mobile workflow.
Putting your signature with an iPhone has never ever been simpler:
- Find the signNow iPhone app from the AppStore and set it up.
- Make a new profile or sign in with your Facebook or Google.
- Click Plus and add the PDF you would like to eSign.
- Click in the PDF where you wish to place your signature.
- Check out other features: put fillable fields or send document for signing import word documents and sign.
- Use the Save button to make the modifications.
- Share your PDF files via email or a singing link.
Create a professional-looking PDFs right from your signNow app. Get the best from your efforts and work from just about anywhere; in your house, in the office, on a bus or airplane, and even at the beach. Control a full PDf file workflow easily: make reusable templates, send document for signing import word documents and sign and work on documents with partners. Transform your device into a highly effective company tool for executing contracts.
How to sign a PDF file using an Android
For Android users to control PDF files from their phone, they must set up additional software. The Play Market is substantial and plump with choices, so finding an excellent program isn't too hard for those who have time to look through a huge selection of software. To save time as well as stop stress, we suggest signNow for Android. Store and modify PDFs, create signing roles, and even send document for signing import word documents and sign.
The 9 easy steps to amplifying your smartphone workflow:
- Open up the mobile app.
- Log in using your Facebook or Google accounts or register if you haven't authorized already.
- Simply click + to add a new record taking advantage of your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Click anywhere in your PDF and put your eSignature.
- Just click OK to agree and eSign.
- Experience far more modifying functions; add images, send document for signing import word documents and sign, create a reusable template, etc.
- Click Save to make modifications once you finish.
- Download the PDf file or send out it using email.
- Make use of the Invite to sign feature in order to set up & send a signing link to clients.
Transform the mundane and monotonous work into easy and smooth using the signNow application for Android. eSign and send out templates for signature from anywhere you're connected to the internet. Generate good-looking PDFs and send document for signing import word documents and sign with couple of clicks. Put together a perfect eSignature process with just your smartphone and increase your general efficiency.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs online signature
How do I electronically sign a document in Word?Sign up for a free trial at signNow, and then log in.Select New > Sign a Document, and then upload the Word document.Select Sign. Review the document, and then select Continue.Drag your electronic signature from the left pane, and drop it into the Word document.
How do I write my signature on a Word document?Place the cursor in your Word document where you want to insert a signature.Click the Insert tab.Select Signature Line.A menu will appear.Fill out the required fields.Select OK.
How do I create a digital signature?Click the link. Your document should open in an electronic signature tool such as signNow.Agree to electronic signing. ... Click each tag and follow the instructions to add your digital signature.Verify your identity and follow the instructions to add your digital signature.
How do you copy a signature?Place a piece of tracing signNow over the original signature. ... Use a pencil to lightly trace the signature. ... Place the tracing signNow over the blank spot where you want to copy the signature. ... Make a signature impression. ... Remove the tracing signNow and write the signature in pen.
How do I digitally sign a document?Suggested clipHow to Digitally Sign a document with signNow Reader - YouTubeYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipHow to Digitally Sign a document with signNow Reader - YouTube
How do I electronically sign a Word document on a Mac?Type the text under the picture and select both picture and text. Under the insert menu click "Auto text" > "New". Write the name of your signature in the dialogue box which appears. Click "OK" once done.
How do I create an electronic signature in Word for Mac?Select "Preferences" from the "Preview" menu to open the Preferences panel. Select the "Signatures" tab. Click the "Add Signature" plus button at the bottom of the list of signatures. Hold the signed sheet of signNow in front of the built-in camera on your Mac, typically located above the screen.
How do you electronically sign a Word document on iPhone?Preview the attachment in the Mail app.Tap the toolbox icon, and then tap the Signature button in the Markup preview.Sign the document using your finger on the touchscreen, and then tap Done.Place the signature where it belongs in the document, and then tap Done again.
How do I insert a handwritten signature in Word?Sign your name on a white, unlined piece of signNow.Scan the signature and save it as a bmp, .gif, .jpg, or .png file.Start Word.Go to the Insert tab and select Pictures.Navigate to the signature file and select Insert.Select the image and activate the Picture Tools tab.
How can I create a digital signature?Click the link. Your document should open in an electronic signature tool such as signNow.Agree to electronic signing. ... Click each tag and follow the instructions to add your digital signature.Verify your identity and follow the instructions to add your digital signature.