Do more online with a globally-trusted eSignature platform
Standout signing experience
Reliable reports and analytics
Mobile eSigning in person and remotely
Industry regulations and compliance
Use history audit and sign, faster than ever
Useful eSignature extensions
See signNow eSignatures in action
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Our user reviews speak for themselves
Why choose signNow
- Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
- Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
- Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Improve your everyday workflows with the use history audit and sign feature
Most of the PDF editors readily available on the market offer you basic tools that aren't really helpful for serious eSignature workflows. Just about every program has the ability to add text and shapes. Start using a tool that boasts a professional use history audit and sign option. Get the flexibility you need for improving your organization’s document management. signNow is a comprehensive solution with all the capabilities required for streamlined corporate eSignature workflows.
How to use the use history audit and sign function in signNow:
- Complete your registration. Start with the Free trial button and sign up using your email or your Facebook/Google profile.
- Upload a document. Use the appropriate button near the logo in the upper-left corner and find a file on your device.
- Prepare your sample for reusing. Select More > Make Template to be able to use the form multiple times.
- Get the fillable document. Find the form in the Templates folder and open it. Click Settings > Magic fields to make it faster or request extra text, attachments, stamps and signatures by using tools in the left toolbar.
- Prepare the doc for signing. Double-check the document and open the Edit Signers menu from the left toolbar to assign fields and define a signing order (if required).
- Collect eSignatures. Click Save and Close to leave the editor. Pick the record, choose your preferred way of sending it for signing from the right sidebar, and follow the instructions in the pop-ups. Don't forget about Advanced options if something should be more strict.
- Save the template. Click More > Download to save the PDF file to your device or download it from your email when it's signed.
You can find everything you need for your efficient workflows, starting from the use history audit and sign feature up to automatic cloud integrations or additional data protection in signNow. So don't waste your time. Explore a completely new approach to document processing!
How it works
Rate your experience
See exceptional results Use history audit and Sign
How to fill out and eSign a document online
Check out the easiest way to use history audit and sign. Prevent paper-based workflows and deal with PDF files from signNow. Make ready and send your PDFs from the office or smoothly while on the go. No installation or extra software needed. All features can be found online, go to signnow.com and make your personal eSignature flow.
A short guide concerning how to use history audit and sign in minutes
- Create a signNow account (if you haven't registered yet) or sign in using your Google or Facebook.
- Just click Upload and choose one of the documents.
- Make use of the My Signature instrument to create your signature.
- Modify the template into a powerful PDF with fillable fields.
- Fill out your form and click Done.
Once completed, share an invite to sign to multiple recipients. Have an enforceable commitment within minutes using any system. Explore a lot more features for producing significant PDFs; put fillable fields use history audit and sign and collaborate in groups. The eSignature service provides a secure process and works based on SOC 2 Type II Certification. Ensure that all of your information are protected and therefore no one can take them.
How to eSign a PDF template in Google Chrome
Are you searching for a service to use history audit and sign straight from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here to help. Get a document and right from the browser very easily open it in the editor. Put fillable fields for text and signature. Sign the PDF and share it safely and securely based on GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
Using this short how-to guide listed below, boost up your eSignature process into Google and use history audit and sign:
- Go to the Chrome web store and select the signNow extension.
- Click on Add to Chrome.
- Log in to your profile or create a new one.
- Add a PDF and click on Open in signNow.
- Adjust the document.
- eSign the PDF making use of the My Signature tool.
- Click Done to make edits.
- Bring other users to sign by clicking Invite to Sign and selecting their email addresses/names.
Make a signature that's built in to your workflow to use history audit and sign and get PDFs eSigned quickly. Leave behind the piles of paper reports sitting on your workplace and start saving money and time for extra important tasks. Choosing the signNow Google extension is a smart handy option with lots of advantages.
How to sign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like most, you're used to downloading the email attachments you receive, printing them out and then signing them, isn't it? Fine, we have fantastic news for you. Signing documents within your mailbox just got a lot easier. The signNow add-on for Gmail allows you to use history audit and sign without the need of leaving your mailbox. Do all you need; add fillable fields and send out signing requests in a couple of clicks.
The best way to use history audit and sign in Gmail:
- Choose signNow for Gmail within the from the G Suite Marketplace and click on Install.
- Log in to your signNow profile or make a new one.
- Open up your inbox with the PDF file you have to sign.
- Simply click Upload if you want to save the PDF file to the signNow profile.
- Click Open document to open up the editor.
- eSign the PDF file taking advantage of My Signature.
- Send out a signing request to the other colleagues using the Send to Sign button.
- Enter in their email address and press OK.
As a result, the other customers will get message telling them to eSign the document. No need to download the attachment time and time again, just use history audit and sign in a couple of clicks. This add-one is suitable for entrepreneur who like focusing on more significant goals as an alternative to burning up time for practically nothing. Increase your daily monotonous tasks with the award-winning eSignature solution.
How to eSign a PDF template on the go without an app
For many solutions, getting deals done on the go means setting up the mobile app on the phone. We're pleased to say at signNow we've produced singing on the go more quickly and easier by reducing the need for a mobile application. To eSign, open up your browser (any mobile browser) and take immediate access to signNow and its powerful eSignature features. Modify docs, use history audit and sign and a lot more. No installing or additional software necessary. Close your deal from just about anywhere.
Take a look at our step-by-step guide that show you the best way to use history audit and sign.
- Open your internet browser and go to signnow.com.
- Log in or create a new profile.
- Add or open the PDF you would like to modify.
- Add fillable fields for textual content, signature and date/time.
- Draw, type or upload your signature.
- Click on Save and Close.
- Click on Invite to Sign and put in a recipient's email if you need others to sign the PDF.
Close deals with smartphone is the same as on a desktop: build a reusable template, use history audit and sign and manage the documentation as you would usually. In several clicks, get an enforceable agreement that you can download to the internal storage and share to other people. But, if you truly want an application, download the signNow mobile app. It's secure, fast and has a great layout. Take advantage of in seamless eSignature workflows from the workplace, in a taxi or on an airplane.
How to sign a PDF file utilizing an iPhone
iOS is definitely a well-liked operating system packed with native tools. It allows you to eSign and modify PDFs utilizing Preview without having extra application. However, as great as Apple's solution is, it doesn't offer any automation. Improve your iPhone's abilities by benefiting from the signNow iPhone app. Utilize your iPhone or iPad to use history audit and sign and much more. Introduce eSignature automation for your mobile processes.
Signing with an iPhone has never ever been simpler:
- Select the signNow iPhone app in the AppStore and set it up.
- Make a new account or sign in along with your Facebook or Google.
- Simply click Plus and add the PDF file you need to sign.
- Tap in the PDF exactly where you wish to place your signature.
- Check out additional features: put fillable fields or use history audit and sign.
- Use the Save option to make the adjustments.
- Send your PDF files through mail or a singing link.
Come up with a professional-looking PDFs straight from your signNow app. Get the best from your time and work from anyplace; in your own home, in the office, on a bus or airplane, as well as at the beach. Deal with an entire record workflow smoothly: create reusable templates, use history audit and sign and work on PDFs with partners. Transform your device right into a powerful company instrument for executing deals.
How to eSign a PDF taking advantage of an Android
For Android users to manage contracts from the mobile, they should find and install additional application. The Play Market is vast and plump with options, so choosing an excellent app isn't too hard for those who have time to search through numerous apps. To save time as well as avoid aggravation, we advise signNow for Android. Store and edit documents, create signing roles, and even use history audit and sign.
The 9 simple steps to improving your smartphone workflow:
- Open the app.
- Log in using your Facebook or Google accounts or register if you haven't signed up already.
- Click + to add your record with your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Click just about anywhere on your PDF and put your eSignature.
- Click OK to confirm and sign.
- Experience more modifying features; add pictures, use history audit and sign, create a reusable template, and so on.
- Just click Save to make modifications after you finish.
- Download the PDf file or share it through email.
- Make use of the Invite to sign tool if you want to set up And send a signing link to clients.
Change the mundane and monotonous work into simple and smooth together with the signNow application for smartphone. Sign and send templates for eSignature from just about anywhere you're connected to the internet. Make good-looking PDFs and use history audit and sign with couple of clicks. Put together a flawless eSignature process with just your mobile phone and improve your total productiveness.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs online signature
What is the function of the audit log?An audit log is a document that records an event in an information (IT) technology system. In addition to documenting what resources were accessed, audit log entries usually include destination and source addresses, a timestamp and user login information.
What is an audit trail and what is its purpose?A data log captures the records that make up an audit trail, and audit trail reports assemble these records so analysts can scrutinize them. These reports serve business purposes as varied as lost transaction recovery, fraud detection, disaster recovery and regulatory compliance.
What is included in an audit trail?Audit trail records will contain details that include date, time, and user information associated with the transaction. ... Used to validate and monitor activity, an audit trail provides a tool to maintain information and system integrity.
What is an audit trail and why is it important to have one?The audit trail provides a critical component in fraud detection. Strict adherence to the creation of an audit trail provides information proving the legitimacy of transactions. All business payments must have a supporting document such as purchase orders and approved invoices.
What is an audit trail in healthcare?In healthcare liability claims, the metadata or audit trail is highly relevant evidence as to who accessed what in the record, what entries were made and/or changed, by whom and when. Frankly, the audit trail is an integral part of the medical record.
What is the function of an audit trail?An audit trail (also called audit log) is a security-relevant chronological record, set of records, and/or destination and source of records that provide documentary evidence of the sequence of activities that have affected at any time a specific operation, procedure, or event.
What is audit trail and documentation control?Audit Trail And Documentation Control. ... Anaudit trail is a routine designed to allow the analyst, user, or auditor to verify a process or an area in the new system. In a manual system, the audit includes journals, ledgers, and other documents that the auditor use trace transactions through the system.
What should audit logs contain?An audit trail should include sufficient information to establish what events occurred and who (or what) caused them. In general, an event record should specify when the event occurred, the user ID associated with the event, the program or command used to initiate the event, and the result.
What are audit logs used for?An audit log is a document that records an event in an information (IT) technology system. In addition to documenting what resources were accessed, audit log entries usually include destination and source addresses, a timestamp and user login information.
What should an audit trail include?Audit trail records will contain details that include date, time, and user information associated with the transaction. ... Used to validate and monitor activity, an audit trail provides a tool to maintain information and system integrity.