Make Word Document Fillable
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick-start guide on how to word fillable form signature
Every organization needs signatures, and every organization wants to optimize the process of collecting them. Get professional document management with signNow. You can how to create a fillable form in word, create fillable templates, set up eSignature invites, send signing links, work together in teams, and more. Learn how to simplify the collection of signatures electronically.
Complete the following steps below to how to create a fillable form with signature in word in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal data and changing settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't get any easier to how to make a fillable form in word than that. Also, you can install the free signNow app to your mobile device and access your account wherever you happen to be without being tied to your desktop computer or workplace. Go paperless and start signing forms online.
How it works
Rate word fillable form
Make word document fillable: signNow, an easy-to-use eSignature solution for SMBs
Have you ever tried to create an interactive electronic form in a Word file that other people can complete? Inserting fillable fields in MS Word is generally possible but cumbersome and time-consuming. In addition, it also doesn’t provide you with an opportunity to legitimately sign documents. There’s a solution for getting that done. Consider using signNow, a trustworthy robust eSignature platform for SMBs. Its user-friendly editor will help you quickly make word document fillable. Easily create agreement templates, sign them with a legally-binding electronic signature, and send them to your customers and partners for approval.
signNow has powerful yet simple-to-use functionality. Once you upload a Word file, it’s instantly transformed into a PDF, keeping the content and original formatting without modifications. All the editing tools are right at your fingertips. It’s easy to make word document fillable with the following fields:
- Text area. Use it for users to enter their personal information or add feedback.
- Calculated field. Utilize it to enter a formula in financial templates and get values automatically counted once your recipients complete the needed information.
- Signature Field, Initials, and Date/Time fields. Drag and drop them where you need your clients or partners to approve a document.
- Stamp. Drag this option to the form to ask for a corporate stamp on a contract.
- Dropdown lists, radio buttons, and checkmark boxes. Let recipients select their responses in one click.
- Request Attachment. Advise your recipients provide supportive files with space for them to add them right to the form.
signNow gives you even more to generate a truly interactive form. Use the Advanced tools to make fields mandatory or optional, and set up conditions for how and when they appear for a user.
Create templates and make word document fillable in signNow. Set up the signing process to improve your document workflow. Leverage the platform’s powerful functionality and get the most out of it!
- Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
- Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
- Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
FAQs online signature
How do I create a fillable template in Word?Click the File tab.Click New.In the Search online templates box, enter the type of form you want to create and press ENTER.Click the form template that you want to use, and then click Create.
How do you create a fillable form in Word?Step 1: Show Developer tab. To do this click on File tab> Options> Customize Ribbon. ... Step 3: Add Content to the form. Go to Developer tab and then Design mode and you can then insert the controls that you want. ... Step 5: Add Instructional text to the form. Customize it by clicking on Developer tab and then Design Mode.
How do I make a fillable form in Word?Enable Developer Tab. Open Microsoft Word, then go to the File Tab > Options > Customize Ribbon > check the Developer Tab in the right column > Click OK.Insert a Control. ... Edit Filler Text. ... Design Mode button again to exit the mode.Customize Content Controls.
How do I make a fillable checkbox in Word?Type the text to apply the checkbox to. ... Click the Developer tab.Place your cursor at the beginning of the sentence you've written.Click the Check Box Content Control that adds a check mark. ... Click somewhere else in the document to apply it.
How do I convert a Word document to a fillable PDF?Within Acrobat, click on the Tools tab and select Prepare Form.Select a file or scan a document. ... Add new form fields from the top toolbar, and adjust the layout using tools in the right pane.Save your fillable PDF form and share it with others, or click Distribute to collect responses automatically.
How do I create a fillable form in Word for Mac?Step 1: Show the Developer tab. ... Step 2: Open a template or use a blank document. ... Step 3: Add content to the form. ... Step 4: Add instructional text (optional) for a text box. ... Step 5: Protect the form. ... Step 6: Test the form (optional) ... Step 1: Show the Developer tab. ... Step 2: Open a template or a document on which to base the form.
How do I create a fillable form in Word 2018?Enable Developer Tab. Open Microsoft Word, then go to the File Tab > Options > Customize Ribbon > check the Developer Tab in the right column > Click OK. ... Insert a Control. ... Edit Filler Text. ... Customize Content Controls.
How do I create a fillable form in Word for Mac 2018?Open a new document in Word.Click on the Word menu and select Preferences.Click the Ribbon button on the bottom row on the right-hand side.In the Customize section, scroll through the list and insert a check mark next to Developer.Click the OK button.
How do I create a fillable checkbox in Word?Type the text to apply the checkbox to. ... Click the Developer tab.Place your cursor at the beginning of the sentence you've written.Click the Check Box Content Control that adds a check mark. ... Click somewhere else in the document to apply it.
How do I insert a text form field in Word?Position the insertion point where you want the field to appear.Display the Developer tab of the ribbon.In the Controls group click Legacy Tools and then click the Text Form Field tool.
How do you create fields in Word?Click on the Menu button and select Word Options.In the Popular section, select Show Developer Tab in the Ribbon.Click in your Word document wherever you wish to insert a Form Field.On the Developer Menu select the Legacy Tools icon which is in the Controls section:
How do you add a fillable checkbox in Word?Type the text to apply the checkbox to. ... Click the Developer tab.Place your cursor at the beginning of the sentence you've written.Click the Check Box Content Control that adds a check mark. ... Click somewhere else in the document to apply it.
Word fillable form signature
How to fill out and sign a papers online
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to word fillable form online:
- Upload a document.
- Once it’s uploaded, it’ll open in the online editor.
- Select My signature.
- Choose one of three options to generate a signature: draw, type or upload an image of a handwritten one.
- Once you create a signature click Ok.
- Finish the process by clicking Done.
signNow supports almost every format: PDF, Word, etc. Apart from signing a document, you can fill it out by adding a variety of fields: text, date, dropdown. Send a doc for signing via email, SMS or with a public link. Set-up Bots that will remind a signer to verify the file and inform a sender as soon as it's signed. create fillable form in word effectively immediately.
How to create an eSignature utilizing Google Chrome
Close deals in Google Chrome:
- Once you download the signNow add-on, click on the icon in the upper menu.
- Upload a document you want to eSign.
- It’ll open in the online editor.
- Select My Signature.
- Generate a signature and click Done.
- After you word fillable form save the executed doc to your device.
The add-on helps streamline the signing process without the need for additional software. It’s compatible with major systems (Mac pc and Windows) and advantages users by providing a fast, secure and efficient eSigning experience without leaving your Google window. create fillable form in word advantageously.
How to eSign in Gmail
word fillable form in Gmail:
- From your Gmail account click Settings -> Get add-ons.
- Once you find the add-on, install it. It’ll appear in the right-hand sidebar.
- Open an email with an attachment that you need to share for signing and click signNow.
- Click Send to sign, enter the recipient’s email address.
- Click Upload to add the doc to your signNow account.
signNow is one of the leading eSignature solutions on the market. It’s always developing and improving its functionality to meet your most sophisticated requirements. The integration with Gmail enables end users to rapidly, efficiently and securely manage eSignatures. Save time and create fillable form in word in just a few minutes.
How to generate a signature on mobile
Taking mobile signatures to the next level:
- Depending on the device you have, find the signNow app from the Google Play Market or the AppStore.
- Sign in if you already have an account.
- Register if you don’t already have an account.
- Upload a doc you want to word fillable form.
- Follow the instructions for adding a signature.
- After you’ve placed your signature, save your changes and click Done.
The signNow application allows you to sign documents while offline. Once you regain internet access the files you executed will automatically send the recipients they’re intended for. signNow is actually a handy mobile app that helps users to create fillable form in word and keeps document workflows running smoothly.
How to generate a signature with an iPhone
word fillable form on an iPhone and show off to your colleagues:
- Install the signNow app and register your account.
- Upload a document.
- Edit the file if you need to.
- Add signature fields and self-sign before sending it to partners or clients.
- Tap Done and generate signing links.
The app is well suited for work within an organization or for B2B and B2C collaboration. It can be used to send out contracts for signing even when recipients do not have signNow accounts. Notification Bots always keep consumers updated on document status changes. The signNow app is a great solution to create fillable form in word fast, securely and effortlessly.
How to sign e-documents by using an Android
Here are the guidelines to word fillable form on Android:
- Download the app and create an account.
- Import the doc that needs signing.
- Edit it and add fields, including a signature field.
- Set a signing order.
- Self sign it after you created a unique eSignature
- Generate a link and send the document to the other parties involved.
- Keep track of the process with automatic notifications.
signNow is a holistic application that can work with documents stored in your account, the cloud and on your device. Besides its eSignature features, it can help control business workflows from everywhere and at any time. The platform’s user-friendly interface makes it fast and easy to create fillable form in word .
Related searches to fillable form in word
Get legally-binding signatures now!
How to eSign a document: how to create a fillable form in word
in this video I'm going to show you how easy it is to create a fillable form in Microsoft Word first we're going to take a look at a quick example in this example is of a probationary evaluation form that I created and as you'll notice I have fillable fields in this form that you can tab through or select with your mouse as you type through the form so if I have the employees name up here and then I can tab over to the date and then I can also select with my mouse where I want to go if I have a checkbox I click there and it checks the box so this is an easy form that you can tab through and I'm going to show you exactly how you can make one of these forms for yourself the form that we're gonna make is a as an employee status change form and this is a typical form it's also called a personnel action form but it's a form that you use between HR and payroll to make status changes for employees and so here what we're gonna do is use legacy tools to insert those text fields checkboxes and even drop down form fields that you can create in Microsoft Word so first we're gonna go up here in our search area and we're going to type legacy tools and legacy tools pops up over here and as you'll notice you go over here and you have these first three icons have the text form field the check box form field and the drop down form field that you can use and insert into your form so first I'm going to go ahead and select the text form field for the date and as soon as I enter this in I can select it by highlighting it and then I can change the formatting so if I want the form to be filled in whoever is typing it in say I want it to be a little bit bigger and italics so it stands out different from the form itself that I created with all the bold text so right there I have formatted this to be italics and the font size of 12 and if I copy and paste so I hit ctrl C to copy that I can enter that in anywhere that I want a form field and this is anywhere where I want the person who's going to use this form and fill in this form to type in text so all I have to do is can hit control V and paste that everywhere that I want that text field to go and then when I get down to this area I want to have a drop down form field so I'm going to go back up here to my search area where I have legacy tools and then I'm going to select the drop down form field all...Read more