Collect Signatures, Import Word Documents and Sign
Do more online with a globally-trusted eSignature platform
Outstanding signing experience
Reliable reports and analytics
Mobile eSigning in person and remotely
Industry regulations and conformity
Collect signatures import word documents and sign, faster than ever before
Helpful eSignature extensions
See signNow eSignatures in action
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Our user reviews speak for themselves
Why choose signNow
Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Your step-by-step guide — collect signatures import word documents and sign
Collect signatures, Import Word documents and Sign. Get greatest value from the most reliable and safe eSignature solution. Enhance your digital transactions using signNow. Automate workflows for everything from basic staff documents to challenging contracts and purchase templates.
Learn how to Collect signatures, Import Word documents and Sign:
- Add a series of files from your device or cloud storage.
- Drag & drop custom fillable boxes (signature, text, date/time).
- Modify the fields sizing, by tapping it and selecting Adjust Size.
- Place dropdowns and checkboxes, and radio button groups.
- Add signers and request additional materials.
- Collect signatures, Import Word documents and Sign.
- Add the formula the place you require the field to generate.
- Apply remarks and annotations for the users anywhere on the page.
- Save all adjustments by simply clicking DONE.
Link users from inside and outside your organization to electronically access essential documents and Collect signatures, Import Word documents and Sign anytime and on any system using signNow. You may monitor every action performed to your templates, receive notifications an audit statement. Remain focused on your business and customer relationships while with the knowledge that your data is accurate and safe.
How it works
See exceptional results Collect signatures, Import Word documents and Sign
How to fill out and eSign a document online
Check out the easiest approach to collect signatures import word documents and sign. Stay away from paper-based workflows and control documents from signNow. Make ready and send your forms from your workplace or seamlessly work on-the-go. No installment or additional software required. All functions can be found online, just go to signnow.com and make your personal eSignature process.
A quick guideline concerning how to collect signatures import word documents and sign within minutes
- Create a signNow account (in the event you haven't signed up yet) or sign in with your Google or Facebook.
- Simply click Upload and select your PDF files.
- Use the My Signature to make your signature.
- Turn the document into a dynamic PDF with fillable fields.
- Complete your new contract and click Done.
When completed, share an invite to sign to multiple people. Get an enforceable agreement quickly applying any device. Find much more functions for producing impressive PDFs; add fillable fields collect signatures import word documents and sign and work together in groups. The eSignature service gives a protected workflow and operates according to SOC 2 Type II Certification. Ensure that your data are guarded and that no one can take them.
How to eSign a PDF template in Google Chrome
Searching for a solution to collect signatures import word documents and sign directly from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here now to help. Find a PDF template and right from the web browser quickly open it in the editor. Insert fillable fields for text and signature. Sign the PDF template and send it safely and securely in accordance with GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
By using this quick how-to guide below, increase your eSignature workflow into Google and collect signatures import word documents and sign:
- Go to the Chrome web store and find the signNow extension.
- Just click Add to Chrome.
- Log in to the account or register a new one.
- Upload a PDF and then click Open in signNow.
- Alter the PDF.
- Sign the PDF utilizing the My Signature instrument.
- Just click Done to make edits.
- Invite other users to sign by simply clicking Invite to Sign and selecting their email addresses/names.
Make a signature that's built-in to your processes to collect signatures import word documents and sign and get PDFs eSigned within a few minutes. Leave behind the piles of papers on your desk and start saving time and money for extra important activities. Choosing the signNow Google extension is a smart practical option with lots of benefits.
How to eSign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like the majority of, you're used to downloading the attachments you receive, printing them out then putting your signature on them, correct? Okay, we have now great news to suit your needs. Signing PDF files inside your email became easier. The signNow add-on for Gmail allows you to collect signatures import word documents and sign without the need of leaving your inbox. Do everything you need; add more fillable fields and send signing links in a few clicks.
The best way to collect signatures import word documents and sign in Gmail:
- Choose signNow for Gmail in the G Suite Marketplace and click Install.
- Log in to your signNow profile or make a new one.
- Open your message with the PDF file you need to sign.
- Simply click Upload to save the PDF to the signNow profile.
- Just click Open document to open the editor.
- Sign the PDF file using My Signature.
- Send out a signing links for the other participants using the Send to Sign tool.
- Put in their email and click OK.
As a result, the other clients will receive message letting them know to sign the PDF. No requirement to download the attachment again and again, just collect signatures import word documents and sign in a couple of clicks. This add-one is perfect for users who choose working on more important things instead of wasting time for nothing. Increase your day-to-day compulsory labour with the award-winning eSignature platform.
How to sign a PDF on the go without an mobile app
For most products, getting deals accomplished on the go means installing the mobile app on the smartphone. We're pleased to say at signNow we've created singing on the go quicker and simpler by eliminating the necessity for an app. To eSign, open your browser (any mobile browser) and get direct access to signNow and its highly-effective eSignature features. Change docs, collect signatures import word documents and sign and a lot more. No installing or additional software needed. Manage your contracts from anywhere.
Check out our brief instructions that teach you how to collect signatures import word documents and sign.
- Open your mobile browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign in or create a new account.
- Add or open up the document you wish to change.
- Put fillable fields for text, eSignature and date.
- Draw, type or upload your signature.
- Simply click Save and Close.
- Just click Invite to Sign and enter a recipient's email if you need others to eSign the PDF file.
Close deals with mobile is no different than with a laptop: create a reusable template, collect signatures import word documents and sign and handle the flow as you would typically. In several minutes, receive an enforceable commitment that you can download to the internal storage and send out to customers. Yet, if you want a software, download the signNow app. It's secure, quick and has an excellent interface. Take advantage of in easy eSignature workflows from your business office, in a taxi or on a plane.
How to sign a PDF utilizing an iPad
iOS is certainly a popular operating system loaded with native instruments. It enables you to sign and edit PDFs using Preview without having additional application. Even so, as great as Apple's option is, it doesn't offer any automation. Increase your iPhone's functionality by using the signNow iPhone app. Use your iPhone or iPad to collect signatures import word documents and sign and a lot more. Bring in eSignature automation to the mobile workflow.
Putting your signature with an iPhone has never been simpler:
- Select the signNow app in the AppStore and install it.
- Create a new account or sign in along with your Facebook or Google.
- Just click Plus and add the PDF you want to sign.
- Tap on the PDF file exactly where you need to put your signature.
- Check out other functions: put in fillable fields or collect signatures import word documents and sign.
- Click on Save button to make the modifications.
- Share your PDF files through email or using a singing link.
Take a professional PDFs from your signNow application. Get the best from your efforts and job from just about anywhere; in your house, in the office, on a bus or airplane, and even at the beach. Manage a complete PDf file process smoothly: generate reusable templates, collect signatures import word documents and sign and work on PDFs with partners. Transform your device into a highly effective organization for closing offers.
How to sign a PDF file taking advantage of an Android
For Android users to manage contracts from their device, they must find and install extra application. The Play Market is huge and plump with choices, so choosing an excellent software isn't too difficult for those who have time for you to read through hundreds of programs. To save lots of efforts and protect against frustration, we advise signNow for Android. Save and change PDFs, create signing roles, and even collect signatures import word documents and sign.
The 9 simple steps to improving your smartphone workflow:
- Open the application.
- Sign in with your Facebook or Google profiles or register if you haven't authorized already.
- Select + to add a new record making use of your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Touch just about anywhere on your PDF and insert your eSignature.
- Simply click OK to confirm and eSign.
- Experience much more modifying functions; add more graphics, collect signatures import word documents and sign, build a reusable template, and so on.
- Click Save to make changes as soon as you complete.
- Download the PDf file or send it via email.
- Take advantage of the Invite to sign function if you want to set up & send out a signing link to clients.
Transform the mundane and routine into easy and smooth together with the signNow application for smartphone. eSign and share documents for eSignature from any place you're connected to the internet. Generate professional PDFs and collect signatures import word documents and sign with a few clicks. Created a perfect eSignature workflow with only your mobile phone and improve your total efficiency.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
How can I put my signature on a Word document?Place the cursor in your Word document where you want to insert a signature. Click the Insert tab. Select Signature Line. A menu will appear. Fill out the required fields. Select OK.
How can I create a digital signature?Click the link. Your document should open in an electronic signature tool such as signNow. Agree to electronic signing. ... Click each tag and follow the instructions to add your digital signature. Verify your identity and follow the instructions to add your digital signature.
How can I make my signature?Type your signature. Take a photo of your signature with your smartphone. Draw your signature with your mouse. Upload an image from your computer.
How can I create my signature?Type your signature. Take a photo of your signature with your smartphone. Draw your signature with your mouse. Upload an image from your computer.
How do you download a signature?Snap a photo of your signature with your smartphone and upload it to signNow. Type your name and choose any of our fonts to give your typed signature an authentic touch. Use your computer's mouse or touchpad. Use your finger on our iOS or Android app, or use our in-person signing feature for iPad.
How do I create a signature online?Draw your signature using your finger or a stylus. If you have access to a touchscreen, you can use your finger to create an electronic signature directly in your document. ... Upload an image of your signature. ... Use your cursor to draw your signature. ... Use your keyboard to type in your signature.
How do you fill and sign a Word document?Press the "Insert" tab to proceed with the process and to make sure that you reveal the contents of it. Click the "Signature Line" option. ... In the "Signature Setup" window which pops up you need to make sure that all the fields of it are filled completely. ... Right click the signature line to reveal the menu.
How can I electronically sign a Word document for free?Sign up for a free trial at signNow, and then log in. Select New > Sign a Document, and then upload the Word document. Select Sign. Review the document, and then select Continue. Drag your electronic signature from the left pane, and drop it into the Word document.
How do I create a free electronic signature in Word?Click the File tab. Click Info. Click Protect Document, Protect Workbook or Protect Presentation. Click Add a Digital Signature. Read the Word, Excel, or PowerPoint message, and then click OK.
How do you electronically sign a document?Windows: Use signNow Reader To sign a document using signNow Reader, first open the PDF document in the signNow Reader DC application. Click the \u201cFill & Sign\u201d button in the right pane. Click the \u201cSign\u201d button on the toolbar and select \u201cAdd Signature\u201d to add your signature to signNow Reader DC.