Manage Shared Templates with Signature Request
How to manage shared templates with signNow
With signNow, you don’t have to send documents to your teammates every time something needs signing. Generate a template once and then put it in your team’s shared folder.
Start by creating a template
Go to the Templates folder and click the Upload Templates button.
Once the file is uploaded, open it in the editor and add signature fields. Select Signature Field from the toolbar on the left and then click anywhere on the document to place the field. You can also add other types of fillable fields to the document.
Once you finish editing the template, click Save and Close.
Move the template to the shared folder
Now that your template is ready, share it with your team. Click More next to the template’s name and then select Move from the dropdown.
In the new dialog box, select the shared folder that you want your template imported to and click the Move button.
Manage your shared templates with ease
Go to the folder with your shared templates. Click More next to the template’s name to view further management options:
- Generate an unlimited number of copies from any template
- Send documents for signing to one or multiple recipients
- Create a signing link for any document
- Delete, unshare, rename, or move templates to other folders
Please note that only template owners can edit shared templates.
See signNow eSignatures in action
Choose a better solution
Take routine paperwork off your plate with signNow
Online signature solution
Fillable form maker
Ability to manage shared templates
Our user reviews speak for themselves
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Why choose signNow
Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Collaborate effectively: use the manage shared templates feature in signNow
With signNow, you can streamline your work and do far more than just eSign your forms. It also provides you with a smart and simple solution for effective collaboration between employees of one or several departments. Build a secure separate space for Sales, Finance, HR, etc., where you can create and store your team-related document templates; even set access restrictions for them. Take advantage of the manage shared templates feature, sign, and share forms with your colleagues.
How to use the manage shared templates feature:
- Log in to your signNow account or register one if you still don’t have it.
- Click on the Profile icon at the top, right side of the screen and choose the Create Teams option from a dropdown.
- Add a custom name for your Team.
- Enter the emails of your group members into the Email to Invite field.
- Allow the admin to view your group’s documents by putting a checkmark or restrict them from reading your group templates by leaving the field unchecked.
- Click Add Team to create it.
- Add more crewmembers and build new common spaces for them with the relative buttons.
- Upload a document, edit it, insert fillable fields like the Signature Field, and save it.
- Select the record with a tick mark, and then, click More -> Make a Template. Rename it accordingly.
- Go to the Templates folder in the left-hand menu, choose the one you want to share with your group members. Click More -> Move -> select the corresponding common folder -> Move Here.
- Go to the Team’s Templates folder and invite your members to sign it.
Level up your cooperation within your company and boost its productivity, using the manage shared templates option and other signNow go-to features. Upload and edit documents, generate common templates, share them within your department, and collect eSignatures in a matter of clicks. Try out its advantages now!
How it works
See exceptional results signature request signing
How to fill in and sign a document online
Try out the easiest way to manage shared templates. Prevent paper-based workflows and manage contracts right from signNow. Edit and share your forms from your office or seamlessly while on the go. No set up or extra application required. All features are available online, go to signnow.com and make your personal eSignature flow.
A brief instructions on how to manage shared templates in minutes
- Make a signNow profile (in the event you haven't signed up yet) or sign in with your Google or Facebook.
- Just click Upload and choose one of your PDF files.
- Use the My Signature tool to make your unique signature.
- Change the template right into a dynamic PDF with fillable fields.
- Submit your new form and then click Done.
Once done, share an invite to sign to numerous recipients. Receive an enforceable contract in minutes applying any system. Explore far more tools for making professional PDFs; put fillable fields manage shared templates and collaborate in groups. The eSignature solution supplies a safe workflow and works according to SOC 2 Type II Certification. Be sure that all your information are guarded so no one can edit them.
How to eSign a PDF in Google Chrome
Are you looking for a solution to manage shared templates straight from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here to assist. Get a PDF file and right from your web browser very easily open it up with the editor. Insert fillable fields for text and eSignature. eSign the PDF and share it safely in accordance with GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
Employing this simple how-to guide under, expand your eSignature workflow into Google and manage shared templates:
- Visit the Chrome web store and find the signNow extension.
- Simply click Add to Chrome.
- Sign in to your account or register a new one.
- Upload a document and then click Open in signNow.
- Alter the PDF.
- eSign the PDF file utilizing the My Signature instrument.
- Simply click Done to save the edits.
- Encourage other individuals to sign by clicking on Invite to Sign and choosing their emails/names.
Create a signature that's built in to your workflow to manage shared templates and get PDFs eSigned within minutes. Leave behind the piles of paperwork sitting on your workplace and start saving money and time for extra crucial tasks. Picking out the signNow Google extension is an awesome practical choice with a lot of benefits.
How to eSign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like most, you're used to downloading the attachments you receive, printing them out and then putting your signature on them, correct? Well, we certainly have very good news for you. Putting your signature on PDFs within your mailbox became less complicated. The signNow add-on for Gmail lets you manage shared templates without leaving your inbox. Do everything you need; put fillable fields and share signing requests in a few clicks.
How to manage shared templates in Gmail:
- Get signNow for Gmail within the from the G Suite Marketplace and then click Install.
- Log in to your signNow account or make a new one.
- Open your email with the PDF you have to eSign.
- Simply click Upload if you want to save the PDF file to your signNow profile.
- Click Open document to open up the editor.
- Sign the PDF taking advantage of My Signature.
- Send out a signing links to the other customers with the Send to Sign tool.
- Enter in their email and press OK.
As a result, all participants will get message letting them know to sign the document. No requirement to download the attachment time and time again, just manage shared templates in clicks. This add-one is suitable for people who prefer concentrating on more essential goals instead of wasting time for practically nothing. Enhance your daily compulsory labour with the award-winning eSignature solution.
How to sign a PDF template on the go with no mobile app
For a lot of products, getting offers accomplished on the go means setting up an app on the smartphone. We're happy to say at signNow we've created singing on the go more quickly and much easier by reducing the need for a mobile application. To eSign, open up your browser (any mobile browser) and try out direct access to signNow and all sorts of its highly-effective eSignature tools. Edit docs, manage shared templates and much more. No installation or extra software needed. Manage your offer from just about anywhere.
Take a look at our easy guidelines that show you the best way to manage shared templates.
- Open your mobile browser and go to signnow.com.
- Log in or register a new profile.
- Upload or open the PDF you need to edit.
- Put fillable fields for text, signature and date/time.
- Draw, type or upload your signature.
- Click on Save and Close.
- Click Invite to Sign and enter a recipient's electronic address if you want other people to sign the PDF.
Working on documents with smartphone is no different than with a desktop: create a reusable template, manage shared templates and manage the process as you would generally. In a few clicks, get an enforceable commitment that you can download to the internal storage and send to others. Yet, if you really want a software, download the signNow mobile app. It's secure, fast and has an excellent layout. Try out smooth eSignature workflows from your office, in a taxi or on an airplane.
How to sign a PDF employing an iPad
iOS is an extremely well-liked operating system packed with native instruments. It allows you to eSign and edit PDFs making use of Preview without any extra software. Even so, as excellent as Apple's feature is, it doesn't offer any automation. Improve your iPhone's abilities by benefiting from the signNow application. Make use of your iPhone or iPad to manage shared templates and a lot more. Introduce eSignature automation to the mobile workflow.
Putting your signature on an iPhone has never been simpler:
- Get the signNow application in the AppStore and install it.
- Make a new account or sign in with your Facebook or Google.
- Click Plus and upload the document you want to sign.
- Click in the PDF exactly where you wish to insert your signature.
- Try out other features: add fillable fields or manage shared templates.
- Use the Save option to apply the changes.
- Share your PDFs via email or using a singing link.
Make a professional-looking PDFs straight from your signNow app. Get the best from your efforts and job from just about anywhere; in your house, the workplace, on a bus or airplane, as well as at the beach. Manage a full record process seamlessly: build reusable templates, manage shared templates and work on PDFs with business partners. Transform your device into a powerful business tool for executing deals.
How to sign a PDF using an Android
For Android users to control contracts from their phone, they should install additional software. The Play Market is substantial and plump with choices, so finding a great application isn't too hard if you have time to look through numerous software. To save lots of time as well as stop stress, we recommend signNow for Android. Store and edit documents, generate signing roles, and also manage shared templates.
The 9 basic steps to improving your mobile workflow:
- Open the application.
- Sign in using your Facebook or Google profiles or register if you haven't signed up already.
- Simply click + to add your document using your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Tap just about anywhere on the PDF file and put your eSignature.
- Simply click OK to confirm and sign.
- Experience much more editing functions; add pictures, manage shared templates, build a reusable template, and many others.
- Click Save to apply changes after you finish.
- Download the PDf file or share it using email.
- Take advantage of the Invite to sign tool in order to set & send out a signing link to clients.
Change the mundane and monotonous work into simple and smooth with the signNow mobile app for Android. Sign and share documents for signature from anywhere you're connected to the internet. Build professional-looking PDFs and manage shared templates with a few clicks. Put together a perfect eSignature workflow with just your smartphone and boost your general productivity.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs signature request esign
Can I collaborate on documents with my colleagues?Yes, signNow allows you to create teams and share documents so that multiple users can manage them with convenience. Go to your account settings and open the My Teams tab. From there, you can add a new team and create a shared folder for your teammates.
How do I create a team in signNow?Select Teams toward the bottom of the left-hand sidebar of the signNow web app and click Create New Team. Enter a team name and add the email addresses of your team members. Then, click Add Team. The added team members will receive an email invitation to join your team. Once they accept it, your team is ready.
What is a team member allowed to do in signNow?A team member can upload, create, eSign, and send out documents and templates for signing, manage them within their team, and use other signNow features covered by their subscription plan.
What is the difference between adding a new user and adding a team member?signNow subscription admins can add new users to their account and grant these users the subscription privileges associated with their plan. Team members, however, can only be invited by team admins and are only allowed to sign, send, and manage their documents across their team.
How many signers can I add when sending a document with signNow?Add as many signers as you need. Also, try using Bulk Invite to speed up sending documents to lots of people at one time.
What is a document group template?Document groups are packages of documents sent to one or more users for signing. Creating a document group allows you to collect eSignatures faster without having to send each document separately. With signNow, you can create templates of these types of document packages and send them for signing anytime you need.
How do I create a document group template?Go to the Document Group Templates folder and click the Create Group Template button toward the top right corner of the screen. Add multiple documents to a package, enter the group template name, and distribute signer roles by dragging signers from the column on the left to the signing step area on the right. When finished, click Review and Create.
How do I create a shared folder?Documents stored in shared folders can be accessed by any member of your team in signNow. Select Teams toward the bottom of the left-hand sidebar of the signNow web app. If you don’t have any teams yet, click Create New Team. Enter a team name and add the email addresses of your team members. Then, click Add Team. Once your team is created, click Enable Shared Documents Folder and confirm your action.
What is a signing link?With signNow, you can create a signing link for any document or template. It is a short link that can be shared with anyone whose signature you require. By following the link, each user receives their own copy of a document that can be eSigned. Completed documents automatically appear in your Documents folder.
How do I create a signing link?Select any document or template uploaded to your signNow account and click Create Signing Link in the menu on the right. A signing link will appear in a new dialog box. Copy it and share it with as many signers as you need.