Upgrade your document workflow with signNow
Versatile eSignature workflows
Instant visibility into document status
Easy and fast integration set up
Set signer name requirements and sign on any device
Comprehensive Audit Trail
Strict security standards
See signNow eSignatures in action
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Our user reviews speak for themselves
Why choose signNow
- Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
- Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
- Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Improve your everyday workflows with the set signer name requirements and sign feature
Most of the PDF editors readily available on the market offer you basic tools that aren't really helpful for serious eSignature workflows. Just about every program has the ability to add text and shapes. Start using a tool that boasts a professional set signer name requirements and sign option. Get the flexibility you need for improving your organization’s document management. signNow is a comprehensive solution with all the capabilities required for streamlined corporate eSignature workflows.
How to use the set signer name requirements and sign function in signNow:
- Complete your registration. Start with the Free trial button and sign up using your email or your Facebook/Google profile.
- Upload a document. Use the appropriate button near the logo in the upper-left corner and find a file on your device.
- Prepare your sample for reusing. Select More > Make Template to be able to use the form multiple times.
- Get the fillable document. Find the form in the Templates folder and open it. Click Settings > Magic fields to make it faster or request extra text, attachments, stamps and signatures by using tools in the left toolbar.
- Prepare the doc for signing. Double-check the document and open the Edit Signers menu from the left toolbar to assign fields and define a signing order (if required).
- Collect eSignatures. Click Save and Close to leave the editor. Pick the record, choose your preferred way of sending it for signing from the right sidebar, and follow the instructions in the pop-ups. Don't forget about Advanced options if something should be more strict.
- Save the template. Click More > Download to save the PDF file to your device or download it from your email when it's signed.
You can find everything you need for your efficient workflows, starting from the set signer name requirements and sign feature up to automatic cloud integrations or additional data safety in signNow. So don't waste your time. Explore an entirely new approach to document processing!
How it works
Rate your experience
See exceptional results Set signer name requirements and Sign
How to complete and sign a document online
Experience the fastest way to set signer name requirements and sign. Stay away from paper-based workflows and manage contracts from signNow. Make ready and send your forms from your business office or effortlessly work on-the-go. No set up or additional application necessary. All features can be found online, just go to signnow.com and create your own eSignature flow.
A short manual concerning how to set signer name requirements and sign within minutes
- Register a signNow profile (in the event you haven't signed up yet) or log in with your Google or Facebook.
- Click Upload and select one of the PDFs.
- Make use of the My Signature to make your unique signature.
- Turn the document in a powerful PDF with fillable fields.
- Fill in your form and click on Done.
When completed, send an invite to sign to a number of users. Have an enforceable deal within minutes applying any gadget. Discover more tools to make impressive PDFs; add more fillable fields set signer name requirements and sign and work together in teams. The eSignature platform provides a protected process and runs based on SOC 2 Type II Certification. Ensure that all of your data are guarded so no person can change them.
How to eSign a PDF template in Google Chrome
Do you need a solution to set signer name requirements and sign from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here now to assist. Get a document and right from the web browser easily open it up with the editor. Put fillable fields for text and signature. Sign the PDF template and send out it safely and securely based on GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
By using this quick how-to guide listed below, expand your eSignature process into Google and set signer name requirements and sign:
- Check out the Chrome web store and select the signNow extension.
- Simply click Add to Chrome.
- Log in to the account or create a new one.
- Add a document and click Open in signNow.
- Change the PDF file.
- Sign the PDF file using the My Signature instrument.
- Click Done to save the edits.
- Ask other participants to sign by clicking on Invite to Sign and selecting their email addresses/names.
Create a signature that's built-in to the workflow to set signer name requirements and sign and have PDFs eSigned in minutes. Leave behind the piles of paper reports located on your workplace and begin saving money and time for additional important duties. Picking out the signNow Google extension is a great practical option with lots of advantages.
How to eSign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like most, you're used to downloading the email attachments you receive, printing them out and then putting your signature on them, correct? Okay, we have now good news for you. Signing PDFs within your inbox just became much easier. The signNow add-on for Gmail enables you to set signer name requirements and sign without leaving your inbox. Do everything you need; put fillable fields and share signing links in a few clicks.
The best way to set signer name requirements and sign in Gmail:
- Choose signNow for Gmail in the G Suite Marketplace and then click Install.
- Sign in to the signNow profile or create a new one.
- Open your email with the PDF file you want to eSign.
- Simply click Upload if you want to save the document to the signNow profile.
- Click Open document to open the editor.
- eSign the PDF making use of My Signature.
- Share a signing links for the other participants with the Send to Sign option.
- Enter their email and tap OK.
As a result, all participants will get notifications letting them know to sign the document. No reason to download the attachment repeatedly, just set signer name requirements and sign in a couple of clicks. This add-one is suitable for users who choose working on more significant things as an alternative to burning up time for nothing. Enhance your daily monotonous tasks with the award-winning eSignature application.
How to sign a PDF file on the go without an app
For a lot of solutions, getting offers done on the go means installing an app on the phone. We're happy to say at signNow we've produced singing on the go faster and easier by eliminating the need for an app. To eSign, open up your browser (any mobile browser) and take direct access to signNow and its highly-effective eSignature instruments. Change docs, set signer name requirements and sign and a lot more. No installing or extra software necessary. Close your contracts from any place.
Have a look at our brief instructions that teach you how you can set signer name requirements and sign.
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Log in or create a new profile.
- Upload or open the PDF you would like to change.
- Put fillable fields for textual content, signature and date.
- Draw, type or upload your signature.
- Click on Save and Close.
- Click Invite to Sign and put in a recipient's electronic address if you need other people to eSign the PDF file.
Working on mobile is no different than on a laptop: create a reusable template, set signer name requirements and sign and handle the process as you would normally. In a few clicks, get an enforceable deal that you can download to the device and send out to others. But, if you want an application, download the signNow app. It's comfortable, quick and has a great design. Take advantage of in easy eSignature workflows from the office, in a taxi or on a plane.
How to sign a PDF having an iPad
iOS is certainly a popular operating system packed with native tools. It enables you to eSign and modify PDFs making use of Preview with no additional software. However, as excellent as Apple's option is, it doesn't provide any automation. Boost your iPhone's functionality by benefiting from the signNow application. Use your iPhone or iPad to set signer name requirements and sign and a lot more. Introduce eSignature automation to your mobile workflow.
Signing with an iPhone has never ever been simpler:
- Find the signNow app from the AppStore and set it up.
- Create a new profile or log in with your Facebook or Google.
- Click on Plus and add the PDF file you want to sign.
- Tap on the document exactly where you would like to insert your signature.
- Explore other features: add fillable fields or set signer name requirements and sign.
- Click on Save option to make the modifications.
- Send your documents via mail or a singing link.
Create a professional-looking PDFs from your signNow iPhone app. Get the most out of your time and job from anyplace; in your house, the workplace, on a bus or airplane, as well as at the beach. Handle a whole PDf file workflow effortlessly: create reusable templates, set signer name requirements and sign and work on PDFs with partners. Turn your device into a potent enterprise tool for closing deals.
How to eSign a PDF file using an Android
For Android users to control contracts using their device, they have to find and install extra software program. The Play Market is large and plump with choices, so choosing a good application isn't too hard for those who have time for you to look through a huge selection of applications. To save time and avoid frustration, we propose signNow for Android. Store and change PDFs, generate signing roles, and even set signer name requirements and sign.
The 9 simple steps to optimizing your smartphone workflow:
- Open the application.
- Log in with your Facebook or Google profiles or create a new if you haven't authorized yet.
- Click on + to upload a new record using your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Touch anywhere on your PDF and insert your eSignature.
- Click on OK to confirm and sign.
- Try more editing tools; add pictures, set signer name requirements and sign, make a reusable template, etc.
- Click Save to apply changes once you complete.
- Download the PDF or share it via email.
- Take advantage of the Invite to sign feature if you wish to set & send a signing link to users.
Transform the mundane and routine into easy and smooth using the signNow application for smartphone. Sign and send out documents for signature from anywhere you're connected to the internet. Make good-looking PDFs and set signer name requirements and sign with a few clicks. Come up with a faultless eSignature process with only your smartphone and increase your general efficiency.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs online signature
How do I create a digital signature?Click the link. Your document should open in an electronic signature tool such as signNow.Agree to electronic signing. ... Click each tag and follow the instructions to add your digital signature.Verify your identity and follow the instructions to add your digital signature.
How do I add my signature to a document in signNow?Sign in to your account in signNow.Select \u201cSign a document now\u201d to upload the PDF document.Drag and drop your signature.Sign and save OR sign and send the PDF.
What constitutes an electronic signature legally?Legal definitions (5) ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE- The term 'electronic signature' means an electronic sound, symbol, or process, attached to or logically associated with a contract or other record and executed or adopted by a person with the intent to sign the record.
How do you add an electronic signature to a PDF document?Open the PDF file in signNow Reader.Click on Fill & Sign in the Tools pane on the right.Click Sign, and then select Add Signature.A popup will open, giving you three options\u2014Type, Draw, and Image. Once you're done, click the Apply button.Drag, resize and position the signature inside your PDF file.
What is the difference between a digital signature and an electronic signature?An electronic signature is an electronic symbol attached to a contract or other record, used by a person with an intent to sign. In contrast, digital signatures guarantee that an electronic document is authentic. What's important to know is that both electronic and digital signatures are binding.
How do I set up signNow?Complete the sign-up form.Click Get Started.Go to your email inbox, and open the signNow activation email.Click Activate.Create and confirm your new password.Click Activate, and you will be taken to your new signNow Account.
How do I create a legal digital signature?Click the link. Your document should open in an electronic signature tool such as signNow.Agree to electronic signing. ... Click each tag and follow the instructions to add your digital signature.Verify your identity and follow the instructions to add your digital signature.
How do I create electronic signature?Place the cursor in your Word document where you want to insert a signature.Click the Insert tab.Select Signature Line.A menu will appear.Fill out the required fields.Select OK.
What makes a signature legal?Signature. A mark or sign made by an individual on an instrument or document to signify knowledge, approval, acceptance, or obligation. ... However, it is not critical that a signature actually be written by hand for it to be legally valid. It may, for example, be typewritten, engraved, or stamped.
How do I create an electronic signature in Word?Place the cursor in your Word document where you want to insert a signature.Click the Insert tab.Select Signature Line.A menu will appear.Fill out the required fields.Select OK.