Use History Audit, Rename Document and Sign
Upgrade your document workflow with signNow
Flexible eSignature workflows
Fast visibility into document status
Easy and fast integration set up
Use history audit rename document and sign on any device
Detailed Audit Trail
Strict safety standards
See signNow eSignatures in action
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Our user reviews speak for themselves
Why choose signNow
Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Your step-by-step guide — use history audit rename document and sign
Use history audit, Rename document and Sign. Get maximum performance from the most trusted and safe eSignature system. Enhance your electronic transactions using signNow. Optimize workflows for everything from basic personnel records to challenging agreements and marketing templates.
Understand how to Use history audit, Rename document and Sign:
- Import multiple pages from your computer or cloud storage.
- Drag & drop advanced fillable fields (signature, text, date/time).
- Alter the fields size, by tapping it and choosing Adjust Size.
- Place dropdowns and checkboxes, and radio button groups.
- Edit signers and create the request for additional materials.
- Use history audit, Rename document and Sign.
- Add the formula where you require the field to appear.
- Apply comments and annotations for the signers anywhere on the page.
- Approve all modifications by clicking DONE.
Link up users from inside and outside your company to electronically access important signNowwork and Use history audit, Rename document and Sign anytime and on any device utilizing signNow. You can track every action carried out to your templates, receive notifications an audit statement. Remain focused on your business and customer interactions while with the knowledge that your data is accurate and safe.
How it works
See exceptional results Use history audit, Rename document and Sign
How to fill in and eSign a PDF online
Check out the quickest approach to use history audit rename document and sign. Avoid paper-based workflows and manage contracts right from signNow. Make ready and send out your forms from the office or smoothly work on-the-go. No installing or extra application necessary. All features can be found online, just go to signnow.com and configure your personal eSignature process.
A quick guide concerning how to use history audit rename document and sign in minutes
- Make a signNow account (if you haven't signed up yet) or log in with your Google or Facebook.
- Simply click Upload and select one of the documents.
- Take advantage of the My Signature instrument to insert your signature.
- Change the sample in a dynamic PDF with fillable fields.
- Submit your contract and then click Done.
When finished, send out an invite to sign to numerous people. Have an enforceable contract in minutes using any device. Explore more tools for producing specialist PDFs; add more fillable fields use history audit rename document and sign and collaborate in groups. The eSignature solution offers a reliable process and operates according to SOC 2 Type II Certification. Ensure that all of your information are guarded and that no one can edit them.
How to eSign a PDF template in Google Chrome
Are you searching for a service to use history audit rename document and sign from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here now to assist. Find a document and right from the web browser quickly open it up with the editor. Add more fillable fields for text and eSignature. eSign the PDF and send out it safely and securely in accordance with GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
Applying this simple how-to guide below, increase your eSignature workflow into Google and use history audit rename document and sign:
- Visit the Chrome web store and find the signNow extension.
- Simply click Add to Chrome.
- Sign in to the profile or register a new one.
- Add a document and click on Open in signNow.
- Alter the PDF file.
- eSign the PDF file utilizing the My Signature instrument.
- Click Done to save your edits.
- Encourage other individuals to eSign by clicking Invite to Sign and picking their email addresses/names.
Create a signature that's built in to the workflow to use history audit rename document and sign and get PDFs eSigned in minutes. Forget the piles of papers located on your workplace and begin saving money and time for more important duties. Picking out the signNow Google extension is a great convenient decision with plenty of advantages.
How to eSign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like the majority of, you're used to downloading the attachments you get, printing them out and then putting your signature on them, right? Well, we have good news for you. Putting your signature on PDFs with your inbox just got less complicated. The signNow add-on for Gmail lets you use history audit rename document and sign without the need of leaving your inbox. Do everything that you need; put fillable fields and send out signing requests in a couple of clicks.
How you can use history audit rename document and sign in Gmail:
- Get signNow for Gmail in the G Suite Marketplace and then click Install.
- Log in to your signNow account or make a new one.
- Open up your message with the PDF you want to eSign.
- Click Upload to save the document to the signNow account.
- Click on Open document to open up the editor.
- eSign the PDF using My Signature.
- Send out a signing request for the other participants with the Send to Sign option.
- Enter their email address and click OK.
As a result, the other clients will receive message letting them know to eSign the document. No reason to download the PDF file again and again, just use history audit rename document and sign in a few clicks. This add-one is perfect for those who like working on more significant goals instead of burning time for nothing. Increase your day-to-day monotonous tasks with the award-winning eSignature service.
How to sign a PDF file on the go with no app
For a lot of service, getting offers done on the go means installing an app on the phone. We're very happy to say at signNow we've produced singing on the go more quickly and much easier by reducing the need for an application. To eSign, open up your browser (any mobile browser) and try out immediate access to signNow and all sorts of its highly-effective eSignature instruments. Edit docs, use history audit rename document and sign and a lot more. No installation or extra software required. Handle your contracts from any place.
Take a look at our easy recommendations that teach you the best way to use history audit rename document and sign.
- Open up your internet browser and visit signnow.com.
- Log in or register a new account.
- Upload or open the PDF file you want to change.
- Add fillable fields for text, signature and date/time.
- Draw, type or upload your eSignature.
- Simply click Save and Close.
- Just click Invite to Sign and enter a recipient's email if you want other people to eSign the PDF.
Working on documents with mobile is the same as on a desktop: make a reusable template, use history audit rename document and sign and handle the flow as you would usually. In a few clicks, receive an enforceable contract that you can download to your internal storage and share to other people. However, if you really want an application, download the signNow mobile app. It's comfortable, quick and has an intuitive design. Enjoy seamless eSignature workflows from the business office, in a taxi or on a plane.
How to sign a PDF employing an iPhone
iOS is definitely a well-known operating system loaded with native instruments. It enables you to sign and modify PDFs making use of Preview with no additional application. However, as great as Apple's solution is, it doesn't offer any automation. Increase your iPhone's capabilities by taking advantage of the signNow application. Use your iPhone or iPad to use history audit rename document and sign and more. Present eSignature automation to your mobile processes.
Inserting your signature by using an iPhone has never ever been easier:
- Get the signNow application in the AppStore and set it up.
- Make a new account or sign in with the Facebook or Google.
- Simply click Plus and upload the PDF you need to eSign.
- Click on the PDF where you want to place your signature.
- Discover additional features: add more fillable fields or use history audit rename document and sign.
- Click on Save button to apply the modifications.
- Share your documents via email or a singing link.
Take a professional PDFs straight from your signNow app. Get the most out of your efforts and job from just about anywhere; in your house, in the office, on a bus or plane, and even at the beach. Control a full record workflow smoothly: make reusable templates, use history audit rename document and sign and work on PDFs with business partners. Turn your device right into a powerful business for closing contracts.
How to sign a PDF file Android
For Android users to manage agreements from the phone, they need to set up extra software program. The Play Market is huge and plump with options, so finding an effective application isn't a challenge if you have a chance to search through hundreds of apps. To save your time and avoid aggravation, we recommend signNow for Android. Save and edit documents, generate signing roles, and even use history audit rename document and sign.
The 9 simple actions to optimizing your mobile workflow:
- Open the mobile app.
- Sign in with your Facebook or Google accounts or create a new if you haven't signed up yet.
- Click + to add a new document with your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Touch just about anywhere on the PDF file and put your eSignature.
- Click OK to confirm and eSign.
- Check much more modifying tools; put images, use history audit rename document and sign, build a reusable template, etc.
- Simply click Save to apply modifications once you finish.
- Download the PDf file or share it via email.
- Make use of the Invite to sign tool if you wish to establish & send out a signing order to clients.
Turn the mundane and monotonous work into simple and smooth together with the signNow application for smartphone. Sign and send documents for signature from anywhere you're connected to the internet. Generate professional-looking PDFs and use history audit rename document and sign with a few clicks. Created a flawless eSignature workflow using only your smartphone and boost your total productivity.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
How can I track who accessed a file?Select the first item in the log, and then check the Object Name field on the General tab to see which file was accessed. Select the following item in the log until you find the appropriate event. Review the Subject field on the General tab to see which network user accessed the file last.
How do I sign using signNow?Open the PDF document or form that you want to sign. Click the Sign icon in the toolbar. ... The Fill & Sign tool is displayed. ... The form fields are detected automatically. ... Click the Sign icon in the toolbar, and then choose whether you want to add your signature or just initials.
How can I tell who accessed a shared folder?Double-click "Audit Object Access" in the details window. This opens the audit properties for users who connect to your shared folder. Check the boxes labeled "Success" and "Failed." Selecting "Success" creates a log file each time the user connects successfully.
How do I sign a document electronically in signNow?Open a PDF in Acrobat. Click the signNow tool in the right pane. Enter recipient email addresses and type a custom message if desired. Click Next. Click to accept automatically-detected form and signature fields or drag fields into the file from the right pane. Click Send.
Can you see who has opened a Word document?To view the basic information stored within a document, open it then go to File > Properties and select the Statistics tab. In Word 2007 onwards click the Office button then Prepare > Properties > Document Properties > Advanced Properties > Statistics.
How do I digitally sign a PDF?Suggested clip Using Digital Signature in a PDF File | signNow Document Cloud ...YouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clip Using Digital Signature in a PDF File | signNow Document Cloud ...
How do I view open file history?Go to Start and click on
and then scroll to the folder called Recent and open it. There is your recent activity in Vista (and more than you see using the above method). You can sort in various ways by clicking on the column headers.
How do I electronically sign a PDF on a Mac?Open the PDF file you need to sign in Preview. Click on the Markup icon ( ) and then the signature ( ) icon. Click on Create Signature > Click Here to Begin. Draw your signature on the trackpad. ... Click on the signature created to insert it into the PDF document.
How do I view folder history in Windows 10?Suggested clip How to view recent files and folders in Windows 10 - YouTubeYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clip How to view recent files and folders in Windows 10 - YouTube
How can I get a free signNow?Try electronic signatures for free. signNow makes document signing fast and easy. Just click, tap, or swipe. Collect online signatures in seconds \u2014 it's easy for you, your customer, and teammates to sign documents. Use web or mobile apps to send documents that recipients can eSign anywhere, on any device.