Request Attachments with a Signature Invite
How to request document attachments in signNow
When sending a contract or agreement for signing, you may request a recipient to attach additional documents. For example, a copy of their ID, licenses, marriage certificate, etc.
With signNow's Request Attachments fields, you can indicate what materials you need and collect them along with your signed document.
Easy to start
To get started, upload a document or template to your signNow account by clicking Upload Documents/Upload Templates.
Easy to navigate
Once the document is uploaded, click to open it. Alternatively, click More and select Open Document from the dropdown list.
In the signNow editor, choose the Request Attachment field on the left and click anywhere on your document to place it. Click the field to add a label, assign it to a specific signer, or make it conditional.
That’s it, now click INVITE TO SIGN to send your document for signing and collecting additional documents.
Your step-by-step guide — signNow page limit
signNow is an eSignature platform for business automation. Use it to attach a document for signing or sending an invitation hyperlink to partners, vendors or teammates. Our cloud-based platform has a powerful court-admissible Audit Trail and an array of analytical tools. Run signature workflows faster and more efficiently than ever before. Improve your relationship with your partners and enhance customer satisfaction.
How to fill out and sign a all required documents are attached:
- Create your account for free or log on if you already have one.
- Use the Single sign-on functionality if you have a signNow account.
- Upload the file from your mobile or desktop device.
- Upload the file from the cloud. signNow is a web-based tool and connects to the biggest could storages; Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox.
- Edit your template with our innovative, easy-to-use PDF editor.
- Add text, place graphics, redline, leave annotations, comments, etc.
- Customize fillable elements; text, date, calculated or dropdown, and much more.
- Organize and put in place the attachment request field.
- Insert the Signature Field to allow yourself and others to eSign the document.
- Conclude by clicking the Save and Close button and proceed to attach the Document for Signature Request.
signNow is the only mobile-first eSignature solution for automating business procedures. Attach the Document for Signature Request and get your documents signed faster than ever. Users can interact both externally and internally with providers and clients. Check out more of signNow's features!