Collect Payments and Signatures. Get the Robust eSignature Features You Need.
How to collect payments with signNow
signNow allows recipients to make payments while they sign. As an Organization Admin (“Super Admin”) of your signNow account, you can connect your merchant account to accept payments from signers upon document completion. To do so, you’ll need a valid payment system account.
Connect a payment system
Log in to signNow using your Organization Admin account credentials. Then, click the My Organizations button at the bottom left corner of the dashboard.
Go to the My Organizations tab and click Go to Admin Panel. You will be redirected to the Organization Admin Panel.
In the Merchant Accounts tab, select your payment system and click Connect. signNow allows you to receive payments via Stripe and CardConnect.
Enter your account name, payment system credentials, and select your preferred currency. Then, click Connect.
Once your payment system account is connected, you can request payments using one of the following methods.
Method 1: Request payment using fillable fields
Open a document and create a text field. Then, turn it into a payment field using the menu on the right (Advanced > Make this payment field). Specify Validation Type, Pre-filled Text, and other parameters if needed.
Method 2: Request payment when sending a document for signature
Choose the document you need to send for signature and click Invite to Sign.
Click the Actions on Completion button and toggle the Request a Payment option to on. Select the payer from the dropdown and enter a payment amount. Then, click Apply.
Your payment request is now active and you can send your signing invite.
See signNow eSignatures in action
Choose a better solution
Take routine paperwork off your plate with signNow
Online signature solution
Fillable form maker
Ability to collect payments and signatures
Our user reviews speak for themselves
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Why choose signNow
Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Comprehensive eSignature solution: collect payments and signatures
Using signNow, you can once and for all forget about the need to scan and print documents. Send your contracts and agreements, invoices right to recipients online in clicks.
signNow offers a dozen useful tools that turn paper-based processes into smooth, digital document management. The service helps professionals speed up deal closings, collect payments and signatures, encrypt PDFs, and more. Take a look at the instructions below to find out how to use this feature in the most effective way.
How to use the collect payments and signatures feature in signNow:
- Log in to your signNow account or create a new one.
- Add a file by clicking Upload Documents.
- If you’re going to send the template to several partners at once, click Edit Signers.
- Take advantage of the Tools section and insert fields that your recipients will fill.
- If there are several recipients, assign fillable fields for each of them.
- Include fields with your information such as date, eSignature, and so on.
- Click Invite to Sign and enter corresponding emails.
- Set up a Signing Order if you need one and click Send Invite.
- Utilize Advanced Settings and customize a wide variety of details.
- Wait while your recipients fill out and sign your document.
Get the most out of this powerful eSignature solution. Optimize and boost your workflow. The web-based platform provides you with a feature-rich interface including collect payments and signatures that you can use to manage your deals securely and anywhere, anytime. Give it a try now to find out more advantages.
How it works
See exceptional results online payment signing benefits
How to fill out and sign a document online
Check out the fastest approach to collect payments and signatures. Stay away from paper-based workflows and control documents from signNow. Edit and share your forms from your office or easily while on the go. No installation or extra application needed. All features are available online, go to signnow.com and configure your own eSignature process.
A brief guide concerning how to collect payments and signatures within a few minutes
- Register a signNow profile (if you haven't signed up yet) or sign in with your Google or Facebook.
- Simply click Upload and choose your PDFs.
- Make use of the My Signature instrument to generate your unique signature.
- Turn the document into a powerful PDF with fillable fields.
- Fill in your new form and click Done.
When done, send out an invite to sign to numerous recipients. Have an enforceable deal quickly making use of any device. Check out more features for making impressive PDFs; add fillable fields collect payments and signatures and collaborate in teams. The eSignature platform offers a reliable process and works according to SOC 2 Type II Certification. Ensure that your information are guarded and that no one can edit them.
How to eSign a PDF template in Google Chrome
Searching for a solution to collect payments and signatures right from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here to help. Find a document and right from your internet browser effortlessly open it in the editor. Put fillable fields for text and signature. Sign the PDF template and share it securely according to GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
By using this simple how-to guide below, expand your eSignature process into Google and collect payments and signatures:
- Check out the Chrome web store and find the signNow extension.
- Just click Add to Chrome.
- Log in to the account or create a new one.
- Upload a PDF and click on Open in signNow.
- Alter the PDF file.
- Sign the PDF using the My Signature instrument.
- Click on Done to save the edits.
- Encourage other participants to sign by clicking Invite to Sign and choosing their emails/names.
Create a signature that's built-in to the processes to collect payments and signatures and receive PDFs eSigned within a few minutes. Forget the piles of paper reports located on your workplace and begin saving money and time for extra crucial activities. Picking out the signNow Google extension is a great convenient decision with many different benefits.
How to sign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like the majority of, you're used to downloading the email attachments you receive, printing them out then signing them, isn't it? Fine, we have great news to suit your needs. Putting your signature on PDF files in your email just got easier. The signNow add-on for Gmail enables you to collect payments and signatures without leaving your inbox. Do everything that you need; put fillable fields and send signing links in clicks.
How you can collect payments and signatures in Gmail:
- Choose signNow for Gmail within the from the G Suite Marketplace and click Install.
- Sign in to the signNow profile or create a new one.
- Open your email with the PDF file you need to sign.
- Click on Upload to save the PDF to your signNow account.
- Just click Open document to open the editor.
- eSign the PDF taking advantage of My Signature.
- Share a signing request for the other participants with the Send to Sign option.
- Enter in their email and tap OK.
As a result, other clients will receive notifications letting them know to eSign the document. No requirement to download the attachment over and over again, just collect payments and signatures in a few clicks. This add-one is suitable for users who choose concentrating on more significant goals as an alternative to burning time for nothing. Increase your day-to-day routine with the award-winning eSignature solution.
How to eSign a PDF file on the go with no application
For many products, getting deals done on the go means the installation of an app on the phone. We're very happy to say at signNow we've made singing on the go faster and simpler by eliminating the need for an application. To eSign, start your browser (any mobile browser) and take direct access to signNow and its powerful eSignature instruments. Modify docs, collect payments and signatures and more. No installment or extra software necessary. Handle your deal from anywhere.
Have a look at our step-by-step instructions that show you how you can collect payments and signatures.
- Start your internet browser and go to signnow.com.
- Log in or register a new account.
- Upload or open up the document you need to change.
- Add fillable fields for textual content, eSignature and date/time.
- Draw, type or upload your eSignature.
- Click on Save and Close.
- Click on Invite to Sign and put in a recipient's email if you want other people to eSign the PDF file.
Working on documents with mobile is the same as on a computer: make a reusable template, collect payments and signatures and deal with the process as you would normally. In a few minutes, get an enforceable agreement that you can download to the device and share to customers. But, if you really want an application, download the signNow mobile app. It's comfortable, quick and has an intuitive layout. Experience easy eSignature workflows from the workplace, in a taxi or on a plane.
How to sign a PDF file using an iPad
iOS is certainly a popular operating system loaded with native tools. It enables you to eSign and edit PDFs making use of Preview without the additional application. However, as wonderful as Apple's feature is, it doesn't offer any automation. Boost your iPhone's capabilities by benefiting from the signNow application. Make use of your iPhone or iPad to collect payments and signatures and a lot more. Introduce eSignature automation for your mobile workflow.
Inserting your signature on an iPhone has never been easier:
- Select the signNow iPhone app in the AppStore and install it.
- Create a new profile or log in with your Facebook or Google.
- Click on Plus and upload the PDF you want to sign.
- Tap on the PDF file where you want to place your signature.
- Explore additional features: put fillable fields or collect payments and signatures.
- Utilize the Save button to apply the modifications.
- Send out your documents through email or a singing link.
Come up with a professional-looking PDFs straight from your signNow iPhone app. Get the best from your time and work from anyplace; at home, work, on a bus or airplane, as well as at the beach. Handle a complete PDf file process seamlessly: make reusable templates, collect payments and signatures and work on PDF files with partners. Turn your device right into a powerful business instrument for closing offers.
How to eSign a PDF file using an Android
For Android users to control PDF files from their smartphone, they have to find and install additional software program. The Play Market is huge and plump with alternatives, so choosing an excellent program isn't too difficult when you have time to read through hundreds of applications. To save your time as well as stop frustration, we advise signNow for Android. Save and modify PDFs, make signing roles, and also collect payments and signatures.
The 9 basic steps to improving your smartphone workflow:
- Open up the app.
- Sign in with your Facebook or Google profiles or create a new if you haven't authorized yet.
- Click + to upload a new document using your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Touch anyplace on your PDF file and insert your eSignature.
- Click OK to confirm and eSign.
- Try out a lot more modifying functions; add graphics, collect payments and signatures, build a reusable template, and so on.
- Click on Save to apply changes once you complete.
- Download the PDf file or send out it using mail.
- Take advantage of the Invite to sign tool if you want to set And send out a signing order to users.
Turn the mundane and monotonous work into simple and smooth using the signNow application for Android. eSign and share documents for eSignature from just about anywhere you're connected to the internet. Create good-looking PDFs and collect payments and signatures with couple of clicks. Created a flawless eSignature process with only your smartphone and increase your overall productiveness.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
Electronic Signature FAQs
How do my signers make card payments in signNow?When a signer receives an email notification to sign your document and make a payment, they will open the document in the signNow editor by clicking Open Document. In the editor, they will fill out the required fields and click SAVE AND PAY. Then, the signer enters their card details and clicks Submit Payment.
How do I update my credit card information?Click Admin Console in the bottom left of your signNow dashboard. Select Update Credit Card > Click here. Enter your new credit card details and click Update.
Which payment systems does signNow support?signNow supports credit card payments via Stripe and CardConnect.
Do signers need a signNow account to sign my documents and make payments?No, recipients can sign your document and make payments without having to register with signNow.
What is a fillable field and how do I add it to a document?Fillable fields are boxes to which your signers can add their data. signNow allows you to use text fields, signature fields, date/time fields, calculated fields, initials fields, checkbox fields, radio button groups, dropdown fields, and attachment request fields. To add them to a document, select the type of field you need from the left-hand toolbar in the editor and drop it anywhere on your document.
What is a field validator?By setting validation parameters for each field, you ensure that your recipients enter data in the correct format, and thus minimize errors during the completion process. To set a validator, select the field you need in the editor and open the Validation Type dropdown in the right-hand sidebar. Select the validation option you are looking for and click >Ok.
Can signers edit the documents I send to them?Your recipients can only add information to the fillable fields you provide. If no fields are found within your document except for a signature field, your recipients will only be able to eSign the document. Other than yourself, nobody can edit the documents you send for signing (unless you add fillable fields).
Is it secure to send documents for signing via signNow?Yes. In addition to the advanced encryption protocols for data storage and transmission maintained by signNow, you can also add an extra layer of protection to any document you send. For example, users can enable signer authentication by password, phone number, or phone call.
How do I send an eSignature invite?Upload a document to signNow and open it in the editor. Select Signature Field in the left-hand sidebar and click anywhere on the document to place the field. Then, click Invite to Sign in the top right corner, enter the recipient’s email address, and hit Send Invite.