Let Your Addressee Assign Signer
How to empower your recipients to assign signers in signNow
PowerForms allows you to streamline the signing process by authorizing recipients to set signers for your document. PowerForms come in handy if you have a signing process with multiple signers and you must sign a document on the last step, as the final approver.
Common use case: A CFO needs to sign all supplier contracts. A CFO creates a PowerForm for a supplier contract and shares it with department sales managers. Sales managers review or sign the contract and send it to the suppliers. Once a supplier has signed the contract, it is sent to the CFO for final approval.
Note: PowerForms only works with templates and must have at least three assigned roles. To share a PowerForm, the sender generates a signing link to the document.
Easy to start
Choose the document you need to send and open it in the signNow editor where you can prepare it for signing.
Easy to customize
Click Edit Signers to create signing roles and set up a signing order. For the last signer, click the dropdown in the email field and check Signer is Sender. Leave email fields of other signers empty.
Streamline the approval process
Add fillable fields to the document, assign fields to roles, set up conditions, etc. Make the signing process smooth and easy for recipients.
Turn your document into a template
Click SAVE AND CLOSE to save changes to your document. Select the edited document and click Make Template.
Share your document via a link
Select the newly created template and click Invite via Link to create a signing link to your document. Check Recipient will guest sign via signing step 1 to allow the first recipient to sign a document.
Allow your recipient to assign signers
Share the link to your document with as many people as you need. They can easily customize the signature invite and add the emails of the next signers.
Easy to approve
Once all signers have signed the document, the document sender can fill out and sign it right in their signNow account.
That’s it, your document will be signed and securely stored in your account.
Your step-by-step guide — let your addressee assign signer
The vital conceptual advantage of the signNow eSignature solution for enterprise automation is really a single information area that crosses the company but reflects a distinctive business process. You may let your addressee assign signer, give an invite link to your companions, suppliers or teammates. Our advanced platform simplifies the supervision and analytical stages. It allows you to manage the workflow much more flexibly without the need for extra staff. You may indirectly refine the interaction between partners and enable them to boost customer service.
How to let your addressee assign signer with signNow:
- Create your account free of charge or sign in if you already possess one particular.
- You can sign in with the Single sign-on feature if you possess the signNow profile.|If you have the signNow account, you can sign in using the Single sign-on feature
- Import the data file from your portable or desktop gadget.
- Alternatively, you can upload the required document from your cloud storage space. Our internet-based software works with probably the most suggested repositories: Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox.
- Easily make alterations to your form with our innovative but straightforward PDF Editor.
- Type the textual content, include graphics, leave your annotations or comments, etc..
- You can create fillable elements of various kinds: text message or date, calculated or dropdown, and much more.
- Organize and put in place the attachment request.
- Insert the Signature Field for emailing to sign and collect in-person or multiple eSignatures. You can self-sign the form if relevant.
- Complete editing with the Done button and begin to let your addressee assign signer.
signNow is the perfect choice for automation of business procedures and solution to let your addressee assign signer and speedy tasks concluding for agencies of all levels when it comes to staff and structure. Users can collaborate both externally and internally with vendors and customers. Try out all the advantages now!