Let Your Addressee Assign Signer
How to empower your recipients to assign signers in signNow
PowerForms allows you to streamline the signing process by authorizing recipients to set signers for your document. PowerForms come in handy if you have a signing process with multiple signers and you must sign a document on the last step, as the final approver.
Common use case: A CFO needs to sign all supplier contracts. A CFO creates a PowerForm for a supplier contract and shares it with department sales managers. Sales managers review or sign the contract and send it to the suppliers. Once a supplier has signed the contract, it is sent to the CFO for final approval.
Note: PowerForms only works with templates and must have at least three assigned roles. To share a PowerForm, the sender generates a signing link to the document.
Easy to start
Choose the document you need to send and open it in the signNow editor where you can prepare it for signing.
Easy to customize
Click Edit Signers to create signing roles and set up a signing order. For the last signer, click the dropdown in the email field and check Signer is Sender. Leave email fields of other signers empty.
Streamline the approval process
Add fillable fields to the document, assign fields to roles, set up conditions, etc. Make the signing process smooth and easy for recipients.
Turn your document into a template
Click SAVE AND CLOSE to save changes to your document. Select the edited document and click Make Template.
Share your document via a link
Select the newly created template and click Invite via Link to create a signing link to your document. Check Recipient will guest sign via signing step 1 to allow the first recipient to sign a document.
Allow your recipient to assign signers
Share the link to your document with as many people as you need. They can easily customize the signature invite and add the emails of the next signers.
Easy to approve
Once all signers have signed the document, the document sender can fill out and sign it right in their signNow account.
That’s it, your document will be signed and securely stored in your account.
See signNow eSignatures in action
Choose a better solution
Take routine paperwork off your plate with signNow
Online signature service
Fillable template creator
Ability to let your addressee assign signer
Our user reviews speak for themselves
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Why choose signNow
- Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
- Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
- Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Comprehensive eSignature solution: let your addressee assign signer
Using signNow, you can once and for all forget about the need to scan and print documents. Send your contracts and agreements, invoices right to recipients online in clicks.
signNow offers a dozen useful tools that turn paper-based processes into smooth, digital document management. The service helps professionals speed up deal closings, let your addressee assign signer, encrypt PDFs, and more. Take a look at the instructions below to find out how to use this feature in the most effective way.
How to use the let your addressee assign signer feature in signNow:
- Log in to your signNow account or create a new one.
- Add a file by clicking Upload Documents.
- If you’re going to send the template to several partners at once, click Edit Signers.
- Take advantage of the Tools section and insert fields that your recipients will fill.
- If there are several recipients, assign fillable fields for each of them.
- Include fields with your information such as date, eSignature, and so on.
- Click Invite to Sign and enter corresponding emails.
- Set up a Signing Order if you need one and click Send Invite.
- Utilize Advanced Settings and customize a wide variety of details.
- Wait while your recipients fill out and sign your document.
Get the most out of this powerful eSignature solution. Optimize and boost your workflow. The web-based platform provides you with a feature-rich interface including let your addressee assign signer that you can use to manage your deals securely and anywhere, anytime. Try it out now to discover more benefits.
How it works
Rate e signer
See exceptional results do i need to sign in to access the templates
How to complete and sign a PDF online
Try out the fastest approach to let your addressee assign signer. Avoid paper-based workflows and manage PDF files from signNow. Make ready and send out your PDFs from your workplace or seamlessly while on the go. No installing or additional software required. All features are available online, go to signnow.com and configure your own eSignature process.
A short guideline on how to let your addressee assign signer within minutes
- Register a signNow profile (in the event you haven't registered yet) or sign in using your Google or Facebook.
- Click on Upload and choose one of your PDF files.
- Make use of the My Signature to generate your signature.
- Transform the sample in a dynamic PDF with fillable fields.
- Fill in your form and then click Done.
When finished, send out an invite to sign to multiple people. Have an enforceable contract within minutes making use of any gadget. Check out far more tools to make specialist PDFs; insert fillable fields let your addressee assign signer and collaborate in teams. The eSignature platform gives a protected process and functions according to SOC 2 Type II Certification. Make sure that all your data are guarded so no one can edit them.
How to eSign a PDF file in Google Chrome
Do you need a solution to let your addressee assign signer directly from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here to help you. Find a PDF file and right from the web browser easily open it up in the editor. Insert fillable fields for textual content and signature. eSign the PDF and share it securely according to GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
By using this simple how-to guide listed below, broaden your eSignature workflow into Google and let your addressee assign signer:
- Visit the Chrome web store and select the signNow extension.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Log in to the account or create a new one.
- Add a document and then click Open in signNow.
- Alter the document.
- Sign the PDF making use of the My Signature tool.
- Just click Done to confirm the edits.
- Bring other users to eSign by clicking on Invite to Sign and selecting their email addresses/names.
Make a signature that's built in to your processes to let your addressee assign signer and have PDFs eSigned in minutes. Leave behind the piles of paper reports sitting on your desk and start saving money and time for more crucial tasks. Selecting the signNow Google extension is an awesome practical choice with lots of benefits.
How to eSign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like most, you're used to downloading the PDFs you get, printing them out then putting your signature on them, isn't it? Okay, we have now fantastic news to suit your needs. Signing PDF files in your email just became a lot easier. The signNow add-on for Gmail lets you let your addressee assign signer without the need of leaving your mailbox. Do everything that you need; insert fillable fields and send signing requests in a couple of clicks.
How you can let your addressee assign signer in Gmail:
- Get signNow for Gmail in the G Suite Marketplace and click on Install.
- Log in to the signNow account or make a new one.
- Open up your email with the PDF file you want to eSign.
- Simply click Upload to save the PDF to your signNow profile.
- Click Open document to open up the editor.
- eSign the PDF using My Signature.
- Send a signing request to the other participants with the Send to Sign button.
- Put in their email and press OK.
As a result, other clients will receive notifications letting them know to sign the document. No requirement to download the PDF file again and again, just let your addressee assign signer in clicks. This add-one is ideal for people who like concentrating on more essential tasks instead of burning time for absolutely nothing. Improve your daily monotonous tasks with the award-winning eSignature solution.
How to sign a PDF file on the go without an application
For a lot of products, getting deals accomplished on the go means the installation of the mobile app on your phone. We're delighted to say at signNow we've produced singing on the go more quickly and easier by eliminating the need for an app. To eSign, open your browser (any mobile browser) and try out immediate access to signNow and all its powerful eSignature instruments. Modify docs, let your addressee assign signer and more. No installment or extra software needed. Close your deal from anywhere.
Take a look at our easy instructions that show you the way to let your addressee assign signer.
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign in or register a new profile.
- Upload or open up the document you would like to change.
- Put fillable fields for text, signature and date/time.
- Draw, type or upload your eSignature.
- Simply click Save and Close.
- Click Invite to Sign and enter in a recipient's electronic address if you require other people to eSign the PDF file.
Working on mobile is the same as on a desktop: build a reusable template, let your addressee assign signer and deal with the flow as you would generally. In a few clicks, receive an enforceable agreement that you can download to the device and send to customers. However, if you really want a software, download the signNow app. It's comfortable, quick and has an intuitive interface. Experience smooth eSignature workflows from the office, in a taxi or on an airplane.
How to sign a PDF file employing an iPhone
iOS is an extremely well-liked operating system full of native instruments. It lets you sign and change PDFs making use of Preview with no additional application. Even so, as excellent as Apple's option is, it doesn't provide any automation. Boost your iPhone's functionality by benefiting from the signNow iPhone app. Make use of your iPhone or iPad to let your addressee assign signer and much more. Introduce eSignature automation to your mobile workflow.
Putting your signature by using an iPhone has never ever been so easy:
- Get the signNow application from the AppStore and install it.
- Make a new account or log in with the Facebook or Google.
- Simply click Plus and add the document you need to sign.
- Tap on the document where you want to put your signature.
- Check out other tools: put in fillable fields or let your addressee assign signer.
- Click on Save option to make the changes.
- Send out your PDF files through mail or a singing link.
Come up with a professional PDFs right from your signNow application. Get the most from your time and job from just about anywhere; in your house, in your office, on a bus or airplane, as well as at the beach. Manage a full PDf file process effortlessly: make reusable templates, let your addressee assign signer and work on documents with business partners. Turn your device right into a highly effective organization for executing contracts.
How to sign a PDF file using an Android
For Android users to handle PDF files using their smartphone, they have to find and install additional software program. The Play Market is substantial and plump with alternatives, so choosing a great application isn't a challenge in case you have time to look through numerous applications. To save efforts and protect against stress, we propose signNow for Android. Save and change PDFs, make signing roles, and even let your addressee assign signer.
The 9 basic steps to amplifying your mobile workflow:
- Open up the mobile app.
- Sign in with your Facebook or Google profiles or register if you haven't signed up yet.
- Simply click + to add a new record making use of your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Tap just about anywhere on your PDF file and put in your eSignature.
- Just click OK to agree and eSign.
- Try a lot more editing tools; add more graphics, let your addressee assign signer, design a reusable template, and many others.
- Simply click Save to make modifications when you complete.
- Download the PDf file or send it using mail.
- Make use of the Invite to sign feature if you wish to set up & send a signing link to users.
Transform the mundane and routine into simple and smooth together with the signNow app for Android. Sign and share documents for signature from anywhere you're connected to the internet. Generate good-looking PDFs and let your addressee assign signer with couple of clicks. Come up with a perfect eSignature process with just your smartphone and enhance your total efficiency.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs online signature
Can I share a document with multiple people and authorize them to assign signers?Sure you can. Use signNow’s PowerForms to allow other people to assign document signers. With PowerForms, you can speed up the signing process with multiple parties involved.
How do I use PowerForms in signNow?First, you have to create signing roles and then set up the signing order for all roles. You will be the last signer, so check Signer is Sender in the dropdown of the last email field. Add fillable fields to the document and save all changes. Then, convert your document to a template and generate a signing link to it. That’s it, now share the link with authorized recipients and they can assign signers for each unfixed signing role.
How many signers can I add to a PowerForm?You can add as many signers as you need, but not less than three.
How do I share PowerForms with recipients?Send your recipients a signing link via email or messengers.
At what step can the sender sign a PowerForm?The sender will sign the PowerForm on the last step as the final approver. Once other signers have signed the document, the sender will see the Fill out and Sign button in their signNow account.
Do recipients need a signNow account to sign my document?No, your recipients can sign your document on any desktop or mobile device without having to register with signNow.
How do I create a signature in signNow?Open your document in the signNow editor and find the Edit & Sign section on the left. Select My Signature and click anywhere on the document. You can add your existing and saved signature or create a new one by drawing, typing, or uploading its image.
How can I create a digital signature for free?signNow is an easy-to-use eSignature solution that allows you to create a digital signature on any desktop or laptop computer in seconds. What is more, you can try signNow for free for 7 days. Create your account now!
How do I create a document template?Upload your document and click Make Template next to its name. Enter the template name in the newly opened window and click Create Template.
How do I create a signing link to my document?Select your document and click Invite via Link. It’s that easy.