Get the robust eSignature capabilities you need from the company you trust
Choose the pro platform made for pros
Set up eSignature API quickly
Work better together
Add drop down fields and sign, within minutes
Decrease the closing time
Keep sensitive information safe
See signNow eSignatures in action
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Our user reviews speak for themselves
Why choose signNow
- Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
- Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
- Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Your step-by-step guide — add drop down fields and sign
Add drop down fields and Sign. Get maximum value from the most reliable and secure eSignature platform. Streamline your electronic deals employing signNow. Automate workflows for everything from simple personnel records to challenging agreements and marketing forms.
Know how to Add drop down fields and Sign:
- Add a series of files from your drive or cloud storing.
- Drag & drop custom fillable boxes (signature, text, date/time).
- Alter the fields sizing, by tapping it and selecting Adjust Size.
- Place dropdowns and checkboxes, and radio button groups.
- Add signers and request attachments.
- Add drop down fields and Sign.
- Add the formula where you need the field to appear.
- Use comments and annotations for the recipients anywhere on the page.
- Save all modifications by clicking DONE.
Link up people from inside and outside your company to electronically access important documents and Add drop down fields and Sign anytime and on any system using signNow. You can monitor every action completed to your templates, receive notifications an audit statement. Stay focused on your business and customer partnerships while understanding that your data is precise and safe.
How it works
Rate your experience
See exceptional results Add drop down fields and Sign
How to fill out and sign a PDF online
Experience the fastest approach to add drop down fields and sign. Stay away from paper-based workflows and deal with documents right from signNow. Complete and share your documents from your office or easily while on the go. No installation or additional application necessary. All benefits are available online, go to signnow.com and create your own eSignature process.
A short instructions on how to add drop down fields and sign in minutes
- Make a signNow account (if you haven't signed up yet) or sign in with your Google or Facebook.
- Simply click Upload and select your documents.
- Make use of the My Signature tool to make your unique signature.
- Turn the template right into a dynamic PDF with fillable fields.
- Fill in your new contract and click Done.
When completed, send an invite to sign to multiple recipients. Get an enforceable contract within a few minutes using any gadget. Explore much more features for making impressive PDFs; add more fillable fields add drop down fields and sign and collaborate in teams. The eSignature platform supplies a reliable process and functions according to SOC 2 Type II Certification. Be sure that all of your records are guarded and that no person can edit them.
How to eSign a PDF file in Google Chrome
Are you searching for a service to add drop down fields and sign straight from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here to help. Find a PDF template and right from the browser quickly open it with the editor. Add fillable fields for text and signature. Sign the PDF template and send out it safely according to GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
By using this short how-to guide under, boost up your eSignature process into Google and add drop down fields and sign:
- Check out the Chrome web store and select the signNow extension.
- Just click Add to Chrome.
- Sign in to your profile or register a new one.
- Upload a PDF and click Open in signNow.
- Change the document.
- eSign the PDF file making use of the My Signature tool.
- Click on Done to save your edits.
- Bring other participants to sign by clicking Invite to Sign and selecting their emails/names.
Create a signature that's built-in to the workflow to add drop down fields and sign and have PDFs eSigned in minutes. Forget the piles of papers located on your desk and start saving time and money for extra crucial tasks. Selecting the signNow Google extension is a great convenient decision with plenty of benefits.
How to sign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like the majority of, you're used to downloading the email attachments you get, printing them out and then signing them, right? Fine, we have now very good news to suit your needs. Putting your signature on PDF files with your email just got easier. The signNow add-on for Gmail allows you to add drop down fields and sign without leaving your mailbox. Do everything that you need; insert fillable fields and share signing links in a few clicks.
How you can add drop down fields and sign in Gmail:
- Get signNow for Gmail within the from the G Suite Marketplace and then click Install.
- Sign in to your signNow account or make a new one.
- Open up your email with the PDF you have to eSign.
- Simply click Upload if you want to save the PDF to the signNow profile.
- Just click Open document to open up the editor.
- eSign the PDF making use of My Signature.
- Share a signing request for the other participants with the Send to Sign button.
- Enter their email address and press OK.
As a result, all clients will get notifications letting them know to sign the PDF. No reason to download the PDF file time and time again, just add drop down fields and sign in a few clicks. This add-one is perfect for people who choose concentrating on more significant goals instead of burning time for nothing. Enhance your daily compulsory labour with the award-winning eSignature solution.
How to eSign a PDF template on the go with no app
For most solutions, getting offers accomplished on the go means installing the mobile app on the smartphone. We're delighted to say at signNow we've created singing on the go quicker and much easier by eliminating the demand for a mobile app. To eSign, open your browser (any mobile browser) and take direct access to signNow and all sorts of its powerful eSignature features. Edit docs, add drop down fields and sign and more. No installing or extra software necessary. Close your contracts from just about anywhere.
Check out our brief recommendations that teach you how to add drop down fields and sign.
- Start your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign in or create a new profile.
- Add or open the PDF file you wish to edit.
- Put fillable fields for text, eSignature and date/time.
- Draw, type or upload your signature.
- Click on Save and Close.
- Just click Invite to Sign and enter a recipient's electronic address if you want other people to eSign the PDF file.
Working on documents with smartphone is no different than with a desktop: make a reusable template, add drop down fields and sign and deal with the documentation as you would typically. In a couple of clicks, receive an enforceable deal that you can download to your device and send to others. However, if you want a software, download the signNow mobile app. It's secure, fast and has a great design. Experience effortless eSignature workflows from the business office, in a taxi or on an airplane.
How to sign a PDF employing an iPad
iOS is a very well-liked operating system packed with native tools. It lets you sign and edit PDFs making use of Preview with no additional software program. However, as wonderful as Apple's solution is, it doesn't give any automation. Improve your iPhone's capabilities by taking advantage of the signNow application. Utilize your iPhone or iPad to add drop down fields and sign and a lot more. Bring in eSignature automation to the mobile processes.
Putting your signature with an iPhone has never been so easy:
- Find the signNow iPhone app in the AppStore and set it up.
- Create a new account or sign in with your Facebook or Google.
- Simply click Plus and add the document you want to eSign.
- Click on the PDF file exactly where you wish to insert your signature.
- Explore other features: add more fillable fields or add drop down fields and sign.
- Click on Save option to make the changes.
- Send out your documents through mail or using a singing link.
Take a professional PDFs from your signNow iPhone app. Get the most out of your efforts and job from anyplace; in your own home, in your office, on a bus or airplane, as well as at the beach. Manage a whole document process easily: generate reusable templates, add drop down fields and sign and work on PDF files with business partners. Transform your device into a potent enterprise tool for closing deals.
How to eSign a PDF Android
For Android users to deal with contracts from the device, they have to set up extra software program. The Play Market is large and plump with alternatives, so finding an excellent software isn't a challenge for those who have time and energy to search through a huge selection of applications. To save your time as well as protect against frustration, we recommend signNow for Android. Store and edit documents, generate signing roles, as well as add drop down fields and sign.
The 9 easy steps to optimizing your mobile workflow:
- Open the app.
- Sign in with your Facebook or Google profiles or register if you haven't authorized yet.
- Click + to upload your record with your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Click anywhere on your PDF and put your eSignature.
- Click OK to agree and sign.
- Try out much more enhancing features; add graphics, add drop down fields and sign, build a reusable template, etc.
- Click on Save to apply alterations once you complete.
- Download the PDf file or share it via mail.
- Use the Invite to sign function if you want to set up & send a signing link to recipients.
Turn the mundane and monotonous work into easy and smooth with the signNow application for Android. Sign and share documents for eSignature from any place you're connected to the internet. Generate professional PDFs and add drop down fields and sign with a few clicks. Assembled a perfect eSignature workflow with just your mobile phone and boost your total productivity.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs online signature
How do I create a drop down list in Excel 2019?Create the list in cells A1:A4. ... Select cell E3. ... Choose Validation from the Data menu.Choose List from the Allow option's drop-down list. ... Click the Source control and drag to highlight the cells A1:A4. ... Make sure the In-Cell Dropdown option is checked. ... Click OK.
How do you create a drop down list in Access table?Setup dropdown list (Combo Box) using Lookup Wizard. ... Select \u201cI want the lookup field to get the values from another table or query\u201dSelect \u201cTable: Personal_data\u201dSelect \u201cEmployee ID\u201dSelect sorting order.Adjust field width.Click Finish.
How do I create a drop down list in Excel 2016?Enter the list of items in a range.Select the cell that will contain the drop-down list (cell B2, in this example).On the Data tab, in the Data Tools group, click Data Validation:In the Data Validation dialog box, on the Settings tab:Click OK.Notes:
How do you create a list box in access?Suggested clipAccess 2016 Tutorial Adding List Box Controls Microsoft Training ...YouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipAccess 2016 Tutorial Adding List Box Controls Microsoft Training ...
How do I create a drop down list in Excel 2016 with color?We will be using Conditional Formatting and Data Validation options. ... Click Data > Data Validation option in Excel 2016.Data Validation dialog box appears as shown above.Select the option List in Allow and select the source list in Source option and click OK.Now click Home > Conditional formatting.
How do you create a Yes No field in access?The Format Property for Yes/No Fields in Access: Overview To set the Format property for Yes/No fields in Access, simply select the logical field in the table design grid. Then click into the \u201cFormat\u201d property in the field properties section and select a choice from the drop-down menu available.
How do I create a drop down list in Excel with multiple selections?Go to Data \u2013> Data Tools \u2013> Data Validation. In the Data Validation dialogue box, within the settings tab, select 'List' as Validation Criteria. In Source field, select the cells which have the items that you want in the drop down. Click OK.
What is the main difference between a combo box and a list box?The difference between a List box and a Combo box is that a List box is simply a list of items, while a Combo box is a combination of a List box and an Edit box.
How do you add multiple selections to a ListBox in Word?Add a multi-selection list box. To give users the ability to select more than one value from a list box, use a Multiple-Selection List Box. Place the cursor in the form where you want the multi-selection list and then go to the Controls Task Pane (View > Design Tasks > Controls).
How do I create a drop down list in Word 2019?Step 1: First open your word document and go to "File" and then click on "Options".Step 2: Switch to the "customized Ribbon". ... Step 3: Then go to the right side of the window and then click on "New Group" and then "Add".