Get the powerful eSignature features you need from the solution you trust
Choose the pro service created for pros
Set up eSignature API with ease
Collaborate better together
Import word documents and sign, in minutes
Decrease the closing time
Maintain sensitive information safe
See signNow eSignatures in action
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Our user reviews speak for themselves
Why choose signNow
- Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
- Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
- Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Your step-by-step guide — import word documents and sign
Import Word documents and Sign. Get greatest value from the most respected and secure eSignature solution. Simplify your digital transactions employing signNow. Optimize workflows for everything from basic personnel documents to challenging contracts and payment templates.
Understand how to Import Word documents and Sign:
- Upload a few pages from your computer or cloud storage.
- Drag & drop smart fillable fields (signature, text, date/time).
- Alter the fields size, by tapping it and selecting Adjust Size.
- Place dropdowns and checkboxes, and radio button groups.
- Add signers and create the request for attachments.
- Import Word documents and Sign.
- Include the formula the place you require the field to generate.
- Use comments and annotations for the users anywhere on the page.
- Approve all modifications by simply clicking DONE.
Link people from outside and inside your organization to electronically access essential signNows and Import Word documents and Sign anytime and on any device using signNow. You can track every action done to your templates, get alerts an audit statement. Stay focused on your business and consumer relationships while understanding that your data is accurate and protected.
How it works
Rate your experience
signNow features that users love
See exceptional results Import Word documents and Sign
How to fill out and eSign a document online
Check out the fastest approach to import word documents and sign. Prevent paper-based workflows and control contracts right from signNow. Make ready and send out your forms from the office or smoothly work on-the-go. No installing or additional software required. All features can be found online, go to signnow.com and make your personal eSignature flow.
A short guide concerning how to import word documents and sign in minutes
- Make a signNow profile (if you haven't signed up yet) or sign in using your Google or Facebook.
- Click on Upload and select your PDFs.
- Use the My Signature to generate your signature.
- Transform the template into a powerful PDF with fillable fields.
- Fill in your contract and click on Done.
As soon as completed, send out an invite to sign to a number of recipients. Have an enforceable contract within a few minutes making use of any device. Discover far more features for creating significant PDFs; insert fillable fields import word documents and sign and collaborate in teams. The eSignature service provides a protected workflow and runs in accordance with SOC 2 Type II Certification. Ensure that all your information are protected and therefore no person can take them.
How to eSign a PDF template in Google Chrome
Are you looking for a solution to import word documents and sign directly from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here now to help. Get a document and right from the browser quickly open it up with the editor. Add fillable fields for text and signature. eSign the PDF and send out it safely and securely in accordance with GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
Applying this brief how-to guide listed below, increase your eSignature process into Google and import word documents and sign:
- Visit the Chrome web store and select the signNow extension.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Sign in to the account or register a new one.
- Upload a document and click Open in signNow.
- Adjust the document.
- Sign the PDF utilizing the My Signature feature.
- Click Done to save your edits.
- Bring other participants to sign by clicking on Invite to Sign and deciding on their emails/names.
Create a signature that's built in to the workflow to import word documents and sign and receive PDFs eSigned in minutes. Say goodbye to the piles of papers located on your workdesk and start saving money and time for more essential tasks. Choosing the signNow Google extension is a smart handy decision with many different advantages.
How to sign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like most, you're used to downloading the email attachments you receive, printing them out and after that signing them, isn't it? Well, we have good news for you. Signing PDF files with your mailbox became less complicated. The signNow add-on for Gmail enables you to import word documents and sign without the need of leaving your inbox. Do all you need; add more fillable fields and send signing links in clicks.
How you can import word documents and sign in Gmail:
- Find signNow for Gmail within the from the G Suite Marketplace and then click Install.
- Sign in to your signNow account or create a new one.
- Open up your message with the PDF you have to eSign.
- Simply click Upload if you want to save the PDF to your signNow profile.
- Click on Open document to start the editor.
- eSign the PDF file making use of My Signature.
- Share a signing request for the other customers with the Send to Sign tool.
- Put in their email and press OK.
As a result, all participants will get notifications letting them know to sign the PDF. No reason to download the PDF file again and again, just import word documents and sign in clicks. This add-one is perfect for people who like working on more valuable aims as an alternative to burning up time for practically nothing. Boost your daily routine with the award-winning eSignature application.
How to sign a PDF on the go without an app
For many products, getting offers done on the go means setting up an application on your smartphone. We're happy to say at signNow we've produced singing on the go more quickly and much easier by reducing the necessity for a mobile application. To eSign, open up your browser (any mobile browser) and try out immediate access to signNow and all of its highly-effective eSignature tools. Change docs, import word documents and sign and much more. No set up or additional software needed. Handle your offer from anywhere.
Take a look at our step-by-step recommendations that show you the way to import word documents and sign.
- Open up your mobile browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign in or register a new account.
- Upload or open the PDF file you wish to modify.
- Put fillable fields for textual content, signature and date.
- Draw, type or upload your signature.
- Click on Save and Close.
- Just click Invite to Sign and enter in a recipient's electronic address if you need other people to eSign the PDF file.
Close deals with smartphone is no different than with a laptop: make a reusable template, import word documents and sign and manage the flow as you would normally. In several minutes, receive an enforceable deal that you can download to your internal storage and send out to customers. However, if you really want a software, download the signNow app. It's comfortable, quick and has an intuitive layout. Take advantage of in easy eSignature workflows from your business office, in a taxi or on an airplane.
How to sign a PDF using an iPad
iOS is a very popular operating system loaded with native instruments. It allows you to sign and modify PDFs making use of Preview without any additional software. Even so, as wonderful as Apple's option is, it doesn't give any automation. Improve your iPhone's capabilities by benefiting from the signNow iPhone app. Make use of your iPhone or iPad to import word documents and sign and much more. Present eSignature automation for your mobile processes.
Inserting your signature with an iPhone has never ever been easier:
- Get the signNow application from the AppStore and install it.
- Make a new account or log in with your Facebook or Google.
- Just click Plus and upload the PDF file you want to eSign.
- Tap on the PDF where you need to insert your signature.
- Try out other features: add more fillable fields or import word documents and sign.
- Click on Save option to apply the changes.
- Share your PDFs through mail or a singing link.
Take a professional-looking PDFs straight from your signNow application. Get the best from your efforts and work from just about anywhere; in your house, in your office, on a bus or airplane, and even at the beach. Manage an entire PDf file workflow smoothly: generate reusable templates, import word documents and sign and work on PDFs with partners. Transform your device into a highly effective business for closing contracts.
How to eSign a PDF file Android
For Android users to handle documents from their phone, they need to find and install extra application. The Play Market is vast and plump with choices, so finding a good app isn't a challenge in case you have time to search through countless programs. To save lots of efforts and stop frustration, we suggest signNow for Android. Save and change documents, make signing roles, and even import word documents and sign.
The 9 easy steps to optimizing your smartphone workflow:
- Open the application.
- Log in with your Facebook or Google accounts or register if you haven't signed up yet.
- Click on + to add your record using your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Tap just about anywhere on your PDF and put your eSignature.
- Just click OK to confirm and sign.
- Check more modifying tools; put pictures, import word documents and sign, build a reusable template, etc.
- Simply click Save to apply modifications after you finish.
- Download the PDf file or send it via mail.
- Take advantage of the Invite to sign feature if you would like establish And send a signing order to users.
Transform the mundane and routine into simple and smooth with the signNow app for smartphone. eSign and share templates for eSignature from anywhere you're connected to the internet. Create professional-looking PDFs and import word documents and sign with couple of clicks. Assembled a faultless eSignature workflow with only your smartphone and increase your general efficiency.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs online signature
How can I put my signature on a Word document?In Microsoft Word or Excel, open the document that you want to sign. In the word document or worksheet, place you cursor (pointer) where you want the signature line to appear. On the Insert tab, in the Text section, click Signature Line > Microsoft Office Signature Line.
How can I create a digital signature?Click the link. Your document should open in an electronic signature tool such as signNow.Agree to electronic signing. ... Click each tag and follow the instructions to add your digital signature.Verify your identity and follow the instructions to add your digital signature.
How can I make my signature?Type your signature.Take a photo of your signature with your smartphone.Draw your signature with your mouse.Upload an image from your computer.
How can I create my signature?Type your signature.Take a photo of your signature with your smartphone.Draw your signature with your mouse.Upload an image from your computer.
How do you download a signature?Snap a photo of your signature with your smartphone and upload it to signNow.Type your name and choose any of our fonts to give your typed signature an authentic touch.Use your computer's mouse or touchpad.Use your finger on our iOS or Android app, or use our in-person signing feature for iPad.
How do I create a signature online?Draw your signature using your finger or a stylus. If you have access to a touchscreen, you can use your finger to create an electronic signature directly in your document. ... Upload an image of your signature. ... Use your cursor to draw your signature. ... Use your keyboard to type in your signature.
How do you fill and sign a Word document?Press the "Insert" tab to proceed with the process and to make sure that you reveal the contents of it.Click the "Signature Line" option. ... In the "Signature Setup" window which pops up you need to make sure that all the fields of it are filled completely. ... Right click the signature line to reveal the menu.
How can I electronically sign a Word document for free?Sign up for a free trial at signNow, and then log in.Select New > Sign a Document, and then upload the Word document.Select Sign. Review the document, and then select Continue.Drag your electronic signature from the left pane, and drop it into the Word document.
How do I create a free electronic signature in Word?Click the File tab.Click Info.Click Protect Document, Protect Workbook or Protect Presentation.Click Add a Digital Signature.Read the Word, Excel, or PowerPoint message, and then click OK.
How do you electronically sign a document?Windows: Use signNow Reader To sign a document using signNow Reader, first open the PDF document in the signNow Reader DC application. Click the \u201cFill & Sign\u201d button in the right pane. Click the \u201cSign\u201d button on the toolbar and select \u201cAdd Signature\u201d to add your signature to signNow Reader DC.
What active users are saying — import word documents and sign
Related searches to Import Word documents and Sign
Frequently asked questions
How do you generate a document and apply an electronic signature to it?
How do I insert an electronic signature into a Word document?
What do I need to sign a PDF file?
The ins and outs of eSignature
Find out other import word documents and sign
- Signature performance inc
- Signature s
- Signature software online
- Signed signature
- Wet signature pdf
- What is digital signature and how it works
- What's a signature
- Word doc signature
- Word document signature
- Sign letters online
- Sign Profit Sharing Agreement Template
- Sign Electrical Services Contract
- Sign Non-Solicitation Agreement
- Sign Travel Agency Agreement
- Sign Advertising Agreement Template
- Sign Amendment to an LLC Operating Agreement
- Sign Assignment of Partnership Interest
- Sign Stock Certificate
- Sign Trademark Assignment Agreement